Create a Fatality

Re: Create your MK9 Fatality!

Stryker- He shoots a Bazooka at the victim which makes him/her explode.

Kitana- First, she throws multiple fans at the opponent's entire mid-section. Then as the fans keep spinning, the victim gets split vertically in half and the fans fly off the screen one by one.

Sonya- First, she blows a poisonous kiss, making the opponent go on all his fours and puke. Then, Sonya blows her flaming Kiss of Death, burning and incinerating the victim.

Mileena- She does an updated version of her Sai Fury by stabbing the opponent at the body first. Next, she impales the enemy at the eyes, leaving the sais there. Then, Mileena breaks the victim's neck with her hands.

HAHAHA i like Stryker... but you should have him pull out the Bazooka and aim, Styker lets the opponent run then fires it as they are running...lol!

i think it would be cool if mileena stabs you with one sai and cuts you open with the other sai and then rips you open and starts eating your insides while standing. kinda like kano's fatality where he throws you insides on the ground on mkda, only she eats them. and to add a little mk2ness, she could spit out bones after shes done eating your insides.

i think it would be cool if mileena stabs you with one sai and cuts you open with the other sai and then rips you open and starts eating your insides while standing. kinda like kano's fatality where he throws you insides on the ground on mkda, only she eats them. and to add a little mk2ness, she could spit out bones after shes done eating your insides.

That would be nice but it's better when the victim is laying down.

Anyways I hve one for Tanya if she makes it. First, she rips out the opponent's thigh bone and uses it to impale the guts. Next, she rips out the ribs and impales the shoulders with them. Then, she uses one hand to hold a shoulder and the other to rip out the heart. After that, she pounds the enemy to the ground with her foe laying on his stomach. Lastly, she grabs the back of the victim's neck and rips out the spine and head. She raises the head and spine up in the air like a throphy as a victory pose.

That would be nice but it's better when the victim is laying down.

Anyways I hve one for Tanya if she makes it. First, she rips out the opponent's thigh bone and uses it to impale the guts. Next, she rips out the ribs and impales the shoulders with them. Then, she uses one hand to hold a shoulder and the other to rip out the heart. After that, she pounds the enemy to the ground with her foe laying on his stomach. Lastly, she grabs the back of the victim's neck and rips out the spine and head. She raises the head and spine up in the air like a throphy as a victory pose.

So Almost like the Yautja aka PREDATOR?!?!?!?!? But still it would be awesome to see!

So Almost like the Yautja aka PREDATOR?!?!?!?!? But still it would be awesome to see!

Yeah I know. lol

I have another one for Tanya again. First, she takes out her Kobu Jutsu Tonfa Blades does an uppercut motion with her left blade, slicing one arm off. Next, she performs another uppercut motion with the opposite blade, slicing the other arm off. Then, she uses her left blade again to slice the belly horizontally. After that, she makes an uppercut motion with her right blade again, slicing the mid-section of the body vertically from groin to head. Lastly, she kick's the victim, making him separate into four pieces/quarters once he falls to the ground due to the dept of the slashes that was inflicted into him.

Mileena - Starts off with her sai fury, stabbing the Opponent Multiple times, the opponent weary/dazed she jumps on them stabbing them in there neck and bitting them viciously. She then Backflips off the Opponent ripping out the head and spine!

Baraka - He walks towards the Opponent and punches them in the stomach, grabs the back of there neck, puts his hand under there jaw and lets his rip through there skull. He rips the head off there body, he raises it as there body flops to the ground.

Nightwolf - Much Like Ashrahs 2nd Fatality, Nightwolf summons a beam that immobilizes his opponent, and while they are immobilized, Nightwolf summons his ancestors through his Shamin powers and they begin to tear/evaporate the opponent until there nothing left!

these 2 fatalities have ben in my head ever since the new mortal kombat trailer came out and i really hope they think of it because the way i see it in my head it looks amazing.

RAIN- when it says FINISH HIM/HER RAIN teleports into the sky and the weather changes and u see thunder and lighning and greenish flashes, and then POTENT ACID RAIN starts falling and as it falls into your apponent it start melting their skin and taking chunks off their body. FATALITY

CYRAX- do u guys remember the resident evil movie? i think it was part 2 when the swat team gets caught in that white room and then a LASER GRID comes out of the wall and go's right through them.

this is perfect for CYRAX cause he already has a net that he throws.

right after it says FINISH HIM CYRAX starts putting a code in his forearm device, your apponent get scared and tries to run away thats when CYRAX releases the LASER NET and go's right througt them, and then u see body parts start sliding off their body in small cubes according to how the LASER NET SLICED through them. FATALITY

Kitana- I'd want her to have a new type of Kiss of Death. First, she kisses her opponent, and he starts to puke. Next, a bloody explosion of diarrhea comes out of the butt while he is still vomiting. Then, an explosion occurs by the armpits, making the arms fall off. After that, the stomach and lower back explode, making the torso fall apart. Lastly, an explosion occurs at the neck, making the head separate from the upper torso as the head rolls away on the ground. Kitana wins. FATALITY! :)

this might kinda be ripping off kung lao's fatality, but johnny cage should first uppercut your head off then put his hands where your head is missing and rip you in half down the torso with your spine showing.

baraka should stab you through the stomach and lift you up and repeadedly stab you through the face and then stab you through the stomach with the other blade and it could be like on mk2 where you slide down the blades.

cyrax should have his propeler chopper fatality like on mk3 only this time instead of flying up and down, he stands there and sorta points forward and you get sucked into it and it chopes you up feet first.

tanya should stab both blades into your head and jump on you and do that neck twisting fatality like on mk4 only this time shes holding the blades with her legs instead of your neck, and then jump off and half your head falls off.

quan chi should really make up for that awful neck pull on mkda. first he rips your head off slowly, showing the neck rip and tear, then he kinda steps back a bit and turns your head into a green flaming skull and shoots it at your body blowing you up into pieces.

