PC version of Mortal Kombat 9...

Actually i'm tired to wait MK9 PC guys and decided to play all games on my PS3. I suggest all of you to buy a PS3 (if you can) and play all games in it. PC gaming is died years ago. Best games in the future, will not going to released on PC too, im %100 sure. I was thinking before FPS gamers are mostly in PC (COD,BC2 etc..). But i shocked when i saw sales figures ! 12.5-13 million for Xbox and PS, 0.3-0.8 million for PC. So, in online its much easy to find players in consoles. I'm sorry but, PC gamers choose this way. Ok, maybe piracy is exist in consoles too, but really not like in consoles. Most people still buy games original to play online as we can see from charts. If its not like that, PC game sales would be much higher and we would play a lot of new games. Anyway, i talked too much guys and little bit angry sorry if i was offensive :)

Actually i'm tired to wait MK9 PC guys and decided to play all games on my PS3. I suggest all of you to buy a PS3 (if you can) and play all games in it. PC gaming is died years ago. Best games in the future, will not going to released on PC too, im %100 sure. I was thinking before FPS gamers are mostly in PC (COD,BC2 etc..). But i shocked when i saw sales figures ! 12.5-13 million for Xbox and PS, 0.3-0.8 million for PC. So, in online its much easy to find players in consoles. I'm sorry but, PC gamers choose this way. Ok, maybe piracy is exist in consoles too, but really not like in consoles. Most people still buy games original to play online as we can see from charts. If its not like that, PC game sales would be much higher and we would play a lot of new games. Anyway, i talked too much guys and little bit angry sorry if i was offensive :)

Actually, to each it's own I guess... But you need to understand that if PC gaming dies, there will be nothing to drive the console market. Consoles are actually PCs, and without the technological advancement in PC gaming between each generation, the leap between console generation would be minimal.

Also, PC gaming is driving software devellopment foreward as well... Advanced physics, online distribution ie were all born on PC. And on a personnal note, what keeps me away from console is not the graphic or gameplay primarely, but the fact that most game performs terribly by PC standarts. I don't understand hw console gamers can play at such a low framerate in some games... And the sub HD res is really a thing of the past for me, but also omni present on consoles.

Actually, to each it's own I guess... But you need to understand that if PC gaming dies, there will be nothing to drive the console market. Consoles are actually PCs, and without the technological advancement in PC gaming between each generation, the leap between console generation would be minimal.

Also, PC gaming is driving software devellopment foreward as well...

Wholly agree 8)

Apart from PC have better frame rate and graphics, as long as I have the steam and the like, players are everywhere.

MK9 is for everyone. Just like Toyota and Ferrari, it's for everyone. Just because Toyota is made in Japan, should the people from Europe move to Japan just to enjoy Toyota? You got to be insane if you do that! So PC people do also want MK9 too ;-)

I think it's probably because of piracy that the console games have risen up in preference. But another reason i think would be the lazyness and lack of hardware knowledge. Most people don't know anything about hardware functionality and customization, so they prefer the console versions of the games because they are "up and ready" to play, without the need to acquire a better computer or the danger to get the inumeros bugs that may happen to YOUR computer in particular, while everyone else's are working. I confess that some games i chose to play on console because my processor was not that good at the time and i was not in the mood to pay for a new one and wish that never get anyproblems or incompatibility with it.

Of course, in the PCs, the games can really flourish and be graphics top, but i think that's one of the reasons people choose consoles. However, i don't think that PC gaming is gonna "die", because there are many PC exclusive games like Diablo, Warcraft etc. that will still come out. We may sse a reduction, but not the death of them.

Dear god, I think the English language was murdered in that text....

OT: I don't understand how you would play a fighter without a controller or fight stick. To many keys to memorize and all that.

OT: I don't understand how you would play a fighter without a controller or fight stick. To many keys to memorize and all that.

I'm sorry but how many times should we answer this question for people to finally realize that there are a lot of gamepads, controlles and fightsticks on PC?

U can use a xbox 360 wired controller on your PC. I do it all the time.

Q: Is the latest MK (MK9) coming to PC? A: I suppose I should never say never, but there are no current plans to release MK9 on PC. Sorry.

