Create a Fatality

Fatality 1 intestinal decapitation i bury my hands in the foes chest & rip the intestines out & whip them repeatedly in the gut butt & face before going behind them & i wrap the organd around there neck & choke them for a while with them & eventually & slowly snap there neck & rip there head off. Fatality 2 double mouth rip i kick the foe in the back of the legs making them fall to there knees & i grab there mouth with both hands & slowly rip their mouth open & the jaw falls to the ground i stole this idea from the horror film mirrors

Wow!!! That "intestinal decapitation" really showed us your wild side.:gr_jest:

My fatalities:

Spear Acupuncture: First, I use my Yari (a bladed staff/spear) and poke my opponent multiple times at the abdomen and chest. Next, I use the weapon to stab my enemy at the groin, making him bend over. Then, I strike my enemy at his eye with that spear, impaling and making it go through the head. After that, I use the staff to make my victim fall on his back and I pin the blade to the ground while the head is still impaled. Lastly, I do a little pole dance to celebrate my victory.

Stab and Decapitate: When I am equipped with any sword, I first stab my opponent at the abdomen. Next, I stab my enemy at the groin so hard, I make him bend over and go on his knees. Then, I decapitate the victim. (The way I use the sword varies because this is very useful in most types from Katanas to Chinese swords.)

Arm Blade Rape (My Signature Fatality with Tonfa Blades/Arm Blades): When I'm equipped with special long tonfa blades or arm blades similar to Bloodrayne's, I use the weapon on my non-dominant hand to impale the opponent at the back first, making the blade protrude through his abdomen. Next, I use the arm blade/tonfa blade on my dominant hand to slice my enemy vertically in half from groin to face. Then, with one half of the victim's body falling to the ground while the other half stays impaled on the non-dominant blade. After that, I raise the impaled remains with my left weapon up in the air while my right weapon is also raised for victory.

Open Surgery (Signature): First, I trip my opponent with a sweep kick, making him fall on his back. Next, I jump up and sit on top of the enemy's pubic area with my legs next to each of his sides (while I'm on a kneeling position). Then, I take out my knife and start stabbing him multiple times at the chest and sternum. After that, I use the knife to stab and deeply slash down the abdomen to the groin multiple times as I end up sitting on his legs during the process. After that, I start to rip off the victim's vital organs from groin to chest, making him scream in agony. (If he's a male, I castrate him. If she's a female, I rip out her ovaries. The other organs I rip out in the process are as follows in order: reproductive organs by the pelvic area, kidneys, intestines, stomach, spleen, liver, lungs, and finally the heart.) Once I reach up to the heart, I lastly shove that organ in the corpse's face.

Last edited:
Damn Nasty. You added a lot, like you appear in every TRMK game available.

Destructive Dragon Palms: I concentrate all my powers into my hands before delivering a powerful double palm strike towards my opponent. After it cleanly hits, the opponent gets sent flying, on fire. Then I appear on the other side and as the opponent flies toward me, I execute a sword-edged side kick that causes the opponent to explode in half.

Damn Nasty. You added a lot, like you appear in every TRMK game available.

Destructive Dragon Palms: I concentrate all my powers into my hands before delivering a powerful double palm strike towards my opponent. After it cleanly hits, the opponent gets sent flying, on fire. Then I appear on the other side and as the opponent flies toward me, I execute a sword-edged side kick that causes the opponent to explode in half.

I love doing this and I basically love to use weapons. I could be a character in the Manhunt series infact. ;-)

My Fatality:

BBQ: First, I strike my opponent with an elbow attack at his nose, stunning him and making him fall to the ground. Next, I pour gasoline all over his body (making sure none of the liquid is on me). Then, I light up a match and drop it on the enemy, incinerating him alive while he screams until he dies.

Hammerin' Time: First, I take out a small hammer I picked up from my dad's tool box and I strike the opponent at the back of his head, making him fall to the ground. Then, I continously hammer the enemy's head until it is crushed and dismembered.

Fencing Needles: When I'm equipped with a fencing sword, I first stab my opponent multiple times at the abdomen and chest. Next, I stab my enemy at the groin, making him bend over. Then, I use that sword to impale him by the chin, making the blade go through the top of his head. After that, I turn the handle of the sword to a direction that would break the victim's neck. At the end, I take my sword off the loser's flesh and I do my victory pose. (I took a fencing class before btw back in high school.) ;-)

Nasty Needle: First, I go behind my enemy and I use my fencing sword to stab him at his back, making the blade protude through his abdomen. Next, I take that weapon out of the back and I shove that sharp metal in his anus. Then, I pull it back out again. After that, I push my enemy to the ground on his stomach. Lastly, I jump up and impale the victim's head with that weapon, pinning it to the ground and leaving it standing like that.

