PC version of Mortal Kombat 9...

I hope there isn't a port of the game for PC until the game has been out for awhile on consoles. Not meaning that I don't want to see pc users whom don't own a console to play it...but for the reason that it would just be rampant piracy of it, rather than legitimate sales. Now if they added the ability for people to customize the game with costumes and backgrounds and the like, I could see a reason to buy it on pc later.

i mean well if you think about it, no matter the piracy, as long as there are ISO's, Torrents, etc...PC users can play it, just using an emulator, so I don't see the issue about wanting it for a PORT, or whatever it is. (I have a console, so yeah) though times are different now, that like me asking for Sonic The Hedgehog on PC,when i can get an emulator and play the same game, and same button sequence...know what i mean?

i mean well if you think about it, no matter the piracy, as long as there are ISO's, Torrents, etc...PC users can play it, just using an emulator, so I don't see the issue about wanting it for a PORT, or whatever it is. (I have a console, so yeah) though times are different now, that like me asking for Sonic The Hedgehog on PC,when i can get an emulator and play the same game, and same button sequence...know what i mean?

I got my pc a few months ago and I wanted to try MKA since I don't have a console.. the emulator didn't do much, the game freezes a lot. and there is no such thing as emulator for ps3 ones.. ps3 is too powerful, you can't do that yet. as for torrents, the game will obviously be pirated but as someone said it's better for the company to get a release that will totally hit tons of pieces and lose some profit to piracy rather than not releasing it on pc, getting no profits from there plus not pleasing the pc users.

I got my pc a few months ago and I wanted to try MKA since I don't have a console.. the emulator didn't do much, the game freezes a lot. and there is no such thing as emulator for ps3 ones.. ps3 is too powerful, you can't do that yet. as for torrents, the game will obviously be pirated but as someone said it's better for the company to get a release that will totally hit tons of pieces and lose some profit to piracy rather than not releasing it on pc, getting no profits from there plus not pleasing the pc users.

So you DO get where I'm coming from?

seems weird to hear that from a person of 17 years of age..

I grew up with PC, I don't game on it as much as back then as I've moved to consoles but I can still see why people game on it - especially after playing Shogun 2 Total War. Waiting for Diablo III. :D

If they release a PC version, they'll have to add a pirate character to represent the user base.
captainkid-cmoncmon.gif

i think its time for u to get a ps3, instead of waiting 13 years like a fawkkin geek

do you even know what a geek is? and dude, if people that don't own the console could afford it, they would buy it, we're not waiting for you or anyone else to be like 'buy a console'. there's a reason why some people don't have one

It'd be great to have MK on my comp, just like SFIV.

I'd much prefer it to be ported to NGP though.

I thought that PC gaming essentially died a couple of years ago, but apparently not.
You only think that way because your mom didn't buy you a new PC two years ago. Console games are for kids. My computer has over 70 keys with an unlimited number of keys using modifiers. Your console input device has what? 10 buttons total? And a start and select button? To save you the effort, Yes, it's 10. the two joysticks are buttons too when you press them down. PC gaming essentially died? You fail at gaming. Further more. I would like to have a Mortal Kombat PC version, with a flight stick (! don't want to use a keyboard for Mortal Kombat no more or less than I want to use a silly console controller), simply so that I can practice. I travel for a living. Some of us work. And I tow two laptops. I don't plan to give either of them up to pack one of my consoles. PC gaming died.. Heh. I like that. Pretty funny stuffs. I was crashing acrade MK machines back when you were learning how to walk. When you realizes that you could hide the fact you peed your bed, I was violently killing babalities in MK2. Kids these days.

Last edited:
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Phasellus laoreet, elit nec imperdiet ultrices, ligula enim venenatis eros, non maximus est mauris sit amet tellus. Sed ultricies risus tristique convallis elementum. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aliquam sit amet auctor lacus, a consequat neque. Aliquam non nunc finibus, posuere dui non, fermentum purus. Morbi condimentum sem eu magna varius tincidunt. Nam a quam enim. Sed non purus a purus dignissim ultricies id ac libero. Aliquam id risus ornare eros auctor vehicula. Suspendisse vitae augue enim. Nam tincidunt malesuada risus et consequat.

Last edited:
You only think that way because your mom didn't buy you a new PC two years ago. Console games are for kids. My computer has over 70 keys with an unlimited number of keys using modifiers. Your console input device has what? 10 buttons total? And a start and select button? To save you the effort, Yes, it's 10. the two joysticks are buttons too when you press them down. PC gaming essentially died? You fail at gaming. Further more. I would like to have a Mortal Kombat PC version, with a flight stick (! don't want to use a keyboard for Mortal Kombat no more or less than I want to use a silly console controller), simply so that I can practice. I travel for a living. Some of us work. And I tow two laptops. I don't plan to give either of them up to pack one of my consoles. PC gaming died.. Heh. I like that. Pretty funny stuffs. I was crashing acrade MK machines back when you were learning how to walk. When you realizes that you could hide the fact you peed your bed, I was violently killing babalities in MK2. Kids these days.

Lol, calm your ass down. I never said PC gaming was bad, it's just I've lost interest in as much. I can see that games like Shogun 2, Portal 2 and Diablo III are reinvigorating the industry but I think the time when the consoles came out was kind of dry for the PC. Just my opinion, I like how you claim to be the responsible, mature adult here, but you are just as arrogant and narrow-minded as the "kids these days." Grow up.

Didin't expect that petition will get so much signs. Thanks to ALL. BUT...I don't care no more if PC version will get release date. I don't think so...its too late. Take care guys!

Well as a pc gamer i would want it for pc and i 've joined the petition, i know a pc can do all a console can do, better than a console, a lot more than a console, faster than a console, this is fact ( you will notice that some times it require faster hardwhere for pc just because the game is tuned for consoles and because of the shitty windows os which is not respect the hardwhere)
BUT i think they dont gonna realise it for pc just because the most pc gamers who want it on pc just like me they probably would download it cracked and then the people who have pc would say: why should i pay for it to play it on my console while i can just crack it for my pc? and this happens not only for mortal kombat as you have noticed, if you want this to change just show it by stop cracking your games and then ask for more.