Create a Fatality

Me: UFT (Ultimate Filthy Torture) - First, I knock my opponent out with a hammer slammed on his head. Next, he'd wake up in a secret place I know, where he's tied up and standing up with arms and legs spread apart and a bucket between his legs (with Rihanna's S&M playing in the background too). Then, I put on my gloves, gown, goggles, face mask, and hairnet, give him an injection of excessive Heparin (a blood thinner), and I shove a hose that contains a mixture of water and different types of excessive medicated laxatives in his butthole and the liquid forcefully goes inside him. After that, I take out the hose and the enemy poops out brown liquid as he moans and groans and the feces go in the bucket. But that's not all, I also use my knife to cut my victim all over at the face, back, chest, and abdomen (I avoided the neck because I'd want him to feel the pain and not kill him instantly). After the cutting, I get my whip and hit him several times at the back, face, torso, legs, and everywhere else. From there, he's already drenched in blood. After the whipping, I pee in the bucked. Lastly, I pick up the bucket full of fecal matter (with my urine mixed in it) and pour it all over his body and leave him there for days where he slowly dies of infectious diseases.

Last edited:
Re: New finishers.

KITANA
It Takes Guts: Stabs her foe in the stomach with both fans closed like swords and disembowels them. Then grabs their intestines, flips over their shoulders, and chokes them to death with their guts. Stabs a closed fan through the back of their throat and opens it to decapitate them for good measure.
Save Face: Stabs her foe in the spine with a closed fan, paralyzing them from the neck down. Then attaches fans together and uses them like a buzzsaw to skin their entire skull.
Bow to the Queen: Teleports behind her foe and slices their Achilles tendons with her fans and forces them down onto their hands and knees. Then teleports in front of them and impales their hands to the ground with closed fans. Gouges out their eyes with her thumbs and then stomps their head to mush.

MILEENA
Stab Happy: Stabs her sai into her foe's thighs and cuts down to the kneecap. Then rips out hunks of thigh meat and eats it. Stabs her foe repeatedly in the torso amd abdomen until they collapse and mounts their chest, stabbing their face to a pulp.
Let's Make Out: Kisses her foe and bites off their lips. Then slices their throat with a sai and rips out their tongue. Shoves a sai down their throat and rips off the top of their head and munches on it.
Have Heart: Stabs her foe in the heart with both sai. Then continuously teleport kicks to deeply imbed the sai within their chest. Pulls out their heart and removes both sai before stabbing them into their skull and taking a bite of bloody heart.

JADE
Pole Position: Hits her foe in the mouth with her staff and knocks out their teeth. Then mounts their shoulders and shoves her staff down their throat. Forces her staff all the way down until it exits through their bottom, effectively impaling them.
Half Full: Attaches multiple razor-rangs to create a giant projectile and flings it forth to saw her foe in half at the waist. Then impales their upper torso to the ground with her staff.
Energy Wand: Charges her staff with energy and shoves it in her foe's stomach. Then shadow kicks the staff deeper in so that they are impaled by it. Continues to charge her staff with energy so they melt from the inside out.

TANYA
Burnt Out: Ensnares her foe's arm with a fire whip and burns all the flesh off it. Then does the same with the other arm and their legs. Finishes them off by entangling their head and burning their skull to a crisp.
All Tied Up: Suspends her foe in the air with four different fire whips wrapped around each limb. Then whips them repeatedly with another fire whip before she dismantles the trap, ripping off her foe's arms and legs in the process.
I Own You: Chokes her foe out with her fire whip and brings them to their knees. Then forces them down on their back and stabs their groin with her high heel. Stabs them in the mouth with her other high heel and decapitates them with her fire whip.

SONYA BLADE
Kiss of Death: Blows a kiss to deploy a deadly mist of nanotech parasites that enter her foe's bloodstream and eats them alive from the inside out.
Buckshot: Shoves a shotgun in her foe's mouth and blows their skull to bits.
Mama Knows Best: Kicks her foe in the groin and brings them to their knees. Then stabs their hand to the ground with a combat knife and kicks their face to a pulp. Flips over their shoulders and pulls their ankles to forcefully drag the blade from their hand and then straddles their back, using the combat knife to scalp them.

Last edited:
Nitara: first she picks you up and shoves her wings down your throat, then her wings rip you into 3 pieces, then she grabs the middle piece of you and drinks the blood pouring out of you.