Sexy Whip: When I'm wielding a whip, I use it to grab the opponent's leg and lift it up high. Next, I kick the opponent at the groin. Then, I use my left elbow to break his thigh bone while my right arm is holding the leg. After that, I let go of the enemy as he limps away. Lastly, I swing my whip again which grabs the victims neck. I pull him over to me and place my right foot on his back as I pull the whip to strangle him, break his neck, and finally pop his head off.

Sneaky Crowbar: Basically when I have a crowbar, I go behind my enemy and strike him at the head with it. Next, it gets stuck, so I place one foot on my enemy's back as I pull the weapon. Then, as the metal is pulled, it pulls out chunks and fragments from the victim's skull and flesh, mutilating the head.

Last edited:
My most signature fatality re-created:

Love Toy Explosion: First, I take out a special bomb. A bomb that is a shape of a d**do with spikes around it and there is a button where I can make it spin like a drill. Next, I press the button that makes that bomb spin like a drill and I shove it in the enemy's rectum. Then as the victim runs around screaming and hemorrhaging rectally in pain, I walk out and take out a remote control. After that, I find a safe spot where I can still see and hear my foe whining in agony. Lastly, I press the button and his whole body goes... :bomb:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats the first time I've reported someone in like months.
Sorry Vital, but that puke emoticon is offensive to some :(

Jk, we talk about some sick shit, but there legit has to be a limit.

oh my.... gawd. you kids and your create a fatality. heres one. i strap my poor victim in a chair and make them watch jersey shore

Thats the first time I've reported someone in like months.
Sorry Vital, but that puke emoticon is offensive to some :(

Jk, we talk about some sick shit, but there legit has to be a limit.

Yup a baby and X-rated content don't go together at all.

My fatality:

Brotherly Love: First, I get my iPhone out and call my brother to come over. Next, he, my cousin, and their friends beat the crap out of my opponent. Then after they jump my enemy, I find the guy laying on his back, drenched in blood. After that, I curb stomp the victim at his groin hard. Lastly, I shoot my foe at the head with my 45 Auto pistol.

Limbless Blow: First, I take out my chainsaw, turn it on, and use it to cut off the opponent's arms and legs. Next, I take out my d**do shaped bomb with spikes and press its button so it can spin like a drill. Then, I shove that bomb inside the limbless enemy's rectum. After that, I move away to a safe spot as I hear my helpless foe crying in agony as he hemorrhages out of his anus. Then, I take out a remote controller and press a button that will make the victim explode into chunks. :bomb:

Last edited:
My fatalities:

No Escape: First, I take out my chainsaw and I slice off the opponent's legs. Next, the enemy screams and tries to crawl away but I cut off his arms before he can even get away. Then, I place my right foot on the victim's back as I decapitate him.

Sick Sickle: When I'm equpped with a sickle, I go behind my opponent and I use that weapon to strike under between his legs, making the blade hook onto his groin. Next, I pull it to slash the crotch, making the enemy bleed and bend over. Then, I make the sickle hook on the victim's neck and I slash it from there, causing his throat to open wide and hemorrhage.

My fatality (in demon possessed form):

Draconic Beast of Hell: I throw a small fireball in the ground and as the ground starts to shake, a giant fiery dragon head appears from below the opponent and eats the opponent from the neck below, leaving only the head behind. Then I give out a possessed demonic laughter.

My fatality:

Back Stabbin' Spine Rip: First, I take out my knife and use it to stab the opponent's back multiple times as I hold him in place from behind. Next, I dig in my opponent's back and rip out his spine. Then, I continuously use the spine to whip the victim at his head until the spine shatters into fragments.

Chop Chop: First, I take out my machete and I chop my opponent with it at his abdominal and his kidney areas a few times, making him bend over in pain. Next, I grab his head/hair with my my unarmed hand to hold the enemy in place. Then, I use the machete to chop the victim's neck several times until he is decapitated. Lastly, I hold his head up in the air as a victory pose.

Last edited:
Kitana- She kisses the opponent (Like her sweet kiss) Then the person pukes all over the screen, Inflates like they would, then deflates but only pukes up blood all over the screen, then inflate again then the player explodes with guts flying all over
They should have a make your own fatality in MK10

here are mine:

KAT: I fill up a container of cat puke, Then I load it into a water gun, Open the persons mouth and shoot the cat puke into there mouth (I had that for an april fools idea once but never used it)

Dairy Air: I get an air pump, Shove it up someones ass, then I keep pumping the air into them until they explode (I like finding the most strangest ways to die)

here are mine:

KAT: I fill up a container of cat puke, Then I load it into a water gun, Open the persons mouth and shoot the cat puke into there mouth (I had that for an april fools idea once but never used it)

Dairy Air: I get an air pump, Shove it up someones ass, then I keep pumping the air into them until they explode (I like finding the most strangest ways to die)

Nice! Air pump enema. :)

My fatality:

Stabbing Fury: First, I stab my opponent at the abdomen several times with my knife (or any other small blade such as a sai or dagger). Next, I stab him at the groin, making him bend over. Then, I stab my enemy at the eye, leaving the small blade stuck and impaled there. After that, I break his neck for the finish.

