Create a Fatality

Re: Create your MK9 Fatality!

Stryker slaps a pair of handcuffs on them and hauls them away. After a lengthy trip through the American judicial system they are put to death by lethal injection. As they slowly give way to the gathering darkness Stryker fires his gun into the air in victory and does his pose with that smug look on his face. He knows that once again justice has prevailed.

Last edited:
Stryker slap a pair of handcuffs on them and hauls them away. After a lengthy trip through the American judicial system them are put to death by lethal injection. As they slow give way to the gathering darkness Stryker fires his gun into the air in victory and does his pose with that smug look on his face. He knows that once again justice has prevailed.

Lmao best one so far haha.

Quan Chi jumps on their shoulders and stretches their neck!!! Oh wait...

No mine may have been said but its just a simple head rip with spine still attatched. Except Sub-Zero freezes them from the ground up to just above the waist. Then rips out the spine leaving them propped up for anyone soon travelling by to witness.

Sent from my Moment while I should be working...

NightWolf: He uses his Shamanic powers, but in a more Darker and Violent way than in this video. Skip to :47 sec and u'll see this character use his super that i am talking about. Granted its not MK violent but u'll get the idea!

Lui Kang: Does his classic Butterfly Uppercut fatality from MKI but more brtal and Violent. (he starts off with a twisting Butterfly kick, then he start to rapidly punche the opponent in the stomach/chest area[the faster/longer he punches his hands start to ignite], and finally ends it with a FLAMING Uppercut which sends the opponent flying back!)

MK9CoverArtsubmission.jpg

Nitara- First, she chews on the opponent's neck. As she does that, Nitara, takes out her Kama and uses it to deeply slice her foe from his groin to his abdomen. Then, she uses one hand to disembowel (rip out the guts) the enemy and the other hand to rip out the spine and head. She lifts up the body parts up in the air as her victory pose.

Quan Chi- First, he summons a bunch of green skulls to eat up most of the opponent's flesh. Then Quan Chi jumps up on the enemy's shoulders and sloooooowly rips out the victim's head.

Tanya- She takes out her Kobu Jutsu tonfa blades to slice the opponent horizontally (with one blade) and slices him vertically (with the other blade). Then, she kicks the victim as his body splits into four big bloody pieces.

Jade- I bet you guys know what I want her to do already with her Bo. ;-) But besides that I have another idea for her. It's a combination of her MKT fatalities. First, she uppercuts the opponent and he lands on her staff, getting impaled. Then, while the poor guy is impaled, Jade shakes him with the her stick. As that happens, the enemy's body parts, skin, and even clothes start to tear off of him. At the end, he gets separated into pieces while the impaled body part is stuck on Jade's weapon.

Kitana- I want her to do the Kiss of Death to make the opponent have a seizure and then explode into bloody chunks.

Mileena- Most of you guys already know what I want her to do with her mouth. ;-) However, I have another idea for her too. First, she uses her sais to impale the opponent's eyes. The enemy screams after that while she pushes him to the ground. Her foe is still alive struggling with the pain and blindness. Then from there, Mileena crawls up to him and eats him up from between the legs, to the abdomen (ripping out the guts), to the chest (ripping out the heart and lungs), to the neck, and then to the face. At the end, she rips out the head and shows it to the audience while the sais are gauged in the eyes.

Sonya- First, I want her to do a Kiss of Death, burning the opponent's lower extremities as he screams around in agony. Then, just before the flames reach the victim's head, she does a hand stand over his shoulders and breaks his neck. At the end, the enemy's entire corpse burns up.

Johnny Cage- I want his Nut Punch Fatality to return from MKSM.

Sindel- She screams at the opponent first, making some of his body parts, skin, and clothes tear off. Then she uses her hair to whip the body, splattering the remains all over the camera.

Raiden- He summons lightning bolts from the sky to shock the opponent while she shoots a beam of lightining at the sametime, making the victim explode into pieces.

Nightwolf- First, he throws his Tomahawk at the opponent. impaling the forehead. Then, Nightwolf turns into a wolf and eats up the victim from between the legs to the face.

Scorpion- First, he does his "Toasty at the opponent, burning him/her up. Then, he summons a hand from Hell to squeeze the burning body into pieces.

Sub Zero (the one confirmed in the game)- First, he should uppercut the opponent while he makes a giant spike on the ground. Next, the enemy lands and gets impaled on the icy spike. Then from there, he rips out the victim's spine and head.

