My Mortal Kombat (2011) Kombatants Predictions (Comments would be nice.)

I'm not discounting the Ninja Smoke.

True....

I'm sure both Ninja and Cyborg Smoke will be in, both were in UMK3, MKT, MKD, MKU, and MKA. This time should be no different. Cyborg should be default costume, since the character's main costume is usually the one they are wearing at the end of the story. (EX. Jax. Since this game is going thru MK-UMK3 he got those arms around MK3's time, so logically his main would have his metal arms.)

I just hope Jax's alternate costume has wraps on his arms instead of metal. I prefer his MKII look to all his other costumes.

His intro was in the leak therefor on the main roster if you can put faith in the leak and I say you can count it a confirmed legit.

...well i remember Boon said in the interview that the team is concentrated on releasing past UMK3 characters as DLC characters, which includes MK4, thus Quan Chi...thats first and second just think for a moment why would they put almost the whole original from Mk1-UMK3 roster into the game and only ONE past UMK3 character on the select screen? thats my logic...and third i remember some dude uploading video on youtube (just enter it on youtube) guessing and highly suggesting that Quan Chi will be DLC character...off course that is not a 100% confirmation, but like i said he's NEARLY confirmed, whicch is i believe is like 90% of chance...as for audio leaks...audi clips doesn't mean he will be main character, there's nothing that says he'll be original character on the select screen, so why such conclusions? ...there's yet another thing that it is could be...what if Quan Chi is Xbox 360 character exclusive? ...i wouldn't want it to be that case, but anyway...

Last edited:
Quan chi will most likely be on the launch roster because he is the most popular character to come after UMK3 and he is vital to Scorpion's story and Scorpion is vital to Mortal Kombat. It's like connect the dots but rated M :)

I really hope boss characters like Goro and Kintaro are NOT playable. That's no fun. They're soooo overpowered and their move sets are always limited to almost nothing. Plus, it takes away the mystery and excitement of making it to a boss battle. I hated when they made Goro playable.

Quan chi will most likely be on the launch roster because he is the most popular character to come after UMK3 and he is vital to Scorpion's story and Scorpion is vital to Mortal Kombat. It's like connect the dots but rated M :)

...like i said i see no point including 25 character all from MK1-UMK3 and than including one from MK4 on the select screen...if that happens i can;t understand WB...its completely irrational...in that case put Tanya, Fujin, Reiko, Sareena, Kenshi and other mentioned post UMK3 character on the select screen so it would be fair and extend the roster...

...like i said i see no point including 25 character all from MK1-UMK3 and than including one from MK4 on the select screen...if that happens i can;t understand WB...its completely irrational...in that case put Tanya, Fujin, Reiko, Sareena, Kenshi and other mentioned post UMK3 character on the select screen so it would be fair and extend the roster...

None of those characters are as popular as Quan Chi, and he has ties to multiple characters in the game.

you still didn't give me a valid reason...its not popularity conest...its MK 2011 now, and we're talking about bringing classic MK cast first of all...like i said i do not deny character being in game, all i'm saying is that i'm 90% sure he won't take one of those 26 character select screen icons...and that is he's most likely to end up being in DLC characters section...maybe free dlc from the day of release...just as well as Kratos...

I highly doubt we'll see Quan Chi on the initial roster. I think he was intended to be a hidden character in the game.

I think quan chi will be in it. I mean they still have a character model they did't use from mk vs dc why wouldn't they put him in? if he does make an appearance it will probably be at the end of the game. and act as a set up for mk10 or what ever it's gonna be called.

I would also like to see sheeva but I don't think she will make it to be honest. and I really hope we see kintaro. I never really liked goro he looked like crap in mk1 kintaro was a much more formidable opponent

I think quan chi will be in it. I mean they still have a character model they did't use from mk vs dc why wouldn't they put him in? if he does make an appearance it will probably be at the end of the game. and act as a set up for mk10 or what ever it's gonna be called.

I would also like to see sheeva but I don't think she will make it to be honest. and I really hope we see kintaro. I never really liked goro he looked like crap in mk1 kintaro was a much more formidable opponent

He needs his MK4 look back. He shouldn't have the real amulet out when Shinnok thinks he is in possesion of it.

He was involved with alot of things during this time, so I think he'll make quite a few appearances in the story mode.

I'm sure Sheeva will be in. If they can put Human Sektor and Kratos in, then surely they could put a classic character who has more involvement in this era.

Kintaro is my least favorite Shokan, but he is a classic character, so he should be in.

I will not be disappointed at all if they cut it off after MK3, and leave out Quan Chi etc. Show him in the stories and what not, but nothing will be lost by not getting to play as him, Goro, etc.