Double Stabbing Fury: When I'm equipped with 2 knives, daggers, sais or other small blades, I use those blades to stab my opponent at the abdominal area multiple times first. Next, I use one blade to stab the enemy at the groin. Then, I use the opposite blade to stab him under his chin. After that, I use both weapons to stab and impale the victim's eyes. And finally, I break the loser's neck for the finish.

Kombatant

Jade - Legless Disaster: First, she kick's her opponent at the chest, making him fall to the ground on his back. Next, she plants her staff on the ground, making it stand between the enemy's legs. Then, Jade grabs her foe's feet and pulls him back so fast that his groin hit the pole with a critical impact, showing the x-ray damage. After that, the Edenian keeps pulling the feet from that position until the legs rip off in the process. With those legs being ripped off, she raises both body parts up in the air. Lastly, the legless victim turns over to a prone position and tries to crawl away but Jade drops the two body parts she is holding and grabs her staff, jumps up, and impales the victim right at the back of his head, pinning it to the ground.

Last edited:
Kano 1st fatality knife foot impale & heart rip he throws his knives at the foes feet impaling them to the ground trapping them then he approaches them shoves his hand into there chest & rips there heart out killing them they then fall over with the knives still stuck in there feet he then retrieves the knives.
2nd fatality Metal headbutt decapitation he cuts the opponents legs off partially at the knees with his eye laser slowly and they fall on the stub he then headbutts them once or repeatedly with his metal plate until there head explodes splattering brain and skull fragments and blood all over kanos face

Not bad. But for the first fatality, Kano could've ripped the loser in half at the end after the heart rip. ;-)

Kombatants

Tanya- Limbless Incineration: First, Tanya takes out her Kobu Jutsu tonfa blades to slice off the opponent's arms and legs, making him fall on his back to the ground. Next, she grabs the enemy with a choke hold and lifts him up. Then, with that hand, the Edenian burns up the victim and tosses the burning corpse to the ground.

Kitana- Kiss of Doom: First, Kitana takes off her mask and kisses her opponent at the cheek. Next, the enemy's belly inflates and swells up. Then, the loser falls to the ground with a convulsion. After that, the arms, legs, and neck twist. Lastly, that victim explodes! :bomb:

Jade- BJ from Behind: First, Jade goes behind her opponent and grabs him violently at the shoulders while kneeing his back with the X-Ray vision of the spine breaking (if her foe is wearing a hat, such as Kung Lao, that hat would fall off at this point). Next, she makes the enemy go on his knees by stepping the back of the knees. Then, she shoves her short weapon in his mouth. After that, the metal extends into a pole, impaling the victim vertically from the mouth through the anus with the end of the staff being pinned to the ground. Lastly, Jade does her victory pose and the camera shows the end of the pole that's protruding through the loser's butt. Here is an idea of the result...
jade_and_kitana___fatality___by_geckup-d4npi40.jpg

Juliet Starling (Lollipop Chainsaw)- Limbless Split: First, Juliet takes out her chainsaw and saws off the opponent's arms and legs. Then, while the enemy has no more limbs and is laying on the ground, the cheerleader uses that chainsaw to split the victim vertically from groin to face.

Last edited:
MY fatality (in demon possessed form):

Cataclysmic Endgame: I sadistically pick up my opponent by the neck before I shoot a fireball all the way towards the core of the planet. Afterwards, the whole world goes into a panic as it begins to shake and lava erupting from the ground, as I began laughing in a maniacal manner before choking my opponent and then, finishing it with the world turning glassed from the inside out before exploding.

My Fatality:

Shocking Enema: First I grab a water hose and shove it in my opponents butt. Next, I turn it on with full force, leaving it running. Next, the enemy's belly begins to inflate. Then, I take out a cattle prod and shove it in his mouth. After that, I use the cattle prod to shock my foe while the water is still running. Lastly, the victim explodes.

Last edited:
Explosive Migraine.

Sub-Zero would freeze the opponent's head solid, then karate chop it causing it to explode. Then, as the body is wobbling around, he would create 2 ice picks, stab them through the opponent's chest, and kick him to the ground.

Surgical Dissection
To only be used with a Saurian or a Tarkatan.
I will just use Reptile as the killer.
Reptile cuts the opponent's neck and waist. He aims and slices them open down the middle. As the opponent, barely still alive, falls. When they're on the ground, he savagely leaps on them and starts tearing into their insides, chomping and chewing and making the most of the free meal. The opponent screams and flails around in terror, then they die. Slowly and painfully.