Official PSN/X-Box Live gamertags

whatashame said:
Ethix said:
the_sim said:
GuiltyByDesign said:
whatashame said:
GBD and I got disconnected both times we tried to play, and I kept trying to invite, but got no repsonse afterward. :x :cry:
You would have kicked my ass anyways.
You are getting better young one! :p
Why'd you quit yesterday?! I needed to get a few more wins to pass my losses. Then you quit, which sucks. 3/3...Tomorrow, you and me. And anyways, I've yet to be able to play Mahalo or Billybob.
I invited you the last couple of days, but no response. :(
Get on AIM more often, man! A lot easier to plan matches, but whatever, I've been meaning to play against you again. Tonight any good for you?

Ethix said:
whatashame said:
Ethix said:
the_sim said:
GuiltyByDesign said:
whatashame said:
GBD and I got disconnected both times we tried to play, and I kept trying to invite, but got no repsonse afterward. :x :cry:
You would have kicked my ass anyways.
You are getting better young one! :p
Why'd you quit yesterday?! I needed to get a few more wins to pass my losses. Then you quit, which sucks. 3/3...Tomorrow, you and me. And anyways, I've yet to be able to play Mahalo or Billybob.
I invited you the last couple of days, but no response. :(
Get on AIM more often, man! A lot easier to plan matches, but whatever, I've been meaning to play against you again. Tonight any good for you?

Sorry, I was only on briefly last night. You and I are scheduled for round one of the tournament, so is Friday night or Saturday day/night better for you? Or, of course, if we catch each other online anytime before then, we'll do it then. Best out of five, if I am not mistaken.

I haven't played anyone yet from this board...I'll be playing tonight around 9-10 pacific for at least a cupla hours. I don't have the headset so if anyone is interested in playing a silent "only uses the chicks" player, then call on this guy (points to himself).

xbox live name: cakes r us

record: 48-37

hey

gamertag=AlEXEI09(exactly written)

I love playing online but I don't appreciate cheesy players
Only I will know if I'm truly beaten
I'm a challenge no doubt

Alexei09 said:
gamertag=AlEXEI09(exactly written)

I love playing online but I don't appreciate cheesy players
Only I will know if I'm truly beaten
I'm a challenge no doubt
Raidenwins said:
XBox Live gamertag: Raidenwins (when you play me you'll see why)

lol, i am actually not that good, average i think.
Either of you two have Halo 2?

Re: hehe

Alexei09 said:
Haha, who doesn't have Halo 2?

It's like saying who doesn't have Final Fantasy for ps2
Ok... well i'll add you to my list, and hopefully get in a game together. :D

Ethix said:
I might aswell post it again, Decrethix. Someone play me Halo, already!

I get bored with you... no headset, lol.

Anyways, mine's "Crutched". I don't have MKD for XBox. Got Halo if anyone wants to play.