ARCADE VORTEX (Video included!) MK based cab

TheLastEnemy

A bartop arcade I built ...IN.. ACTIONNNN RAWR!@#$%. Watch the whole video! Its broken down into 3 sections!

25209_413410777844_516737844_5263247_1228758_n.jpg

I actually played an MK1 machine many years ago that used the 6-button layout for some reason. Very bizarre.

Awesome cab, though. I agree that the traditional MK layout is a must for a dedicated MK machine, but since this obviously isn't, the SF layout makes perfect sense. It'd be a lot easier to use the 6-button layout for MK than it would be to use the MK layout for... well, anything else.

I actually played an MK1 machine many years ago that used the 6-button layout for some reason. Very bizarre.

Awesome cab, though. I agree that the traditional MK layout is a must for a dedicated MK machine, but since this obviously isn't, the SF layout makes perfect sense. It'd be a lot easier to use the 6-button layout for MK than it would be to use the MK layout for... well, anything else.

yea i've seen those layouts on non dedicated MK cabs. But i dont understand making this a MK themed cab with a SF layout.

Haha sorry if I offended anybody with the SF button layout, but I didn't really mean for it to be a SF layout. It just works well with every other games that are on the machine like that one dude said. You get used to it with the middle top button being block and the middle bottom button being run... or on MK 1 & 2 you have TWO block buttons woo!

p.s. street fighter is poop compared to mortal kombat