Last edited:

this might kinda be ripping off kung lao's fatality, but johnny cage should first uppercut your head off then put his hands where your head is missing and rip you in half down the torso with your spine showing.

baraka should stab you through the stomach and lift you up and repeadedly stab you through the face and then stab you through the stomach with the other blade and it could be like on mk2 where you slide down the blades.

quan chi should really make up for that awful neck pull on mkda. first he rips your head off slowly, showing the neck rip and tear, then he kinda steps back a bit and turns your head into a green flaming skull and shoots it at your body blowing you up into pieces.

These are good ones. Especially Quan Chi's.

Kitana- First, she uses her fan to slice the opponent below the belly horizontally. Next, she slits the enemy's throat with her blade. Then, while he is still standing, she rips out the torso by doing her MK2 throw. As the upper torso hits the ground, the head separates off the upper body.

Jade- First, she throws her razorang, making it slice the opponent below the belly horizontally. The enemy screams and next, Jade charges towards the opponent with her staff and impales him at the abdomen, lifts him while he is impaled as she rips him in half. Then, Jade tosses the upper torso over her head. After that, she jumps up and impales the victim's eye, pinning the head to the ground in the process.

Last edited:

I have an idea of a fatality for Baraka: After you hear Finish Him/Her he turns you around and grabs you with is arm on your neck (like he kind of has you hostage or something) and then a blade stabs you from behind repeatedly, it surfaces on your chest and abdomen slashing you and tearing your guts out then after he finishes stabbing you, he tosses you to the floor while you bleed out and die and he moves his hand like he's closing his pants' fly while laughing creepily.

Now just imagine the reaction it would have in whoever you perform this fatality on. It would be like.. what.. did he just do..? It might be too much tough..

Before you ask, no it doesn't have to involve nudity and nothing 'else' has to be seen. The part about the fly is just to imply what he just did or what he appears to have done. Any thoughts?

I'm beginning to think Nasty Freak is the reincarnation of some dead Data East employee.

I'm beginning to think Nasty Freak is the reincarnation of some dead Data East employee.

Ha ha very funny.

Anyways, I rented MKSM and it was a brilliant game. Aside from the fatalities, I also liked how the characters were able to use weapons from the environment and actually throw them at the opponent for impalement. This gave me an idea for Sareena.

Since she might have a chance of being in MK9 even as DLC, I think this would fit her fatality.
First, she throws multiple daggers all over the opponent's body. Next, she takes out her Kama from MK Mythologies and tosses them, making the weapons impale the enemy at the shoulders. Then, she takes out her Demon Fang blade and throws it at the opponent's head, impaling it in the process, making the victim scream in agony. After that, she grabs her sword, yanks it a bit from side to side, and pulls it out of the head. At the end, it shows the head being split open into two. (Similar to the result of Kung Lao's "Headache" fatality from MKSM.)

sub zero should reach his hand into your stomach and shards of ice should start stabbing you all over your body from the inside then he pushes you over and you shatter.

reptile should spit a bunch of acid onto your body showing your insides. then from far away he should do that thing where he uses his tongue to bite off your head but this time he eats your insides bit by bit then he eats your head.

remember jax's fatality where he shuishes your head off with his fists? well he should do something like that. first he punches you and your teeth fall out, then he punches you and breaks your nose, then with both hands he he punches the sides of your head cracking your skull, eyes poping out and your brains showing. but your head doesnt mush into nothing like on mk2. this way it would look more serious.

sub zero should reach his hand into your stomach and shards of ice should start stabbing you all over your body from the inside then he pushes you over and you shatter.

reptile should spit a bunch of acid onto your body showing your insides. then from far away he should do that thing where he uses his tongue to bite off your head but this time he eats your insides bit by bit then he eats your head.

remember jax's fatality where he shuishes your head off with his fists? well he should do something like that. first he punches you and your teeth fall out, then he punches you and breaks your nose, then with both hands he he punches the sides of your head cracking your skull, eyes poping out and your brains showing. but your head doesnt mush into nothing like on mk2. this way it would look more serious.

nice!!!!! i love these Retiles is just SICK this is what I'm talking about guys MK9 needs THESE kind of fatalities

also nice to see some1 hasn't forgotten about Jax, anyway he shud definitely have some very brutal savage fatalities due to the strength in his arms...

This is COOL!!!

Kitana- First, she does her fan lift at the opponent, sending him up in the air. Then, she jumps up to him and slices him to bits with her fan blades. (Similar to Kung Lao's MKSM fatality.)

This is COOL!!!

Kitana- First, she does her fan lift at the opponent, sending him up in the air. Then, she jumps up to him and slices him to bits with her fan blades. (Similar to Kung Lao's MKSM fatality.)

sounds good she shud do a pose after holding her fans while the blood rains down

i just think exploding bodies is dumb i like the combo fatalities like scorpion's on mk 9 and if you do explode something make it like a single bodypart me as a fan of mk i like to enjoy the fatility's and wish yall would put more then two for each person that way after playin the game for a long time you dont get bored with it do like back in the day mk3 where there was animality's