Create a Fatality

Re: Create your MK9 Fatality!

Nightwolf- Uses his spirit arrow and shoots one into each of the victims fit pinning them to the ground, they stand there trying to get away and nightwolf starts backing up far away. Then he runs towards them and does a red rhino charge and goes right through them splitting them in half.

Don't know is any one has suggested it yet but Kano should go full on Temple of Doom. Kano pulls out his opponent's still beating heart and they fall backwards. As they plead Kano not to an evil grin stretches across his face. His eye begins to glow and he ignites the heart and their body starts to burn. As their muffled screams die out Kano tosses the scorched heart to the ground and snuffs it out like a cigarette butt with the heel of his boot.

Scorpion: Scorpion fist catches on fire, he then raises his hand in the air and the hand from hell comes up from a pool of lava and knocks the victim into the air, the hand then catches them in its palm. The victim quickly tries to get off the hand but the hand balls up into a fist and crushes them. Blood flies everywhere and the hand takes the corpse into hell.

Scorpion: Scorpion fist catches on fire, he then raises his hand in the air and the hand from hell comes up from a pool of lava and knocks the victim into the air, the hand then catches them in its palm. The victim quickly tries to get off the hand but the hand balls up into a fist and crushes them. Blood flies everywhere and the hand takes the corpse into hell.

good idea, but doesnt shinnok kinda do that already? i say a bunch of smaller hands should come out of the ground grabbing ahold of their feet and legs and arms then pull them down and they should burn to death as they are being pulled down into the ground.

Jade- If she was able to slice someone in half horizontally with her Bo in MKD, she should be able to jump up and vertically slice the victim down the middle with that same weapon, splitting him into two pieces. (However, her weapon needs to have a longer blade in order for it to make sense. In MKD, I didn't really understand how she was able to slice the victim in half like that right away. So in this next game, her staff should have a blade with the same shape of a sword that is similar to Dairou's Autumn Dao from MKA but a little bit longer.)

@ Nasty_Freak- here goes an idea for Jade.

She takes out her Bo staff, spins towards the opponent and wacks them in there gut, gasping for air on there knees. Jade who is now behind the victim, push/twist a secret switch on her Bo revealing a blade. Jade them Jumps up from behind the opponent coming down in front of them slicing them vertically with her "Bo Blade" Jade then takes out her Razor-Rang and throws it at the victim chopping there head off as their body & head splits apart!

@ Nasty_Freak- here goes an idea for Jade.

She takes out her Bo staff, spins towards the opponent and wacks them in there gut, gasping for air on there knees. Jade who is now behind the victim, push/twist a secret switch on her Bo revealing a blade. Jade then Jumps up from behind the opponent coming down in front of them slicing them vertically with her "Bo Blade" Jade then takes out her Razor-Rang and throws it at the victim chopping there head off as their body & head splits apart!

Aw sweet!!! Thank you! I hope the team would come up with something like that for her though. That would really be something I'd do almost everytime I play as her if it ever existed. lol ;-)

Aw sweet!!! Thank you! I hope the team would come up with something like that for her though. That would really be something I'd do almost everytime I play as her if it ever existed. lol ;-)

I was wondering if ud like it or not, cuz you know it didnt have anything going up & out there culo...lol!

I was wondering if ud like it or not, cuz you know it didnt have anything going up & out there culo...lol!

I like it because it still slices the entire mid section including the culo and the enchalada. That's why I like Kung Lao's fatalities. ;-)

I like it because it still slices the entire mid section including the culo and the enchalada. That's why I like Kung Lao's fatalities. ;-)

OOOOOH i give up with you! LOL!

Reptile- I think he needs to disappear and slice them in half, and as there body falls to the ground. There upper half begins to be dragged off, then it stops, and blood starts to spews and it reveals reptiles face chewing on the victim!

OOOOOH i give up with you! LOL!

Reptile- I think he needs to disappear and slice them in half, and as there body falls to the ground. There upper half begins to be dragged off, then it stops, and blood starts to spews and it reveals reptiles face chewing on the victim!

Pretty cool. It's a very good upgrade of his Invisible fatality from MK2.

Jade- First, yells with rage and slices her victim horizontally at the belly with her weapon like she did in MKD, making him scream in pain. Next, she teleports behind him, jumps up, and slices the victim vertically. Then, the victim falls apart into 4 pieces.

Pretty cool. It's a very good upgrade of his Invisible fatality from MK2.

Jade- First, yells with rage and slices her victim horizontally at the belly with her weapon like she did in MKD, making him scream in pain. Next, she teleports behind him, jumps up, and slices the victim vertically. Then, the victim falls apart into 4 pieces.

You got me on a Jade Fatality trip now...lol!

How bout she throws her Razor-Rang around the Opponent and they look at it as it flys off into the distance. Jade them throws her Bo like a Javelin and the point of the Bo pierces from the back of head thru there mouth. And as the opponent falls the Razor-Rang returns slicing their head off!

Man jdnice, that's the best fatality concept I've seen so far. It's complicated, showy, and yet when you get right down to it, really simple. It's just like Scorpion's new fatality, and Kitana's.

You got me on a Jade Fatality trip now...lol!

How bout she throws her Razor-Rang around the Opponent and they look at it as it flys off into the distance. Jade them throws her Bo like a Javelin and the point of the Bo pierces from the back of head thru there mouth. And as the opponent falls the Razor-Rang returns slicing their head off!

That's a good one too.

I have one for Mileena.

First, she kicks the opponent to the ground. Next, she takes off her mask and pulls out her Sais. Then, she jumps to the enemy and starts stabbing him at the chest, abdomen, and groin in an uncontrolled frenzy while she eats up those areas too. As Mileena stabs and eats up the victim, she growls with anger and rage like a woman going crazy after being dumped by her boyfriend. Blood and organs are exposed in the seen in the process.

Similar to Iori Yagami's Maiden Masher when he is very angry in King of Fighters.

Have a Delorean come out and run over your opponent. oh wait, that was already done in Tattooed Assassins!

anyone with something sharp (probably kano, kung lao, or kitana): they should slit your throat and reach into you neck and rip out your spine. they should rip it out in a few pieces rather than all in 1 piece, getting blood on both of their hands.

cyax should shoot a net at you with a bunch of bombs in it and when you get trapped in the net it goes boom and you blow up into pieces.

johnny cage should first do his groin punch, then he should do like a super powered version of his shadow kick, kicking your head into pieces.

even though this kinda is jax's fatality sorta, i would like to see sub-zero do the head squash with his fists, only this time sub makes giant blocks of ice with his hands and squashes their head with them.

anyone with something sharp (probably kano, kung lao, or kitana): they should slit your throat and reach into you neck and rip out your spine. they should rip it out in a few pieces rather than all in 1 piece, getting blood on both of their hands.

cyax should shoot a net at you with a bunch of bombs in it and when you get trapped in the net it goes boom and you blow up into pieces.

johnny cage should first do his groin punch, then he should do like a super powered version of his shadow kick, kicking your head into pieces.

even though this kinda is jax's fatality sorta, i would like to see sub-zero do the head squash with his fists, only this time sub makes giant blocks of ice with his hands and squashes their head with them.

The first fatality will definitely fit Kano the most. All are pretty good btw.

Sonya- First, she yells with anger and breaks one of the opponent's arms. Next, she grabs the other arm, goes behind her foe, and breaks that arm as well. Then, she knees the enemy's back, breaking the spine. After that, Sonya kicks his butt literally and breaks his neck from behind, making him fall to the ground. Lastly, she jumps up and stomps on the victim's head, crushing it in the process.

Jade- First, she sweeps the opponent off his feet with her Bo. Next, she yells with fury and jumps up to stab him between the legs. Her foe yells with agony and shock as the blade gets driven deep inside below his pubic area. Then, Jade stabs and pokes the victim multiple times with her weapon from the pudic area, to the abdomen, to the chest, to the neck, and finally to the face (up to the eyes). She stabs him so badly that the entire front of his body is all lacerated from crotch to face with deep wounds and holes with blood pouring out.

KANO- From a distance from the opponent Kano tucks up and does his Cannonball, but before he actually hits the opponent he untucks and is now lunging at them with both his knives and stabs them in their neck. He then pulls out only one of the knives, and stabs them in their gut, slicing them open up to their neck. He reaches in their chest and grabs their Heart. As the opponent falls back, Kano holds on to their heart as it is ripped from their chest cavity and blood sprays all over and on Kano. He then holds the Still beating Heart in Victory and then squeezes it, causing it to gush what little blood is in the Heart out! *New version of the Heart Rip Fatality*

KITANA- Should do a jumping backflip, and while in mid-air then toss both her Razor Fans at the opponnent. One slicing through their neck and the other stuck in their stomach. As she lands she dashes towards the opponent and yanks out the Razor Fan stuck in their stomach, causing the head to fall off. The Razor Fan that sliced through their neck returns and Kitana grabs it and proceeds to completely cut through the opponents stomach leaving the opponent in 3 pieces.

KABAL- He kicks the back of the opponents knee causing them to fall to one knee w/ Kabal behind them, He then takes out his Hookswords, stabbing the opponent in the back with one of the swords. With the other he slits their throat, but as he fully pulls the blade across their throat, the Hookend of the sword grips and severes the from their body.

JAX- Lifts the opponent over his head and slams them down on his knee breaking their back. He pushes them off and mounts them and begins to ground & pound "machine gun punch" their face in until all thats left is a puddle of blood and a still twitching body.

BARAKA- Flips over the opponent impaling them in the back and proceeds to lift them up sliding further into his blades. With a powerful kick/push the opponent flys across the screen. Baraka dashes/rushes in front of the opponent and as the opponent passes by Baraka slices them in half.

ERMAC- Grabs the opponent and rolls them back, double kicking them in the air. Ermac the jumps up blasting them with a telekentic blast to keep them in the air longer, Ermac appears above the opponent. Grabbing them he twist them around throwing them towards them ground and blast them with a Hado-Energy through their body. As the opponent hits the ground Ermac crushes their head with his feet and tucks and rolls into a victory pose.