OK, guys, I'm done. I will wait for MK:AK on PC (if it DOES come out) and am gonna forget about this whole f***ing reboot of MK.

OK, guys, I'm done. I will wait for MK:AK on PC (if it DOES come out) and am gonna forget about this whole f***ing reboot of MK.

Yeah me too, boon isnt telling anything. Us pc gamers look like fools we have been asking it for long but not even an appropriate response. I dont think i will even buy mkak.I think i will just give up on the MK franchise altogether if i am missing MK9

Yeah me too, boon isnt telling anything. Us pc gamers look like fools we have been asking it for long but not even an appropriate response. I dont think i will even buy mkak.I think i will just give up on the MK franchise altogether if i am missing MK9

I was thinking about it too till it was announced that MK:AK is also coming to PC. That shows they remember that we exist.

EDIT: Oh, and welcome back lol

I was thinking about it too till it was announced that MK:AK is also coming to PC. That shows they remember that we exist.

EDIT: Oh, and welcome back lol

Thanks for the welcome dude. They announced MK would come this month but still havent told anything about it. I think they are going to screw pc gamers again and not release the game.

Hello again guys, first of all, i need to mention that i was a hardcore PC gamer but i support the idea that every game should be released to all platforms. I did say "PC gaming is dying" because PC game sales are really low compared to the other platforms. I was thinking before FPS games are mostly being played on PC's. But in VGCHARTZ, i've seen sales figures and shocked. Nearly 13 million sales on consoles and maximum 1.1 or 1.2 sales on PCs. Thats why i thought PC gaming is dying :). Also, piracy is a big issue. You're right about the think that "piracy is also an issue on consoles" but really its not like PC piracy. Most people are still buy original games to play online in their consoles, maybe thats the reason idk. I still strongly support my favorite games for PC. I bought nearly all of them (Blackops, MW2, BC2, SSF4AE etc..) People must buy legit games for PC to increase sales figures. Maybe that would change the thoughts about PC gaming market. By the way, i want to say that i hate to play FPS games on consoles annndd :) i will be appreciated if you warn me when i make any English grammar mistakes :)))

Uh, guys...What did you expect, really? Midway (NRS) shafted PC long time ago. No way they are going back to it, I mean check this guy out sharing the same old stereotypes about PC "dying":

Hello again guys, first of all, i need to mention that i was a hardcore PC gamer but i support the idea that every game should be released to all platforms. I did say "PC gaming is dying" because PC game sales are really low compared to the other platforms. I was thinking before FPS games are mostly being played on PC's. But in VGCHARTZ, i've seen sales figures and shocked. Nearly 13 million sales on consoles and maximum 1.1 or 1.2 sales on PCs. Thats why i thought PC gaming is dying :). Also, piracy is a big issue. You're right about the think that "piracy is also an issue on consoles" but really its not like PC piracy. Most people are still buy original games to play online in their consoles, maybe thats the reason idk. I still strongly support my favorite games for PC. I bought nearly all of them (Blackops, MW2, BC2, SSF4AE etc..) People must buy legit games for PC to increase sales figures. Maybe that would change the thoughts about PC gaming market. By the way, i want to say that i hate to play FPS games on consoles annndd :) i will be appreciated if you warn me when i make any English grammar mistakes :)))

PC sales are really low? I am not sure if console players (I'm sorry if it offends someone) lived under the rock for the past, what, 8 years? Retail sales for PC mean squat right now. And that's what your figures are, and they exclude two GIGANTIC figures which are Online Subscriptions and Digital Distributors.

Tell me, how is it possible that with those piss poor sales which you've provided, this happened:

pc_gaming.jpg

I mean surely PC gamers couldn't have done that with a mainstream CONSOLE game, eh?

DICE did the same mistake as NRS are currently doing by shafting PC, got owned, and now are treating PC much, much better with Battlefield 3. They even admitted it themselves. Actions speak louder than words.

Now, I'm pretty sure you have heard of World of Warcraft.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110714002340AA3A57q

Read the answer. Shocked yet? That should answer the subscription part.

