Create a Fatality

Re: Create your MK9 Fatality!

Idk...Reptile's updated Acid Bath is pretty gruesome...really cringe-inducing for me anyway.

the fatalities so far r quite good but if MK wants that shock back the fatalities need to be even worse we really need to hear the opponent screaming and choking etc etc

i agree.the shock will only return if they do that kind of thing. they should also have like some sort of thing where the opponent is like begging you to stop like some sort of "showing no mercy thing" kinda.
hey nastyfreak, know what would be cool? if they did a babality and then they like kick the baby into the deadpool. aaahahahahaha!!!
sektor should have his squishing fatality from mk3. only this time he should squish them very slowly so you can watch the opponent yell and scream as they die, not like have them die in like a second. i want to hear the bones crack and i want to see them poping out of the body.
jade should stab you through the stomach and lift you up and keep hitting you against the ground head first like a hammer until theres like brains all over the ground.
shang tsung should do a more gory version of the soul steal. he should like tear open your face and reach into you and kinda rip your soul out rather than just stealing it from a distance. or mabey he should burn you with fireballs and while your burning to death he could reach his hands into your body and rip out your soul.

Last edited:

Hey don't go overboard. Not every character needs a ridiculously gruesome fatality. Shang Tsung's soul steal is a classic and it's not hard to make it seem terrifying for the victim without needing blood gushing everywhere. For example, have him start to suck out the person's soul (looking like a green silhouette) and have the person flounder and then realize what's going on and struggle to keep it in. Then Tsung can really rip the soul out while you watch the victim's face as it instantly stops fighting it and goes blank.

As far as I'm concerned, that's way better than ripping open someones face.

Hey don't go overboard. Not every character needs a ridiculously gruesome fatality. Shang Tsung's soul steal is a classic and it's not hard to make it seem terrifying for the victim without needing blood gushing everywhere. For example, have him start to suck out the person's soul (looking like a green silhouette) and have the person flounder and then realize what's going on and struggle to keep it in. Then Tsung can really rip the soul out while you watch the victim's face as it instantly stops fighting it and goes blank.

good point but its not so much the gruesomeness i'm concerned about the characters have to react in the right way Kung Laos Buzzaw Fatality for example is excellent but the character just gives a few moans and thats about it i just need a little more conviction is the opponent voice, body language there about to be cut in half.

The Fatalities at the moment just seem very stylish and gruesome (which is cool) but again if Fatalities want to make an impression once again we need characters to react really horribly to them almost to the point where we whud feel sorry for them.

What Kratos did to Poseidon is a good example....

for example when an opponent is stabbed in the stomach they shud crawl away really slowly like in excrutiating pain while giving out slight moans their breathing shud become much heavier and their voices shud sound almost drowned.

i agree.the shock will only return if they do that kind of thing. they should also have like some sort of thing where the opponent is like begging you to stop like some sort of "showing no mercy thing" kinda.
hey nastyfreak, know what would be cool? if they did a babality and then they like kick the baby into the deadpool. aaahahahahaha!!!
sektor should have his squishing fatality from mk3. only this time he should squish them very slowly so you can watch the opponent yell and scream as they die, not like have them die in like a second. i want to hear the bones crack and i want to see them poping out of the body.
jade should stab you through the stomach and lift you up and keep hitting you against the ground head first like a hammer until theres like brains all over the ground.
shang tsung should do a more gory version of the soul steal. he should like tear open your face and reach into you and kinda rip your soul out rather than just stealing it from a distance. or mabey he should burn you with fireballs and while your burning to death he could reach his hands into your body and rip out your soul.

Those are brilliant ideas. It would be nice if anyone would do a babality on an enemy and rip out the baby limb to limb and then crush him/her with a stomp. :twisted:

i would like to see baraka split someone's belly open horizontaly, then reach in a get a good hold on the intestines then give them a kick to the chest. as they fly back and fall face first, baraka, who now has about 8-10 feet of intestine walks over to his victim and wraps the intestine around their neck. he stands on their shoulders and leans back for maximum leverage. the camera zooms in on the victim's face to see them turn a dark purple. as one the eyes bulges out of socket, all the veins in it rupture turning the eye blood red. the victim struggles and passes on. i would imagine while he was doing the strangling he would lean in towards the end, with his face next to the victim's and have his expressionless face stare at the camera. creepy FATALITY!

good point but its not so much the gruesomeness i'm concerned about the characters have to react in the right way Kung Laos Buzzaw Fatality for example is excellent but the character just gives a few moans and thats about it i just need a little more conviction is the opponent voice, body language there about to be cut in half.