Quan Chi: ok this one first appears like hes going to do his leg rip fatality but then he summons skeletons that rip your other leg and your arms off and then when you cant move quan chi teleport stomps onto your head, splattering your brains everywhere.

Cassie Cage: Giddy Up Horsey- First, Cassie uses her stick and hits the opponent at the groin so hard, he falls to the floor while holding his crotch with his face on the floor and butt up in the air. Next, she uses her non-dominant hand to choke hold the enemy, making him get up and go on all 4s (like a doggy) with the enemy between Cassie's legs. Then, Cassie rides on him while still choking him with one arm and spanking him with her baton stick using her other hand several times at his butt (with the last spank causing an X-Ray damage to the groin and pelvic bones). After that, she gets off him while pushing him off and taunts out, "you're useless" as she stands up and still have the guy between her legs while he's on his belly and face. Lastly, she takes out her gun and shoots the victim at the back of the head while his brain matter splatter all over Cassie's crotch.

D'Vorah: Double Penetration: Basically, she uses both the tentacles on her back to impale the victim inside the mouth with one tentacle and the other tentacle to shove inside the rectum. An X-Ray vision will show that both tentacles will meet inside the guy's abdomen, destroying all internal organs. After that, the tentacles are removed and the loser vomits out blood and shits out blood. Lastly, flies start coming all over the dying victim and then they leave. When they leave, there's nothing but just a bloody skeleton.

Last edited:
NITARA
Nailed It: Bites her foe's neck and sucks their blood to change them into a vampire. Then she raises a coffin from the earth, shoves them in it, and violently stabs them to death with a wooden stake, ending with a stab to the heart. She magically raises the coffin in the air and opens it, from which a fountain of blood pours out.
Bat Cave: Cuts open her foe's abdomen with her scythe. Then she sends several hungry bats within the gaping wound which proceed to eat the victim from the inside out.
Half-Off: Grabs her foe and flies up to a great height with them. Then she cuts them in half diagonally with her scythe and hurls their severed pieces down to the ground below.

ASHRAH
Purge Evil: Raises up a wooden pillar and impales her foe to it with her holy kris. Then she sets the spire ablaze and burns them alive at the stake. She reclaims her holy kris from their charred remains.
Voodoo Curse: Pulls out a voodoo doll of her foe and breaks the doll's right leg, which in turn breaks her foe's right leg. Then she does the same with the left arm, left leg, and right arm. She continues to beat the broken limbs before she disembowels the doll and finishes her victim off by stabbing the doll in the head.
Killer Doll: Sics her wooden voodoo doll on her foe, which proceeds to stab them to death with a big rusty nail. Then she joins in with her holy kris and helps stab her foe to death in a vicious two on one attack.

LI MEI
Rainbow Arrow: Riddles her foe's body with several arrows fired from her longbow. Then she fires a final arrow with fireworks attached which makes her foe's upper body explode on contact in a colorful display of grue.
Target Practice: Places an apple on her foe's head and fires a jousting lance from her longbow which impales their face and sends them flying. Then she catches the apple in her hand and takes a bite.
Touch of Doom: Touches all of her foe's pressure points in rapid succession to make her foe's heart explode out of their chest.

SKARLET
Sword Throw: Hurls her nodachi into her foe's face like a javelin. Then she grabs the handle and forces her foe's head up the entire length of the blade. She kicks her foe back off the blade, fingers the wound it caused and licks them clean, then she finishes her victim off by decapitating them with her nodachi and showering herself in the blood from their severed head.
Pinhead: Riddles her foe's head with several kunai. Then she teleports beside them and begins to push the kunai all the way in her foe's face, head, and neck like a pin cushion. She cuts their head in half vertically with her nodachi, cuts down all the way to their heart, and then collects her bloody kunai when they drop out from the split open corpse.
Red Right Hand: Chops off her foe's right hand with her nodachi. Then she uses her blood magic to force a flowing stream of blood from the severed limb into her victim's mouth to make them choke to death on their own blood. Impales her foe's corpse through the heart to the ground with her nodachi.

SAREENA
Flying Guillotine: Attaches both her kama together like a double-edge scythe and flings it forth to decapitate her foe.
Grim Mantis: Cuts off her foe's legs at the kneecap with both her kama. Then she shoves her kama in their mouth and pulls her weapons apart to carve their mouth wide open. She finishes them off by stabbing them in the heart and dragging her kama down to disembowel them.
Demonic Embrace: Transforms into her true demon form and viciously rips out her foe's organs before she tears their body apart.

