Create a Fatality

Bo Rai Cho- Gassy Stinkface: First, Bo Rai Cho punches the opponent to the ground, making him/her lay on his back. Next, Bo sits on the enemy's face, stinkfacing him/her with the nose inside the butthole. Then, he farts and the victim's head eventually gets crushed in the process.

Quan Chi- Quan Chi opens a portal to the netherrealm and it starts to suck you in. He then does his summon special and begins to pull the opponent toward him while the portal pulls him in the other direction. He augments the power of his special move so ferociously that your body begins to tear in oppositedirections and then you dismember all over the place ;) muuahaha

Bo Rai Cho- Gassy Stinkface: First, Bo Rai Cho punches the opponent to the ground, making him/her lay on his back. Next, Bo sits on the enemy's face, stinkfacing him/her with the nose inside the butthole. Then, he farts and the victim's head eventually gets crushed in the process.

If they ever brought bo rai cho back with that fatality, I pray to GOD for harakiri, and I don't even believe in god.

If they ever brought bo rai cho back with that fatality, I pray to GOD for harakiri, and I don't even believe in god.

Yeah that is one painful torture. ;)

Tanya- Slice, Dice, and Impale: First, Tanya takes out her Kobu Jutsu tonfa blades and swings both with an uppercut motion to slice off the opponent's arms at the same time. Next, she uses one blade to slice the enemy's waist and another blade to slice the neck. Then, the Edenian spin kicks her foe at the chest, making the torso and head separate from each other and the pelvic area and legs. After that, Tanya thrusts a blade to impale the victim's head while it's still in the air before it even falls to the ground. Lastly, she does her victory pose while the head is skewered on her blade.

Last edited:
I really like this one...
Smoke- Magna Shower:Smoke opens a whole in the ground underneath his opponent and it swirls around really fast into a vortex that goes to the cote of the earth. Then stream starts rushing out of the whole, melting his opponent.

I really like this one...
Smoke- Magna Shower:Smoke opens a whole in the ground underneath his opponent and it swirls around really fast into a vortex that goes to the cote of the earth. Then stream starts rushing out of the whole, melting his opponent.

Not very bad actually.

Tanya- Rip Off From Behind: First, Tanya goes behind the opponent and grabs each of his hands. Next, she plants her foot on the enemy's back, and pulls the arms. Then, the arms get ripped off while the body falls to the ground face first. After that, the Edenian traitor plants her feet on the limbless victim's back again. Lastly, she grabs his head and rips it off.

JADE: Just for Kicks
Jade takes out her staff and it folds out... she spins it around one time in a full circle and shoves it through her opponents mouth and out the back of his skull. Then she jogs up and down a little like a johnny cage shimmy, as if shes going to kick it all the way through his skull, but instead she plants her feet on his, back facing him and rips his head off, spiking the staff into the ground. MMmmMMMmm

JADE: Just for Kicks
Jade takes out her staff and it folds out... she spins it around one time in a full circle and shoves it through her opponents mouth and out the back of his skull. Then she jogs up and down a little like a johnny cage shimmy, as if shes going to kick it all the way through his skull, but instead she plants her feet on his, back facing him and rips his head off, spiking the staff into the ground. MMmmMMMmm

You should see tha Jade fatalities I made up in this thread long ago. Better yet, look at my avatar closely. I see Jade as the female Vlad the Impaler. ;)

Tanya- Stomping Madness: First, Tanya high kicks the opponent at the face, making him fall on his back. Next, she grabs the enemy's legs with each of her hands and stomps on his groin (showing some x-ray damage). Then while her foot is on the foe's crotch, the Edenian rips off his legs and holds them up in the air. Just as viewers think she is finished, Tanya drops the severed legs and walks up to the legless victim. After that, she stomps on his chest several times and grinds her heels on him. Lastly, the Edenian does one more stomp, making a hole in the sternum. At the end, flesh and blood get exposed as she gets her foot off of the body after the stomp.

Last edited:
Yeah it def is fun

Cyber Subzero
Friendship: Pulls a slurpee out of his center console unit and makes it extremely cold. gives it to his opponent and they get brain freeze and begin to drool like a retard.

Fatality: Punches a code into his arm gadget console, which turns his robotic arm into into a pick axe. He bashes his opponent overhand straight into the middle of his head. The opponents face starts to turn blue and then cyber sub tears his head off in an upward motion, kicks the opponents body to the ground and raises the head up like a trophy.

Hara Kiris:

Cyrax: He punches a code of buttons in his arm and then explodes.