Kung Lao- He should throw his hat slicing these body parts in this order: arms, head, and torso (horizontally). (I don't think he needs another fatality in the game though because his official ones are AWESOME!!!)

Sektor- He should do his Teleport Uppercut repeatedly at the opponent, sending him/her higher in the air. Then, Sektor shoots a missle at the victim, making him/her explode. (His official fatality is another one I liked. It's good one for the 4th of July.)

Reptile- He turns invisible and rips out each of the opponent's body parts one by one, ending with the head.

Shao Khan- He uses his hammer to knockdown the opponent to the ground. Then, he uses it to smash the enemy multiple times until the victim is completely crushed and dismembered.

Shang Tsung- I want his MK2 Soul Steal to return but this time, he should slam the corpse to the ground, splattering it all over the place.

Jax- He should rip out the opponent's arms first. Then he smashes the victim's head with his hands. (A combination of his MK2 fatalities.)

Stryker- He should place a bomb on the opponent as he shoots it at the same time, making the victim explode.

Kano- He rips out the opponent's heart first. Next,the body falls to the ground. Then, Kano lazers the corpse into pieces.

Liu Kang- He turns into a dragon and breathes flames, burning and incinerating the victim.

Last edited:

Nitara- First, she chews on the opponent's neck. As she does that, Nitara, takes out her Kama and uses it to deeply slice her foe from his groin to his abdomen. Then, she uses one hand to disembowel (rip out the guts) the enemy and the other hand to rip out the spine and head. She lifts up the body parts up in the air as her victory pose.

Quan Chi- First, he summons a bunch of green skulls to eat up most of the opponent's flesh. Then Quan Chi jumps up on the enemy's shoulders and sloooooowly rips out the victim's head.

Tanya- She takes out her Kobu Jutsu tonfa blades to slice the opponent horizontally (with one blade) and slices him vertically (with the other blade). Then, she kicks the victim as his body splits into four big bloody pieces.

Jade- I bet you guys know what I want her to do already with her Bo. ;-) But besides that I have another idea for her. It's a combination of her MKT fatalities. First, she uppercuts the opponent and he lands on her staff, getting impaled. Then, while the poor guy is impaled, Jade shakes him with the her stick. As that happens, the enemy's body parts, skin, and even clothes start to tear off of him. At the end, he gets separated into pieces while the impaled body part is stuck on Jade's weapon.

Kitana- I want her to do the Kiss of Death to make the opponent have a seizure and then explode into bloody chunks.

Mileena- Most of you guys already know what I want her to do with her mouth. ;-) However, I have another idea for her too. First, she uses her sais to impale the opponent's eyes. The enemy screams after that while she pushes him to the ground. Her foe is still alive struggling with the pain and blindness. Then from there, Mileena crawls up to him and eats him up from between the legs, to the abdomen (ripping out the guts), to the chest (ripping out the heart and lungs), to the neck, and then to the face. At the end, she rips out the head and shows it to the audience while the sais are gauged in the eyes.

Sonya- First, I want her to do a Kiss of Death, burning the opponent's lower extremities as he screams around in agony. Then, just before the flames reach the victim's head, she does a hand stand over his shoulders and breaks his neck. At the end, the enemy's entire corpse burns up.

Sindel- She screams at the opponent first, making some of his body parts, skin, and clothes tear off. Then she uses her hair to whip the body, splattering the remains all over the camera.

Raiden- He summons lightning bolts from the sky to shock the opponent while she shoots a beam of lightining at the sametime, making the victim explode into pieces.

Nightwolf- First, he throws his Tomahawk at the opponent. impaling the forehead. Then, Nightwolf turns into a wolf and eats up the victim from between the legs to the face.

Scorpion- First, he does his "Toasty at the opponent, burning him/her up. Then, he summons a hand from Hell to squeeze the burning body into pieces.

Sub Zero (the one confirmed in the game)- First, he should uppercut the opponent while he makes a giant spike on the ground. Next, the enemy lands and gets impaled on the icy spike. Then from there, he rips out the victim's spine and head.

Kung Lao- He should throw his hat slicing these body parts in this order: arms, head, and torso (horizontally). (I don't think he needs another fatality in the game though because his official ones are AWESOME!!!)

Sektor- He should do his Teleport Uppercut repeatedly at the opponent, sending him/her higher in the air. Then, Sektor shoots a missle at the victim, making him/her explode. (His official fatality is another one I liked. It's good one for the 4th of July.)