The Fatalities at the moment just seem very stylish and gruesome (which is cool) but again if Fatalities want to make an impression once again we need characters to react really horribly to them almost to the point where we whud feel sorry for them.

What Kratos did to Poseidon is a good example....

for example when an opponent is stabbed in the stomach they shud crawl away really slowly like in excrutiating pain while giving out slight moans their breathing shud become much heavier and their voices shud sound almost drowned.

Rections should be more like Mileena's reaction when she was impaled in the Belltower of MKA.

seriously man those r class ideas!!!

We NEED his MK2 Soul Steal where the victim shrivels and shit.

i got an idea for a fatality for sub-zero. first he just knocks you down to the ground, then he freezes your lower body to the ground so you cand move. the he makes a shard of ice in his hand and repeadedly stabs you in the chest with it, just like on a horror movie. then he stabs you one last time and leaves the shard of ice in your chest. then he puts his hands above his head and makes a giant ball of ice and smashes it on your head. your head goes squash! ahahahaha fatality!

Last edited:

Mileena sounded like she was giving BIRTH up until the very end...LOL!

Well yeah that is how most characters should sound. Especially on Kung Lao's Buzzsaw. I bet the only reason why Johnny didn't scream as much as people wanted him to during that fatality is because he probably enjoyed having something go through his perineal area. I mean that is where his prostate is. ;)

Scorpion shoots his spear down the foes throat. You hear and see the spear sliding in an out of the foes torso, legs, chest etc. The foe is then bonded by the spear. Scorpion then gives it a stern tug slamming the foe to the ground on the opposite side of where he stands. He then jerks the foe towards him followed by a swift kick that sends them in the air as he pulls the spear with both hands splitting the foe into multiple pieces as they shower to the ground!!!!

~Jared~

Last edited:

remember my "force fed broken glass" fatality i brought up before? well it would be cool if the x ray thingy was on during this fatality so you could see they broken glass cutting up your insides. that would be cool.

i think scorpion should stab you against the wall with his sword so like you cant move or run away. then he should do his classic breath fire fatality to you.

i would like to see hara kiri's but only good ones.

remember my "force fed broken glass" fatality i brought up before? well it would be cool if the x ray thingy was on during this fatality so you could see they broken glass cutting up your insides. that would be cool.

i think scorpion should stab you against the wall with his sword so like you cant move or run away. then he should do his classic breath fire fatality to you.

i would like to see hara kiri's but only good ones.

Mileena- First, she throws her sais at the opponent's feet, nailing them to the ground. Next, she rips out the torso by a bearhug (similar to Kira's MKD fatality). Then, she chews on and bites off the head. Lasty, she drops the upper torso to the ground.

Well yeah that is how most characters should sound. Especially on Kung Lao's Buzzsaw. I bet the only reason why Johnny didn't scream as much as people wanted him to during that fatality is because he probably enjoyed having something go through his perineal area. I mean that is where his prostate is. ;)

This is exactly what I mean buddy his reaction was so blahh it was like someone was massaging his balls just abit too hard compare this with Mileenas reaction and the sounds she makes when being cut in half

Last edited:

This is exactly what I mean buddy his reaction was so blahh it was like someone was massaging his balls just abit too hard compare this with Mileenas reaction and the sounds she makes when being cut in half

LOL You are so right! :D But again, Johnny enjoys getting attacked there like how Bryan Fury from Tekken enjoys getting kicked in the balls by Nina Williams by laughing when he gets hit there. ;-)

SCORPION- He shoots his spear and begins to slide/drag the opponent over. As they get closer Scorpion takes out his sword, turns arounds and as they bump into his back, he stabs them. His eyes beging to glow or fire blazes from them and he begins to slice them from there stomach to there head. they fall to there knees look up and there top half of there body splits in half!

NIGHTWOLF- Takes his Tomahawk and Uppercuts there head off, Rhino charges there body making it stumble and before it falls, he thros his Tomahawk at the body, but it imaples the falling head to there chest as it knocks them down!

Stryker- He shoots a Bazooka at the victim which makes him/her explode.

Kitana- First, she throws multiple fans at the opponent's entire mid-section. Then as the fans keep spinning, the victim gets split vertically in half and the fans fly off the screen one by one.

Sonya- First, she blows a poisonous kiss, making the opponent go on all his fours and puke. Then, Sonya blows her flaming Kiss of Death, burning and incinerating the victim.

Mileena- She does an updated version of her Sai Fury by stabbing the opponent at the body first. Next, she impales the enemy at the eyes, leaving the sais there. Then, Mileena breaks the victim's neck with her hands.