Official PSN/X-Box Live gamertags

GuiltyByDesignDamnit said:
AW HELL YEAH
GuiltyByD3sign
I sux :(
You were pretty good... You fought bothe myself and MKChick... She was impressed by who you knew, and wants to play again.

whatashame said:
I saw you online, but I was leaving so I didn't have time to hook up with you. Next time were on at the same time, I'll teach you how to play.
She was on, but we were in session for a wee bit. :p

Awww, yay. Even though there is a good chance of getting my ass beat [again], I'll totally play with y'all. I felt sad because I didn't have a mic to say Hi with lol. But eh, it's alright. :) I'll be getting one soon :)
But I suppose, now it is time to use wonderful Optimatch, to find people who are equal or worse to me, so I can get in some good practice. I want to learn Hotaru :(

Awww, yay. Even though there is a good chance of getting my ass beat [again], I'll totally play with y'all. I felt sad because I didn't have a mic to say Hi with lol. But eh, it's alright. :) I'll be getting one soon :)
But I suppose, now it is time to use wonderful Optimatch, to find people who are equal or worse to me, so I can get in some good practice. I want to learn Hotaru :(

I was trying to play you just a second ago.

mahalo said:

I was trying to play you just a second ago.
Damnit Ricebrains. I'll catch you on it for sure later.

She would of kicked your as3 anyway. Well I got to play with mahalo for awhile and I predict that when he's playing with ashra he is going to kick some serious tail. I jumped out to a great 11-2 lead and then he started getting her down and I had to quit at 11-8. I didn't want to walk out with him having the greatest come back ever on me. Besides I was pretty buzzed but he was doing really well. I want to be the first to have warned you all. Be afraid... be very afraid...

I'll be on this evening. Hopefully connections will be stronger; I've got like 15 disconnects on my record because I'm always challenging. :x

whatashame said:
I'll be on this evening. Hopefully connections will be stronger; I've got like 15 disconnects on my record because I'm always challenging. :x
I have 29... and i know atleast 10 are probably from you! :x

the_sim said:
GuiltyByDesign said:
whatashame said:
GBD and I got disconnected both times we tried to play, and I kept trying to invite, but got no repsonse afterward. :x :cry:
You would have kicked my ass anyways.
You are getting better young one! :p
Why'd you quit yesterday?! I needed to get a few more wins to pass my losses. Then you quit, which sucks. 3/3...Tomorrow, you and me. And anyways, I've yet to be able to play Mahalo or Billybob.

Ethix said:
Why'd you quit yesterday?! I needed to get a few more wins to pass my losses. Then you quit, which sucks. 3/3...Tomorrow, you and me. And anyways, I've yet to be able to play Mahalo or Billybob.
I had to go... i was back about a half hour later... but you were gone. You should check into getting a headset. I played mahalo & billybob for the first time over the weekend. You will see me again possibly tomorrow.

Ethix said:
the_sim said:
GuiltyByDesign said:
whatashame said:
GBD and I got disconnected both times we tried to play, and I kept trying to invite, but got no repsonse afterward. :x :cry:
You would have kicked my ass anyways.
You are getting better young one! :p
I invited you the last couple of days, but no response. :(

Mahalo and I went at it last night: 14/14 Good shit! :D

whatashame said:
Mahalo and I went at it last night: 14/14 Good shit! :D
What is your win/loss whatashame? Because i know almost half of your wins are from me and the wife... atleast! :x