Reptile- He turns invisible and rips out each of the opponent's body parts one by one, ending with the head.

Shao Khan- He uses his hammer to knockdown the opponent to the ground. Then, he uses it to smash the enemy multiple times until the victim is completely crushed and dismembered.

Shang Tsung- I want his MK2 Soul Steal to return but this time, he should slam the corpse to the ground, splattering it all over the place.

Jax- He should rip out the opponent's arms first. Then he smashes the victim's head with his hands. (A combination of his MK2 fatalities.)

Stryker- He should place a bomb on the opponent as he shoots it at the same time, making the victim explode.

Kano- He rips out the opponent's heart first. Next,the body falls to the ground. Then, Kano lazers the corpse into pieces.

Liu Kang- He turns into a dragon and breathes flames, burning and incinerating the victim.

Remind me not to get on ur bad side!

That's...a lot of sick fatalities lol. I'll just do the ones that were mentioned.
Raiden: Almost like Sub-Zero's UMK3 Ice shaker except opponent gets charred by lighting with bits flying and after the roasting rips them in half.

Johnny Cage: Gives an autograph to dazed opponent. Opponent looks at the screen showing confusion and just as they turn to Cage to say "wtf?" Cage roundhouse kicks them in the head decapitating it then does a cocky pose.

Nightwolf: Decapitates head with axe and it goes flying in the air out of screen. As it comes into view Nightwolf pierces it with his bow and arrow and says "headshot!".

Reptile: Goes Kano style and rips the Heart, liver, and lungs out. Starts to menacingly juggle the organs then throws them in the air each going a different direction then Reptile uses his tongue to catch and eat them one by one like a frog and some flies, bloody stinking flies.

Kung Lao: Kind of like his head/body slash except it goes around four times, first slicing a leg, then and arm opposite of the leg, last the head, and finally coming back and doing his Shaolin pose.

Mileena: Walks to opponent's shoulder seductively and jabs a sai in the shoulder blade as the opponent screams in agony and looks at the wound Mileena jabs her second sai into the side of their neck and slowly goes toward the other side spewing a blood shower as the head falls back. (EX. Stabs right shoulder blade, second sai stabs neck near that shoulder blade like a hug from the side.)

Scorpion: Spawns the Netherrealm Oni by a portal under opponent. As opponent starts to get brutally ripped apart (use your imagination) portal closes and Scorpion vanishes leaving a flame trail.

Sub Zero: Don't know if anyone took this yet. Freezes whole arm then rips off and smacks head. Sub Zero then takes laps around his opponent like the baseball diamonds.

Shang Tsung: Breaks neck (DA Liu Kang style) but then rips off head then using the open gash steal opponent's soul turning the body into green mush, but leaving the head intact for him to keep as a trophy and a warning sign for opposing him.

Sektor: Sends a homing rocket into opponent which lifts them high into the air then explodes like a firecracker (btw happy late 4th of July :D) sending bits and pieces raining down.

Shao Kahn: He laughs and says "You Suck".

Yeah I know. Such thoughts develop when one doesn't get much love. LOL ;-)

You get some LURV from me...just dont hurt the family JEWELS ok! LOL!

Now back to Fatality Business:

Baraka- Impales the opponent from the back, then bites there Neck, then he pushes the opponent off as he spreads his blades slicing them in half!

all i got for now... :(

This is one of my older animations but it looks awesome.
That should be one of Scorpions Fatalities in MK9.

:)

Claps at Mileenas Fatality idea.....seriously man thats just genious

Also with the kiss of death fatalities I think the opponent shud bleed from the eyes ears and mouth and choke/throw up blood while having a seizure

With Jax i'd love him to have a brutality style fatality where he just literally beats his opponent to death simillar to what Kratos did to Poseidon in GOW3

With Jax i'd love him to have a brutality style fatality where he just literally beats his opponent to death simillar to what Kratos did to Poseidon in GOW3

I agree, my idea was that Jax would Body Slam his opponent then he's mount them(no homo LOL!) and proceed to Ground and Pound there face in. (depending if he has his Bionic enhancers on or not will factor the rate he punches the opponent in the face. If he has the enhancers on, its like hes doing a Machine Gun/Piston punches) pretty much pounding there head into ground meat!

Claps at Mileenas Fatality idea.....seriously man thats just genious

Also with the kiss of death fatalities I think the opponent shud bleed from the eyes ears and mouth and choke/throw up blood while having a seizure

Oh yeah, Kitana's Kiss of death fatality should make the opponent bleed out of his eyes (have them pop out too), nose, ears, and mouth (making them choke and puke. And thank you again for appreciating my ideas. :)

@Jdnice11: Thank you for the love. <3

Now here is another lovely idea from me. Ready or not here it goes...

Jade- First, she teleports behind her opponent. Next, she takes out her Bo and sneaks up on him. Then, she shoves her staff in his @$$. After that, she shakes him with her weapon, making some of the skin, some clothes, a leg, and an arm rip and fall off. Jade pauses after for a bit as it shows the enemy gagging and puking out bloody chunks. After the pause she shakes the victim even faster making the other arm, leg, and head fall off. Finally once all the parts separate into pieces, the torso remains impaled on the stick.

;-)

Last edited:

Here goes an Idea for Jade that doesnt involve an enima...LOL!

Like Kung Lao she throws her Razor Rang and it goes off screen, Jade then takes out her Bo staff and begins to beatdown her opponent. She stops for a second and turns around, walks away a few steps, throws her Staff like a javelin and pierces throught the Opponent, knocking them back. As the are getting knocked back her Razor Rang returns back to the screen and slices the opponents head(vertically) and back into Jades hand. The opponent falls to there knees and leans forward as they begin to slide down staff untill they stop, then there head splits open!

Another on For JAX-
He walks up to the opponent and holds them by the shoulders and starts to Rapidly punch the opponent in the Stomach until he finally punches thru there stomach. With the opponent just barely hanging on to there life they look at Jax and he punches there face which snaps back, dangling from there back and then the opponent just collapses!

Another for BARAKA- Grabs and lifts the opponent by there shirt, as he holds them up he releases his Blade from the arm that he is holding them up with and then either: Places his other hand in front of there face and Impale it or Decapitates them with the Blood spewing all over Baraka!

Another for KUNG LAO- While grabbing the opponent Kung Lao does his teleport w/ them and as they appear again in mid-air he take off his Hat and begins to slice the opponent into severed limbs. Kung Lao returns to the grounds as it rains blood and limbs!

Another for LIU KANG- We'll call this the Bruce Lee stomp. He eithe knocks the opponent down by his Flying Kick or Bicycle Kick and the jumps up and while in mid-air it becomes SLO-MO, then it returns to normal speed coming down on the Opponents face smashing it or hi mid section splitting him in half!

Another for KANO- He take both his knives and stabs the opponent on both sides of the abdomines, he holds the opponent up with the knives, headbutts them and since there face to face Kano uses his Laser to either: Burn a whole thru the eye that its facing OR laser the top part of the off leaving only the mouth. He then oulls the knives out and their lifeless body drops!

Hey. I'm new here, and I want to try to create some fatalities

Jade - First, Jade casually walks towards the opponent, unmasks herself, and french kisses him. But, the opponent feels his soul being sucked out, and his body withering from the the kiss, and pushes her off, and tries to get away, but he trips, and falls on the ground, can't get up because he's weak from the kiss. Then, Jade walks towards him, and sits on top of him, continuing her life-sucking french kiss until the opponent is completely weak. And finally, she got off the opponent, as she takes out her staff, and she impales him with the staff, and shakes it with the opponent still on it until he explodes just like her fatality in UMK3. After that, she gets into a victory pose. This fatality is what I call The Siren's Kiss

Khameleon - First, Khameleon slowly unmasks herself, revealing her reptilian ( yet beautiful ) face. Then, she sticks out her long tongue to latch onto the opponent, and reels him/her to Khameleon's mouth, chomping down on her opponent with her sharp jaws, until there was nothing left but blood. And last, she coughs out the opponent's skull as she gets into a victory pose. I call this one Man-eating Beauty

Human Smoke
- First, Smoke turns into a cloud of Smoke, which moves towards, and completely covers the opponent except for the feet. Then, you could body blows connecting, but then, the opponent's feet get pulled into the cloud. After that, you could hear rips of flesh, slashes, and the opponent screaming in agony, but the only thing that comes out of the cloud is a large puddle of blood. Finally, the cloud turns back to Smoke in a victory pose. This one I shall call Smog of Pain

Sheeva - First, Sheeva holds up the opponent by the arms with her first pair of of arms, and wraps her other pair onto the opponent's waist. She then proceeds to pull the arms of the victim, until she rips them off. Next, Sheeva wraps all of her arms, and begins violently hugging on her victim, making him/her spew out blood, and cracking their bones. Finally, she bends and crushes the opponent to a ball, and throws them aside. This one I'll call Shokan's Wrath

Jax - First, Jax would mockingly tap his own chin, prompting for the opponent to hit him in the face, which he/she did. Then, Jax pummels the opponent, giving him/her fractured bones and organs, which results in Jax thrusting his fist through the opponent's stomach. Finally, with his fist still into the opponent's stomach, Jax thrusts his arm into the air, which activates the arm's piston, and exploding the opponent into pieces. This one is called Provoked

Last edited:

Hey. I'm new here, and I want to try to create some fatalities

Jade - First, Jade casually walks towards the opponent, unmasks herself, and french kisses him. But, the opponent feels his soul being sucked out, and his body withering from the the kiss, and pushes her off, and tries to get away, but he trips, and falls on the ground, can't get up because he's weak from the kiss. Then, Jade walks towards him, and sits on top of him, continuing her life-sucking french kiss until the opponent is completely weak. And finally, she got off the opponent, as she takes out her staff, and she impales him with the staff, and shakes it with the opponent still on it until he explodes just like her fatality in UMK3. After that, she gets into a victory pose. This fatality is what I call The Siren's Kiss

Khameleon - First, Khameleon slowly unmasks herself, revealing her reptilian ( yet beautiful ) face. Then, she sticks out her long tongue to latch onto the opponent, and reels him/her to Khameleon's mouth, chomping down on her opponent with her sharp jaws, until there was nothing left but blood. And last, she coughs out the opponent's skull as she gets into a victory pose. I call this one Man-eating Beauty

Human Smoke
- First, Smoke turns into a cloud of Smoke, which moves towards, and completely covers the opponent except for the feet. Then, you could body blows connecting, but then, the opponent's feet get pulled into the cloud. After that, you could hear rips of flesh, slashes, and the opponent screaming in agony, but the only thing that comes out of the cloud is a large puddle of blood. Finally, the cloud turns back to Smoke in a victory pose. This one I shall call Smog of Pain

Sheeva - First, Sheeva holds up the opponent by the arms with her first pair of of arms, and wraps her other pair onto the opponent's waist. She then proceeds to pull the arms of the victim, until she rips them off. Next, Sheeva wraps all of her arms, and begins violently hugging on her victim, making him/her spew out blood, and cracking their bones. Finally, she bends and crushes the opponent to a ball, and throws them aside. This one I'll call Shokan's Wrath

Jax - First, Jax would mockingly tap his own chin, prompting for the opponent to hit him in the face, which he/she did. Then, Jax pummels the opponent, giving him/her fractured bones and organs, which results in Jax thrusting his fist through the opponent's stomach. Finally, with his fist still into the opponent's stomach, Jax thrusts his arm into the air, which activates the arm's piston, and exploding the opponent into pieces. This one is called Provoked

Nice fatalities. Especially Jade's and Khameleon's.

@Jdnice11: I like your Jade idea too.

I hope Jade officially has a fatality similar to my ideas.

For Sheeva- First, she should lift up her opponent in a choke hold. Next, she rips the skin off one by one with each of her hands. Then, once all the opponent's skin is ripped off, she slams the victim to the ground, splattering the remains all over the place.

For Jade- It would also be nice for her to do a mixture of her MKD fatalities. First, she takes out her staff and slices her opponent's torso horizontally, deeply slashing the belly (like her in MKD but this time the torso does not fall off but leaves a huge laceration on the belly). Then, she does her fatality where she impales the head and rips it out with her staff (like in MKD) but this time, once the body hits the ground, the torso rips in half too due to the deep cut at the belly. I tried my best to explain it. I hope you guys get the picture.
Here are her MKD fatalities btw...
First MKD fatality in my idea:

Second MKD fatality in my idea:

For Tanya- First she does this fatality...
Then she rips out the head.

Liu Kang- Definitely this...

Last edited:

REPTILE- Walks up towards the opponents grabs them by there throat, lifts them up, takes off his mask. He lets out a roar/hissing sound w/ his tongue flaling around(kinda like venom) then swipes at the opponents face knocking it off revealing the tissue and muscle. he drops them and kneels over them, grabbing the back of there head and begins to eat there face.

the fatalities so far r quite good but if MK wants that shock back the fatalities need to be even worse we really need to hear the opponent screaming and choking etc etc