Last edited:
The Fatality Ideas are Brewing...lets hear what you Got!!

Ok guys I know its way early but i can't contain the ideas brewing in my head for fatality ideas for the current 6 character!

Scorpion:
-Ignites his head and hands in Hellfire Inferno flame. he then walks up to the opponent and thrust his hand into their chest. Igniting himself hotter causing the opponent to scream in agony as their body burns. With his hand still in their chest he tosses their body to the ground, raises his hand in victory revealing part of the opponents spine in his hand then crushing it to dust/ash

-Of course he has to have his Classic Toasty Fatality.

Sub-Zero:
-He creates an ice pike and rams it in the opponents neck while the grabbing them by the throat. The opponent begins to spew blood over his hand and Sub-Zero begins to freeze the opponents neck. Sub-Zero then squeezes as the opponents body breaks off from their neck. Sub-Zero then freezes the rest of the spine that came out and jams it in the fallen bodies back. (i know alot of ppl are getting tired of the spine rip but little tweaks i think make it fresh)

D'Vorah:
-She stands in front of the opponent spreading her arms. Slowly bringing out her bug/pincer arms stabbing 2 of them in the opponents legs pinning them down on there knees. Then she takes the other set of pincers rapidly stabbing the opponent several time. She then takes finally stabs both pincers in the opponents mouth coming out of the back their head. She walks away leaving her bugs feast on the remains.

Cassie Cage:
-She's in front of the opponent and handcuffs them. She then hits them in the balls causing them lean forward. She grabs their head and flips over snapping their neck completely backwards. Cassie is facing the back of the opponent with their head facing her. She pulls out her and shoots them in the head and the body falls down.

Ferra & Torr:
-Torr hits the opponent with huge hay-makers (One Left/One Right) then with a powerful straight punch causing the opponent to roll across the the screen. The opponent the gets up with Torr taking Ferra off his back and launching her like a javelin at the opponent. She hits stabs the opponent with her blades knocking them over. As the opponent falls back she rolls forward off of them. Still moving a little Ferra walks up to the opponents stabs them in the eyes. (this part is from the opponents view with the screen going black momentarily) The picture comes back to Ferra climbing back up on Torr as she gives him the eyes she stabbed out.

Kotal Kahn:
-He summons a small alter/totem and pushes the the opponent on it. 2 Followers come out and holding the squirming opponents arms and legs down. Kotal then takes his dagger and slices the opponents stomach open. He then takes his hand and reaches from the stomach pulling out their heart mainly but other organs come out as well. hoisting the heart up as an offering to his God (The Player). He then takes his club spiked sword thing and with one arm cuts the opponents head of as it rolls into the foreground, We see a light shine down on Kotal in the background as he remains hoisting the heart up.

As they reveal more characters i will have more ideas to put down.

LETS HERE WHAT YOU GUYS GOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Re: The Fatality Ideas are Brewing...lets hear what you Got!!

Why don't we just have the Create a Fatality section from MK9 forum and this thread to be in one on the Mortal Kombat General Discussions section?

Sareena: Domination Rip-Off - First, she throws her daggers on each of at her opponent's foot, pinning the feet to the ground. Next, she places one hand on the shoulder and the other hand on the crotch and lefts up the body, making it rip off the legs due to the fact that the feet are still nailed to the ground (exactly like Mileena's Rip-Off fatality in MK9). Then, she throws the leafless victim to the ground and does a curb stomp on the loser's face, grinding her heel on the eye, and does another curb stomp, crushing the entire head.

Jade: Eat This - First, Jade jams her small magic stick inside the opponent's mouth. Then the stick extends into a long staff, making it go through the guy's butthole and pin to the ground, vertically impaling the victim as he stand up with blood dripping down his legs.

Li Mei: Nasty Chick- First, Li Mei goes behind the opponent and stabs him in the back with her Kunlun Dao, making it go through his abdomen. Next, pulls out the sword and shoves it in his @$$. Then, she takes out the blade again and pushes the loser down to the ground on his face as he hemorrhages out of the butthole. Lastly, she decapitates the victim.

Juliet Starling: Chainsaw Surprise - She basically hops over the opponent and then uses her chainsaw to sneakily and slowly cut the victim from crotch to face while she's behind the victim.

