Create a Fatality

Yes, but it's too similar to one of his old fatalities; the only difference is the electricity.

I see.

Li Mei: Eat This- First, she takes out her Kunlun Dao and shoves it in the opponent's rectum. Next she pulls the sword out of the butt with the insides skewered on the blade. Then she shoves the weapon into the victim's mouth, through the back of his head and breaks his neck by moving the handle of the sword to the side, twisting the neck.

Blaze: He grabs the opponent, and holds them into the air, burning away their flesh and clothes, leaving nothing but a skeleton.

Moloch: He swings his ball at the enemy 4 times, the first hit knocking them to the ground, the second hit knocking off their arms, the third hit knocking off their legs, and the final hit destroying their torso and head.

Sub-Zero: He shoves his hand into his opponents body, freezing their skeleton. He then stands back as his opponents skeleton shatters, causing their skin and organs to fall into a shapeless pile of goop on the floor.

Sub-Zero: He shoves his hand into his opponents body, freezing their skeleton. He then stands back as his opponents skeleton shatters, causing their skin and organs to fall into a shapeless pile of goop on the floor.
You should probably make this one an X-Ray fatality since you can't really see their skeletons being frozen otherwise

Blaze: Hotness- He bear hugs the opponent making him/her get incinerated pretty badly and having the body break horizontally in half due to its fragility and the impact of the back break.

You should probably make this one an X-Ray fatality since you can't really see their skeletons being frozen otherwise

That's what I was intending Lol.

Shinnok: He generates 2 skeletal hands that hold the opponent still. Then, dozens upon dozens of netherealm demons appear and run towards the opponent. The screen then cuts to black and we hear the opponent scream loudly, similar to one of Scorpion's UMK3 fatalities.

Bo' Rai Cho: He pukes down his opponent's throat, causing his opponent to inflate like a balloon, then explode.

Are we allowed to put other types of finishing moves, like Friendships and Hara Kiris, in this thread?

That's what I was intending Lol.

Shinnok: He generates 2 skeletal hands that hold the opponent still. Then, dozens upon dozens of netherealm demons appear and run towards the opponent. The screen then cuts to black and we hear the opponent scream loudly, similar to one of Scorpion's UMK3 fatalities.

Bo' Rai Cho: He pukes down his opponent's throat, causing his opponent to inflate like a balloon, then explode.

Are we allowed to put other types of finishing moves, like Friendships and Hara Kiris, in this thread?

Feel free to do so.

My friendship: I do a lap dance on my opponent and take their money. ;)

Last edited:
Scorpion Friendship: He uses his flame breath to roast a large piece of meat.

Scorpion Hara Kiri: He uses his hellfire move on himself, burning away his flesh and clothes.

Stryker Hara Kiri: He takes out a grenade, pulls the pin on it, then swallows it. He then explodes.

Scorpion: He throws his spear at the opponent and it jabs into their chest. He then pulls, and rips off their skin, revealing a mass of red flesh, similar to meat.

Jack Cayman (MadWorld): He takes his chainsaw, and slices off both of his opponents legs with one swipe. The opponent then tries to crawl away. Jack then slowly walks toward his opponent, then stomps on their head, crushing it.

Sonya: She blows her strange dust at her opponent, who starts vomiting so violently that their internal organs come out.

Tanya: Brutal Handjob- First, she walks up to the opponent in a sultry manner and pretends she is going to kiss him as she carresses him at the chest, abdomen, and crotch. Next while the enemy is too distracted looking at her face, Tanya violently rips off his thigh bone and shoved it on his eye. Then, she breaks the victim's neck and rips off his head, holding it up in the air like a trophy.

I don't think so. Just because it's rated M, doesn't mean that every single female character needs to have perverted fatalities.

Hey, look at Kung Lao's and Noob's fatalities, they are perverted already compared to all the female fatalities (except Mileena's "Rip Off" which was still half assed.) I mean Kitana's Kiss of Death is ok for her but for the other Edenians who aren't so innocent and characters who have spice in them such as Sareena and Li Mei, I think they all deserve to have something nasty. Sonya is ok as she is because after all she looks very innocent anyways.

My Fatality: Nasty Knives- I take out my knife, stabbing my opponent at the groin area and slash deep down to the thigh. Next, I rip off the enemy's femur with my unarmed hand. Then, I shove both the knife and thigh bone in each of the victim's eyes. ;)

Last edited:
:rofl:

He's referring to Noob's "Make a wish Fatality" and Loa's Hat saw Fatality.

I guess cutting people in half is perverted now, and pulling people apart.

:rolleyes: