My Mortal Kombat (2011) Kombatants Predictions (Comments would be nice.)

There are many people posting predictions, so I thought I would post what, in my opinion, is a logical prediction. (No, I am not demeaning anyone's opinions, nor am I stating that anyone else is wrong or that I am right.) (Also, I did not "choose" any of these because I like them more than anyone else, I actually did use reasonable deduction and logical thinking, so if you want to know how/why I chose who I did, just ask.)

Predictions for playable Kombatants.
Baraka
Cyrax* (confirmed after the original post)
Goro
Jax (confirmed after the original post)
Johnny Cage (confirmed)
Kabal
Kano (confirmed after the original post)
Kitana (confirmed after the original post)
Kung Lao (confirmed)
Liu Kang (confirmed after the original post)
Mileena (confirmed)
Noob Saibot (confirmed after the original post)
Nightwolf (confirmed)
Raiden
Reptile (confirmed)
Scorpion (confirmed)
Sektor* (confirmed)
Shang Tsung (confirmed)
Shao Kahn
Sheeva
Sindel (confirmed after the original post)
Smoke*
Sonya (confirmed after the original post)
Stryker (confirmed after the original post)
Sub-Zero (confirmed as the younger Sub-Zero)

*I believe the cybernetic ninjas will/should have an alternate (if not as their primary) costume of them before they were transformed from human Lin Kuei to cyborgs.

Confirmed but not predicted.
Ermac
Jade

Last edited:
Who's to say the older Sub-Zero doesn't give in to Quan Chi and Shinnok, thus becoming Noob?

There are many people posting predictions, so I thought I would post what, in my opinion, is a logical prediction. (No, I am not demeaning anyone's opinions, nor am I stating that anyone else is wrong or that I am right.) (Also, I did not "choose" any of these because I like them more than anyone else, I actually did use reasonable deduction and logical thinking, so if you want to know how/why I chose who I did, just ask.)

Predictions for playable Kombatants.
Baraka
Cyrax*
Goro
Jax
Johnny Cage (confirmed)
Kabal
Kano
Kitana
Kung Lao (confirmed)
Liu Kang
Mileena (confirmed)
Noob**
Nightwolf (confirmed)
Raiden (confirmed)
Reptile (confirmed)
Scorpion (confirmed)
Sektor* (confirmed)
Shang Tsung (confirmed)
Shao Kahn
Sheeva
Sindel
Smoke*
Sonya
Stryker
Sub-Zero**/*** (confirmed as the original Sub-Zero)

*I believe the cybernetic ninjas will/should have an alternate (if not as their primary) costume of them before they were transformed from human Lin Kuei to cyborgs.
**Although I highly doubt that they will have both Sub-Zero (the original Sub-Zero) and Noob as two playable characters, I still put Noob in my list. They may do something with giving Sub-Zero an alternate costume of Noob, since in the first game there weren't any different fighting styles, that option may be viable.
***I also doubt, although it also could be a possibility, that they will have two Sub-Zeros in one game (the original that is already confirmed and his younger brother). Although both the Noob as a playable character and having two Sub-Zeros as playable characters seems unlikely, as I've explained, I have a feeling since they are aiming for 26 characters, either one or the other will be true (based upon my prediction list.)

I'd put Jade in the list and take out Goro as a secret or DLC character. Otherwise, Jade should be the secret or DLC character. She has to be in this game in other words.

I dont believe Goro or any Shokan or Motaro will be in or should be in the Game. I just dont think they would mesh together with the mechanics but they would look awesome!

Here is who I think

Of course the ones we already know

Johnny Cage
Kung Lao
Mileena
Nightwolf
Reptile
Scorpion
Sektor
Sub-Zero
Raiden
Shang Tsung

and here is the rest

Hornbuckle
Jerrod
Nimbus Terrafaux
No Face
Tremor
Hydro
The Executioner
Kidd Thunder
and Zebron:p

Just kidding. It will be Mortal Kombat Trilogy minus the bottom row of bosses a Sub-Zero or Noob Saibot and a Smoke. It is just basic math. There are 32 characters in the first 3 MKs - 4 bosses - the 2 characters that are other characters = 26.

I hope they look a little better when the game is done :razz:

haha well done. Looks like a good roster to me except they should drop sheeva and put in quan chi (he has a vital role in the story), and clear up the whole dub-zero thing.

god i hope that joke wasn't as awful as i thought....

so is it DEFINITELY confirmed that no one from MK3 onwards will be in there ? i like tanya but does that mean she won't be in it ?

I highly doubt anyone beyond MK3 will be in the game. But it's still up in the air. The MK team has been known to throw its fan base off before.

Like some other people have said, Quan Chi would fit very well into the gameplay and is already in the story. He diddn't appear till MK4 but since it isn't a reboot (things will be changed) it makes since to have him appear over sheeva, as she hasn't been of much significance to the story, AND it doesn't seem like she would fit in very well with the fighting mechanics.

I like that roster by whtillnvrb minus Stryker and Sheeva. I'd put in Noob Saibot and Shao Kahn in their place. Shao Kahn is practically confirmed playable anyway since he had a clearly in-game cameo appearance in the trailer.