Create a Fatality

My Fatality- Crotch Voodoo: First, I chant a spell while using a knife, stabbing and slicing a condom for a male opponent or a napkin diaper thingy for the female enemy all at the same time. Then, my foe hemorrhages to death from his/her crotch with severe lacerations.

Nasty, I don't get that fatality at all lol

Are they supposed put on the condom/pad/tampon/whatever and bleed to death from their injuries? Or what?

Nasty, I don't get that fatality at all lol

Are they supposed put on the condom/pad/tampon/whatever and bleed to death from their injuries? Or what?

It's a type of voodoo like in Ashrah's fatality. The condom/pad represents the victm's genital area like how a doll would tepresent a person. I modified it from the actual thing I read in google. It's one of those spiritual spells. No I'm sorry I can't share any link to it. Plus, only a few would believe and understand in stuff like that.

Last edited:
But still though, a condom? I mean, it is your idea and whatnot and I'm cool with that, but doesn't that sound just a little out there to you lol

But still though, a condom? I mean, it is your idea and whatnot and I'm cool with that, but doesn't that sound just a little out there to you lol

In the website I saw, there are different spells and curses that involve different things and one spell involves cursing an unfaithful man if I could remember by using a needle to prick a condom. Then I think the caster spreads salt and pepper on it while chanting something. It's really scary infact that's why I don't want to try it because they say it has serious consequences if it's casted incorrectly. lol

Anyways. I have another one.

Mouthful of Hatred: First, I gather all my energy and think about the causes of my grudges, putting that negative energy in the palm of my hand. Then, I shove that energy inside my opponent's mouth, making his head explode. (Like Sindel's "Mouthful".)

Guest Character:

Nariko (Heavenly Sword)- Cannon Blast: First, she stabs the opponent at the abdomen with her blades and uses those weapons to toss him up high in the air. Then, she uses her bazooka to shoot her air-borne victim several times, making him blow up.

I'd love the stage used in "Test Your Balance" of the Vita version of MK9 (I'm guessing it's The Pit) and have those deathtraps as fatalities and we can choose which trap we would want our victims to fall into.

Ermac: He grabs the opponent with his telekenesis, and raises them into the air off screen. He then makes a fist with his hand, and we hear the opponent scream. Ermac then leans back as blood rains down on top of him.

Havik: He rips out his opponents humerus (a bone in their arm, for those who aren't good at biology.) then pounds them into the ground with it, similar to one of Jax's fatalities. He then stomps on their head, crushing it.

Scorpion: He fires 4 spears at his opponent, one going into each of their limbs. He then, holding 2 spears in each hand, moves his arms to make the opponent dance, like a human marionette. He then pulls them apart, ripping off their arms and legs.

Li Mei: Carnival Surprise - First, she kicks the opponent's groin with one foot. Then, she uses her other foot (which is glowing) to do a somersault kick, decapitating the victim in the process. So basically it look kind of like Sindel's "Heel to the Gut" throw from Mortal Kombat: Armageddon but with an x- ray vision of the groin being kicked and the loser's head being kicked off during the process.

Raiden: He does his superman dive at the opponent, going right through their body like a drill, leaving a large hole in their torso.

Mileena: She uses her sais to cut off the top half of her opponent's head. She then takes their brain and eats it.

Guest Character: Travis Touchdown: He stabs two of his beam katanas into his opponents body. He then lifts them over his head, and rips them in half by pulling the beam katanas apart.

Raiden: He does his superman dive at the opponent, going right through their body like a drill, leaving a large hole in their torso.

Mileena: She uses her sais to cut off the top half of her opponent's head. She then takes their brain and eats it.

Guest Character: Travis Touchdown: He stabs two of his beam katanas into his opponents body. He then lifts them over his head, and rips them in half by pulling the beam katanas apart.

Nice! Travis Touchdown and Juliet Starling need to be guest characters for MK10. NRS needs to talk to Suda 51 for future game ideas too! :)

Sareena: Crazy Hooker- First, she takes out her Kamas and slices off the opponent's arms in one motion at the same time with both hook weapons (like the first part of Kitana's "Fan Opener"). Next, she uses one Kama to jam in the groin, slices it up to the enemy's abdomen, and pulls out the guts. Then with the other Kama, she decapitates the victim.

Stage Fatality- Lumber Mill: I'd want the winner to be able to choose to either toss the opponent into the spiked cylinders or toss the enemy on the moving platform where he'd be split vertically in half by a giant buzzsaw!!! :)

Last edited:
Johnny Cage: He uses a shadow kick to plunge his foot into his opponent's stomach. He then lifts his foot up in the air, tearing their body in half from the stomach up.

Tremor: He punches the ground, creating a large hole that the opponent falls down. He then fills in the hole with dirt, rocks, and sand, burying the opponent alive.

Baraka: Hearty Meal: Baraka plunges one of his blades into his opponent's chest, then pulls it out, with their heart attached. He then takes the heart off of the blade and eats it.

Kano: He grabs the opponents face, then rips their face off, revealing a mass of flesh and bone. He then punches the opponent in the head, knocking their head off.

Johnny Cage: He uses a shadow kick to plunge his foot into his opponent's stomach. He then lifts his foot up in the air, tearing their body in half from the stomach up.

I like this one!

Raiden: Thunder Punch- He clenches his fist forming a huge load of electricity around his knuckles, getting ready to punch. Then, he punches the enemy, shattering the body into gory pieces.

Kai: Tearing Fist- First, he lifts up the opponent with a choke hold. Next he punches a hole in the gut of the enemy with his opposite hand (which is a burning fist). Then, he rips the victim horizontally in half from there like he does in MK4.

Raiden already has this fatality; it's one of his MK2 fatalities.

MK2 was an uppercut with no electricity. My idea is a straight forward punch with a fist full of electric energy.

Nariko (Heavenly Sword): First, she uses her dual chained blades to grab each of the opponent's legs and pulling him towards her. Next, she uses the blades to slice the enemy's groin hard. Then, she forms the blades into one huge sword. After that, she uses the sword to impale the head. Lastly, she takes out the weapon off the skull and flesh, splitting the head vertically open.