What is you FAVORITE Genre AND song in that genre

Metal - hard to narrow it down because I have a lot of favourites from Judas Priest, Black Sabbath, Taake, Burzum...........

Classic Rock - Led Zeppelin ~ Heartbreaker and Dazed and Confused.

I have A LOT of favortie songs and genres all depending on my mood. For now, I'll have to say...

RnB:
DJ Got Us Falling In Love- Usher feat. Pitbull

Pop:
There are a lot of artists I like to listen to especially in this genre including Lady Gaga, Britney Spears, Xtina, and etc.

Dance:
Mostly remixes of my favorite pop songs.

Alternative/ Soft Rock:
This is when I listen to music that often relates to my life in mostly serious situations. Artists include Nickelback, Rob Thomas, and a few more.

it's a five way tie between:
Classical: Beethoven Moonlight Sonata 3rd movement
Death Metal: any song from Cannibal Corpse
Dub Step: any song from BAR 9
Metal: Sepultura, propaganda
Classic Rock: Rock You Like a Hurricane from Scorpions

industrial/techno/hard dance/metal rave music - Static-X -Ostegolation

man there is too many to pick. NIN, Rammstein, KMFDM, Ministry, Lords of Acid, Fear Factory, Combichrist....

its all about metal! too many to pick specific songs. but id say bands like :
slipknot, lamb of god, cannibal corpse, megadeth, metallica, slayer, iron maiden, judas priest, ozzy osbourne, behemoth, kataklysm, six feet under, pantera, fear factory, children of bodom, himsa, dimmu borgir, cradle of filth, old mand child, emperor, nile, death, sepultura, testament, suicide silence, thine eyes bleed, black sabbath, bleeding through, murderdolls, the black dahlia murder, devildriver, arch enemy, chimaira, deicide, meshuggah,......
..... and well theres probably more.

Last edited:
My favorite genra is video game music. Like, I used to play a lot when I was a kid, but my parents didn't allow me to play them anymore, but I loved the music.

My favorite song is called Stone Age from Crash Bandicoot Warped.

My favorite Mortal Kombat song is the Dark Prison/Hell's Foundry tune.

industrial/techno/hard dance/metal rave music - Static-X -Ostegolation

man there is too many to pick. NIN, Rammstein, KMFDM, Ministry, Lords of Acid, Fear Factory, Combichrist....

You disappoint me, Tim. Static-X is not industrial. I'm surprised at this because for the most part, you seem to be able to identify what industrial rock is except for Rammstein and of course Combichrist, which is more of a hard EBM kind of thing.

You should really check out Laibach if you haven't already. It's right up your ally. Throbbing Gristle may also tickle your fancy.

I have a shit load of favorite songs:

Deathrock - Sex Gang Children - Barbarosa
Goth Rock - Sisters of Mercy - This Corrosion Skeletal Family - Promised Land
Psychobilly - The Cramps - Bikini Girls With Machine Guns
Industrial - Einstresunde Neubauten - Head Cleaner (15 minute version)
Punk - Shit... there's really too many
Industrial Rock - Chemlab - Rivithead
Horror Punk - 45 Grave - Riboflavin

Last edited:
My favorite genra is video game music. Like, I used to play a lot when I was a kid, but my parents didn't allow me to play them anymore, but I loved the music.

Some games have great music, when I was a kid, I used to like megaman's series soundtrack. Capcom in general is good at that (devil may cry, megaman, SF,...)

dude its a hard question to answer...
i like pretty much everything exept death metal and crying music...
umm yeah, for those who ask what's "crying music" is (there is other name for it i just dont remember it) its an israeli genre when singers just tell how theire life suck and they basicaly just cry about theire shitty life...
i most like
progressive rock
alternative rock
classic rock
rock n' roll

R&B-Never Knew I Needed(Ne-Yo)
Rap/Hip Hop(I dont know the diffenece)-Im Still Fly(Drake)
Spanish R&B-Se Acabo Mi Vida
Party Rock-Yes(LMFAO)
Techno-Mortal KOmbat Theme Reptile
Rave-La De ****in Da(i forgot who its from)
Trival-Dont have a favorite song from Trival cause there all badass and i always dance it
Party Muzik(pop)-Hey(lil jon ft. 3Oh!3)

Favorite Artists
Drake
Dj Flex
Z-ro(sometimes)

Death metal and heavy metal
Cannibal corpse-shredded humans
Six feet under-feasting on the blood of the insane
Chelsea grin- crewcabanger
Job for a cowboy-entombment of a machine
Metallica-battery
Iron maiden-brave new world
Bach-tocata and fugue in d minor

RnB: Sleeping With A Broken Heart- Alicia Keys

Filipino Pop: Di Lang Ikaw- Juris

This song is my theme song recently. Trying to let go of someone I almost love but I somehow get the sign that he doesn't feel the same way about me is very difficult. :(