Who do you think is the main female character in Mortal Kombat ?

11coolguy12

they are out of these ;

Ashrah
Frost
Jade
Khameleon
Kira
Kitana
Li Mei
Mileena
Nitara
Sareena
Sheeva
Sindel
Sonya
Tanya

Either Sonya, Kitana and Mileena.

Their the first 3 females and the 3 three with big major storylines.

Don't think Sonya unless evolved around MK1 but this is MK1-MK3 and you have Shao Kahn as Boss in MK2 and MK3 so say Kitana because his daughter and Sindel cause his wife

everyone has their own opinion , but i think Kitana , Mileena or Sonya are the main female characters . they are the ones with the major storylines .

Ehh, Sonya or Kitana. Probably Kitana.
But it's a fighting game so I doubt there's supposed to be a "main character".

I hope this time it will be Jade! She may not be popular but I think it's her time to shine in the spotlight. :)

Overall it's definitely Sonya and Kitana. Currently right now though, I don't think there is one.. Sonya's story is the same over and over "Looks for Kano, finds Kano, fights Kano, Kano gets away, repeat."

Kitana's is too really, "Liu I love you, oh shit Liu you're dead, it's cool not only am I a nympho but a necro too, and I don't mean necromancer -wink wink-"

I thought they were really going to take off with Nitara's storyline but she turned into another Reptile.

Li Mei was being cool, but I'm pretty sure she wound up being killed regardless.

Ashrah, I hate her look, but she's probably got the most interesting story going.

Mileena is used the most to advertise, but what is she really doing in the story? Even if we rewind back to before Armageddon's fail storyline she went from a Emperor's spy to Baraka's lackey in a blink and really just doesn't do anything else.

Sindel's story is a pretty good one. And then it ended the same game it started..

Overall though I don't think it's the ladies fault for really not having a story. Really any problem with the story right now stems to Armageddon.. It screwed everything Deception was doing good storyline wise up.

i agree with you sub. all their story lines kinda repeat themselves over and over or they have just gone to crap. but since this mk is gunna be in the timeline of mk1-3, i cant see all this story repeating or going downhill really even applying in this mk. for the very few female characters in the earlier mk games (lol theres very few in all the mks) it would go down to like sonya, kitana, mileena, jade, sindel, and why am i even typing this but sheeva. of course id have to go with sonya and kitana being the main females in this mk, but they might need a main evil female as well. id say that would have to be mileena. but to have 3 main females in mk, i dont see the point of even calling them the MAIN female characters.

Jade- I think she and Kitana are alike in alot of ways but she seems like she would prefer to shoot first and ask later type!
Kitana- She IMO is very conservative, but she can throw down when it calls for it!
Mileena- Just a badass chick/thingy all around!
Sonya- A tough as nails that can hang with the Fellaz and demand respect!
Kira- I think she has the potential to be one of the baddest/best female characters. She has the look, but her moves arent original, Copied from both Kano and Sonya!

I haven't played an mk game since UMK3 but I've always seen Kitana and Mileena as the most significant females in terms of the overall story...

I never saw anything deep or important in Sonya's story...