NetherRealm Studios to release Mortal Kombat in March 2011

It sucks we have to wait until next year. They said a while back that this would be ready for the holiday season 2010.

There been changesw don't forget...

They've actaully taken a more realistic timespan this time if you ask me we can argue on the dates timing, but ultimately theres no rush excuse this time.

They've actaully taken a more realistic timespan this time if you ask me we can argue on the dates timing, but ultimately theres no rush excuse this time.

The date changing from the earlier hinted at Holiday season to post-holiday is a good move if you ask me, more time for polishing up the game. Also by the time we were hearing Holiday they probably had a new date already.

I agree, there really isnt no rush becuase i want this game to be as polished as can be! march is the perfect date.

That is sweet! I watch that trailer all the time. I'm really looking forward to the Story Mode, Co-op Arcade and Tag-Team battles. I also want to know more about the story, the voice acting and dialogue.

I'm glad tht the game comes out next year, there should be no excuse for an incomplete, and unpolished game.

I've watched this trailer like...8 times frame by frame since I got back from Japan (what bad timing eh?) 2 days ago and I haven't seen a single thing I don't like. I love Johnny's new tat, all the outfits, the new bonebreakers, the new fatalities...there's nothing this announcement didn't get right. Not one thing. Tag kombat, 2D arenas, stage fatals, tons of specials. I'm so excited even after days of simmering down. I just can't stop laughing manically.

I've watched this trailer like...8 times frame by frame since I got back from Japan (what bad timing eh?) 2 days ago and I haven't seen a single thing I don't like. I love Johnny's new tat, all the outfits, the new bonebreakers, the new fatalities...there's nothing this announcement didn't get right. Not one thing. Tag kombat, 2D arenas, stage fatals, tons of specials. I'm so excited even after days of simmering down. I just can't stop laughing manically.

I was actually wondering wtf you gone to the other day. i was suprised you hadnt popped up during our MK "holiday"