Sektor: He shoots several missiles up in the air and the rockets fall back down on him, shooting at him and blowing himself up gradually as each rocket hits him.

Sonya: She breaks her neck with her own hands.

Raiden: Blows himself up with his electrical powers.

Johnny Cage: Punches himself at the balls while his hand glows green, making his glasses and eyes pop out.

Tanya: With her hands glowing with fire, she squeezes and pops her head, making it explode.

Kenshi: Does the same in MKD but with his guts hanging out.

Mileena: Shoves her sais in her eyes and screams ultimately in agony.

Hotaru: Plants his Naginata on the ground horizontally and he falls on the weapon as it impales him at his neck.

Nitara: She digs her claws in her neck and tears the major veins and arteries that keeps her alive.

Skarlet: She uses her blade to slit her neck half open, making blood pour out until she is dead.

Kano: The same as Skarlet's

Rain: Drowns himself with his own water.

Ermac: He flies high up in the air and then falls down head first, crushing his skull, making his head fragments scatter all over the floor.

Shinnok: He summons his own giant hands to rip himself apart.

Quan Chi: He rips his own head off.

Kabal runs around the opponent and they get dizzy and fall over and he does the old grinder on the floor from the pubis up kinda like Kung Lao

My fatality:

Tracheotomy: First, I use a knife to cut my opponent's throat very deeply. Next, I shove the knife in his eye. Then, I use my hands to dig inside his neck to rip off his trachea and spine. Lastly, I kick the body, making it fall to the ground as I hold up the trachea and spine.

Hara Kiris:

Cyrax: He punches a code of buttons in his arm and then explodes.

Sektor: He shoots several missiles up in the air and the rockets fall back down on him, shooting at him and blowing himself up gradually as each rocket hits him.

Sonya: She breaks her neck with her own hands.

Raiden: Blows himself up with his electrical powers.

Johnny Cage: Punches himself at the balls while his hand glows green, making his glasses and eyes pop out.

Tanya: With her hands glowing with fire, she squeezes and pops her head, making it explode.

Kenshi: Does the same in MKD but with his guts hanging out.

Mileena: Shoves her sais in her eyes and screams ultimately in agony.

Hotaru: Plants his Naginata on the ground horizontally and he falls on the weapon as it impales him at his neck.

Nitara: She digs her claws in her neck and tears the major veins and arteries that keeps her alive.

Skarlet: She uses her blade to slit her neck half open, making blood pour out until she is dead.

Kano: The same as Skarlet's

Rain: Drowns himself with his own water.

Ermac: He flies high up in the air and then falls down head first, crushing his skull, making his head fragments scatter all over the floor.

Shinnok: He summons his own giant hands to rip himself apart.

Quan Chi: He rips his own head off.

cool ideas nasty! heres some of my hara kiri ideas:

i think sonya should take out her wire and strangle herself to death.

rain should put himself in that bubble move he does and strike himself with lightning blowing himself up.

kitana should shove a fan down her throat and then the fan starts spinning cutting her up like crazy.

sub-zero should make 2 ice grenades (1 in each hand) and hold them against himself and explode.

sindel should somehow use her hair to hang herself.

fujin should use wind to lift himself up high and then fall to his death.

quan chi should open up a bunch of portals (like 4 or 5) to different realms and have zombies rip him to pieces into each realm.

Frost- Frosty Kiss: First, Frost blows a kiss as a mist of ice freezes the opponent. Then, she kicks the frozen shattering him into pieces.

Sonya- Poisonous Kiss: First, Sonya blows a kiss (purple mist) at the opponent's face, making him go on all fours and vomit. Next, she goes behind the enemy while he's on the doggie position, and kicks him at the crotch, making him flip over on his back. Then, she curb stomps the victim's face several times until it is crushed into chunks.

Skarlet- Drown In Blood: First, Skarlet unmasks herself and pukes blood to her opponent's mouth. Next, blood drips out of the enemy's eyes, nose and ears. Then, the loser coughs and vomits out some blood. After that, the victim swells up. And lastly, he explodes.

Harley Quinn (DC)- Comic Overkill: First, Harley places a cake under the opponent, between his feet. Next, the cake explodes between the enemy's legs, sending him up in the air. Then while the Quinn's foe is up in the air, she uses her revolvers to shoot him several times. After that, the loser falls to the ground with multiple gunshot wounds. And lastly, the female clown uses a hammer to smash the victim's head into bloody chunks and laughs like a maniac.

Last edited: