Official PSN/X-Box Live gamertags

My XBL Gamertag is Debased to This, but I'm full with buddies and ScrewAttack g1s. Microsoft really needs to get rid of this stupid limit already. Feel free to add me on Steam though. I play some TF2 sometimes, and I love a crazy game of Magicka.

SystemSCSnake for both Xbox 360, and PS3.

Xbox 360:
Injustice
Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 & 3
Mortal Kombat 9
Blazblue (Original)
SSFIV: Arcade Edition
SF3
SF2
Magic the Gathering 2012 & 13
Dark Souls

I'm up for any of these games.

On the PS3:
Playstation All-Stars

I don't mind playing this game, just don't do it often and it's one of the few games I have.

Can't believe I missed this lol.

PS3:

Mortal Kombat 9
Injustice
SSF4/AE
Tekken 6
DoA5(will have by next week sometime)
Hitman Absolution
Bioshock 2
Skate 2
Resistance 2

I need to get me some non fighting games too lol. Most are fighting games. If anyone wants to play me in some Injustice add my PSN. It is Gurimmjaw.

My PSN gamer tag is GoddamnGoddess ;)

For my PS3 I own:
Resident Evil 5
Tekken 6
SoulCalibur IV & V
Uncharted 2
Lord of the Rings: War in the North
Mortal Kombat (obviously)

For my PS4 I only own:
Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition
Mortal Kombat X
Dragon Age: Inquisition

Send me a friend request if you'd like! :love:

Last edited:
My PSN tag is MissDaytona. I'm up for playing MK (Komplete) and SoulCalibur IV, V and II HD Online.

Re: Post Your XBox Live Gamer Tags

I kept my PSN username off of my profile for 3 years due to having a Satellite internet connection (which is NOT feasible for online gaming). Earlier this year though, our phone company made DSL available to our area, and now that I signed up for that, I am now able to play online.

My PSN name is Romo2Witten1983 (if you want to add me, I would appreciate it if you identify yourself with your TRMK username in your friend request message). Here's my list of games, in chronological order of purchase:

PS3:
Mortal Kombat II (standalone)
Tekken 5 Dark Resurrection Online
Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo HD Remix
Soul Calibur IV
Madden 09
Super Street Fighter IV (since upgraded to Arcade Edition and Ultra)
Tekken 6
Final Fantasy XIII (WTF was I thinking?)
Mortal Kombat vs. DCU
Samurai Shodown
Mortal Kombat 2011
Soul Calibur V
Street Fighter IV
Tekken Hybrid
Sonic the Hedgehog 2
Tekken Tag Tournament 2
Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection (I still prefer the standalone MK2 over MKAK MK2 though)
Virtua Fighter 2
Sonic Generations
Sonic All-Stars Racing Transformed
Tekken Revolution
Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition (I was too late to get the PS4 discount though)
Batman: Arkham Asylum and Arkham City Dual Pack

PS4:
None yet, although I just got the console recently. I plan on getting MKX, but I'm waiting on US Kollector's Edition news before I pre-order.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Just bought the gears xbox so I'll be picking up MkXL pretty soon and when Tekken drop I'm picking it up for both consoles
My Xbox gamertag is BlkBeltAngel. I'll be creeping around for y'all gamertag to send y'all friend request whether you accept it or not is up to y'all I wont take it personal if you don't. I'll just roll up in a ball and cry in a corner for about 20 mins lol

- PS3 & PS4 Gamertag: MKvsDCU

- Xbox 360 & Xbox One Gamertag: DECEPTIONz

Games I play:

- Killer Instinct (XBONE)
- MK:AK (PS4)
- MKX (PS4)
- Doom (PS4)