Sub-Zero:
-He creates an ice pike and rams it in the opponents neck while the grabbing them by the throat. The opponent begins to spew blood over his hand and Sub-Zero begins to freeze the opponents neck. Sub-Zero then squeezes as the opponents body breaks off from their neck. Sub-Zero then freezes the rest of the spine that came out and jams it in the fallen bodies back. (i know alot of ppl are getting tired of the spine rip but little tweaks i think make it fresh)

Screw the people tired of the Spine Rip! That's what invented the ESRB in the first place. The Klassic Fatalities need to be in EVERY MK game. Anyone who doesn't like it can go play Street Fighter instead, and Street Fighter has no Fatalities.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Not so much as a full fatality idea but Cassie's second should end with her taking a selfie with the dismembered opponent and then it should show up on the screen with some kind of caption Instgram or Snapchat stye kind of like the way Johnny would toss his autographed headshot in his friendship.

Last edited:

Screw the people tired of the Spine Rip! That's what invented the ESRB in the first place. The Klassic Fatalities need to be in EVERY MK game. Anyone who doesn't like it can go play Street Fighter instead, and Street Fighter has no Fatalities.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

^^^Abrasive much?

Last edited:

Cassie Cage: Love Toy Bomb - She basically shoves an explosive bomb inside the victim's @$$. Next, the loser runs around, screaming in pain. Then, Cassie presses a button on a remote control, far away from the victim, making that guy explode into bloody chunks.

SCORPION-He should throw two flaming spears at the opponent & rip the torso off, SUB-ZERO-He should freeze the opponent then use his ice sword or ice hammer to smash/shatter the opponent.Those two fatalities are really cool & awesome.

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk

Sub-Zero: Very simply, Sub-Zero pounds the ground with his fist creating a tremor of icicles. A massive icicle appears in front of the opponent and gruesomely impales through them in many spots.

Sub Zero grabs the opponent around the neck and begins freezing around the throat, he lets go for a second, and then palms them right in the frozen throat. It shatters and you see exposed larynx and trachea. The victim freaks out, reaching at their throat, trying to scream in pain but only gargling in blood. Sub Zero then reaches through the open wound and gets a firm grip around the spine, and begins yanking. As he yanks you hear the horrible cries of pain from the victim. Finally after the third tug or so the head pops off with the attached spine and he holds it up.

As a fan of the Classic Spine Rip, I want to see it, but with a twist. Personally I feel like this one would be on par with the brutality of scorpions new fatality if done right.

Sub-Zero freezes both his opponent's feet to the ground, and breaks both feet off with a firm sweep kick all the while creating a 3 feet tall ice stalagmite around him as he performs the sweep. The opponent's head fall right on top the stalagmite right through the chin, but doesn't kill them, leaving the opponent gurgling in his own blood incoherently as he desperately tries to remove his head from the pike. Sub Zero looks on for a little while then performs an other sweep kick to the stalagmite breaking it's bottom part off, causing the opponent to fall on the ground and being impaled through the head by the hammer action of the Stalagmite's pike on the floor.

I actually came up with this one for an eventual return of Frost so i guess that's why it might sound a bit feminine and showboating rather than Subby's usual brand of no nonsense spinal rips.

Not so much as a full fatality idea but Cassie's second should end with her taking a selfie with the dismembered opponent and then it should show up on the screen with some kind of caption Instgram or Snapchat stye kind of like the way Johnny would toss his autographed headshot in his friendship.

Hahahahahaha i freaking love this idea

Kitana-She should charge her fans with electricity,when she toss the fans,the fans will stick on to the opponent sending an electrical surge thru the opponent's body causing the body to explode,Mileena-her sais are tipped with a deadly poison,when she throws the sais into the opponent's neck,the poison go thru the neck killing the opponent.

JAX-He pounds the ground with his implanted metal cybernetic arms causing a tremor making the opponent to shake & tremble then the opponent explode.

Sub-Zero: Very simply, Sub-Zero pounds the ground with his fist creating a tremor of icicles. A massive icicle appears in front of the opponent and gruesomely impales through them in many spots.

I liked where this was going. Im going to change this up a tad. Subs kicks the opponent to the ground. Then freezes both of their hands and feet. As the opponent struggles trying to break free. Subs creates a stalagmite lifting them from underneath, ripping the extremities (unevenly) from their body. Subs then holds the opponents head freezing it and rips it off either shattering it or spiking the head ontop of the stalagmite.