Now let's talk about Steam. This is something NRS should've used long time ago, because it helps ignorant developers (aka former DICE) to learn from its mistakes about console-crafted myths that PC gaming is "dying" or is plagued with piracy which cannot be fought against in any way.

I have Steam running right now, and it shows that there are currently 3,696,144 players online, with 3,879,077 at its peak.

Now with these figures, and your retail sales, do you think that PC gaming is really dead then?

Like I said before in this very own thread, I'm not getting MK9 for PC just because NRS completely ignored my favorite gaming platform since MK4. And I'm pretty sure there are a LOT of people sharing the same opinion as mine.

Uh, guys...What did you expect, really? Midway (NRS) shafted PC long time ago. No way they are going back to it, I mean check this guy out sharing the same old stereotypes about PC "dying":

PC sales are really low? I am not sure if console players (I'm sorry if it offends someone) lived under the rock for the past, what, 8 years? Retail sales for PC mean squat right now. And that's what your figures are, and they exclude two GIGANTIC figures which are Online Subscriptions and Digital Distributors.

Tell me, how is it possible that with those piss poor sales which you've provided, this happened:

pc_gaming.jpg

I mean surely PC gamers couldn't have done that with a mainstream CONSOLE game, eh?

DICE did the same mistake as NRS are currently doing by shafting PC, got owned, and now are treating PC much, much better with Battlefield 3. They even admitted it themselves. Actions speak louder than words.

Now, I'm pretty sure you have heard of World of Warcraft.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110714002340AA3A57q

Read the answer. Shocked yet? That should answer the subscription part.

Now let's talk about Steam. This is something NRS should've used long time ago, because it helps ignorant developers (aka former DICE) to learn from its mistakes about console-crafted myths that PC gaming is "dying" or is plagued with piracy which cannot be fought against in any way.

I have Steam running right now, and it shows that there are currently 3,696,144 players online, with 3,879,077 at its peak.

Now with these figures, and your retail sales, do you think that PC gaming is really dead then?

Like I said before in this very own thread, I'm not getting MK9 for PC just because NRS completely ignored my favorite gaming platform since MK4. And I'm pretty sure there are a LOT of people sharing the same opinion as mine.

Hello again, i wouldnt know that BC2 sales were really too much like you've provided, i felt better now with that. So VGCHARTZ site is completely ******** then. But you misunderstood me little bit because i didnt tell that PC gaming is "OVER", just i said its getting lower cause of that ******** sales figures in that site. Sorry for missing information that i've provided. As i told before, i am a PC gamer and love to play games on it, much more then consoles. I'm really angry, as companies are still screwing PC gamers. You are completely right with your thoughts about NRS by the way. Is there any source for getting true information about PC game sales?

Hi.

Hello again, i wouldnt know that BC2 sales were really too much like you've provided, i felt better now with that. So VGCHARTZ site is completely ******** then. But you misunderstood me little bit because i didnt tell that PC gaming is "OVER", just i said its getting lower cause of that ******** sales figures in that site. Sorry for missing information that i've provided. As i told before, i am a PC gamer and love to play games on it, much more then consoles. I'm really angry, as companies are still screwing PC gamers. You are completely right with your thoughts about NRS by the way. Is there any source for getting true information about PC game sales?

Hi.

No problem. I had to let some steam out from reading a few replies in this thread though!

There's no way to get Steam's sales as far as I'm aware - Valve chooses to hide that information. I'm pretty sure with the amount of subscribers to it, and the fact that it's the dominant digital service for the PC, the sales are extremely high.

I'm not talking about WoW though, those guys must own pools filled with $$$.

Edit: Actually, found something about Steam's revenue: http://www.afterdawn.com/news/article.cfm/2011/02/04/steam_revenue_nearly_hits_1_billion

And a link just for Lols: http://www.vg247.com/2011/07/19/ste...es-beat-out-xbox-live-sales-in-just-six-days/

Last edited:
Re: curious

where the **** do i download

Nowhere. There is no PC version.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Street Fighter X Tekken was announced for PC (Thanks to GreatKungLao for information). I wish I was a fan of Street Fighter...

Last edited: