Create a Fatality

I'm wearing a cup if I ever get the chance to meet Nasty_Freak :laugh:

Only if you hurt me (emotionally and physically) and/or treat me like trash. So don't worry my friend. ;-)

Tanya (Drown in Hell) First, Tanya places her palm on the opponent's face as she takes him down to the ground. Next, with that palm still on the nose of the enemy, that hand starts flaring up. Then, the fires on her hands burn her foe's entire body as he wiggles and screams helplessly. Lastly, the flames subside, and the camera focuses on the victim's burnt body with some raw flesh and bones being shown. Tanya can also be heard laughing on the background.

Got it from this...

and also from Mature's "Awakening Blood" move from King of Fighters.

Kai: Kai holds back his hand, his tribal tattoos start glowing. They slowly move towards his hand, the tattoos gather in the center of his palm and manifest into white fire. Kai thrusts his hand forward and it looks like white dust is flying at the opponent. A lion's upper body and head forms from a portion of the dust and swings it claw at the victim, demolishing half of their head, leaving only the back and the top of the head remaining. The dust flies back at Kai and reforms his tattoos.

This is a bad image but it vaguely represents what I'm trying to get you to visualize:
lioncloud.jpg

Noob Saibot:Slowly pulls off his mask revealing a black rotting skull. He breathes a black cloud toward the victim. When the cloud makes contact the victims flesh starts to turn black and flake off and reveal bone and rotting muscle. They let out zombie like groans while they slowly fall apart.

Nightwolf- Uses his spirit arrow and shoots one into each of the victims fit pinning them to the ground, they stand there trying to get away and nightwolf starts backing up far away. Then he runs towards them and does a red rhino charge and goes right through them splitting them in half.

Sektor: He places his hand on the opponents face with his palm on their forehead, his hand starts to shake and that jet fire thing comes out blowing the top part of their head off leaving only a dangling jaw from a blood spewing neck

Living Forest stage fatality: After the winner puts in the button command they walk towards the loser. All of a sudden the trees start roaring ferociously. The winner looks around and notices the trees are about to do something so they do their tag out animation. The trees open their mouths and 6 trees shoot a vine out of their mouth, The others start chanting some weird sacrificial outworld phrase in very deep raspy voices. The victims neck, arms, legs, and stomach are wrapped by the vines, the victim starts screaming as the trees begin pulling and tear the loser to pieces and eat them. Blood pours from their mouths as they chew.

Ermac: he holds out one hand and you start glowing green. He puts his other hand out and it starts pulling it toward him. You start to scream loudly as your skin slowly begins to split and tear and blood pours out (robots can have their suits start to crack and spark and have oil come out) Then he forcefully pulls his hand back while keeping his other hand forward to keep you in place, and your skeleton is ripped from your body. He then drops your skeleton and skin and raises his hand in victory.

I had the best ideas/worst grammar in this thread.
This is what brought me to Turmkay, and Nasty Freak complimenting my ideas is why I stayed :love:

I had the best ideas/worst grammar in this thread.
This is what brought me to Turmkay, and Nasty Freak complimenting my ideas is why I stayed :love:

Aw thank you! :love:

I really want to make one for Juliet Starling (Lollipop Chainsaw) and I'm hoping really hoping she will be a guest character for the next MK! I just am craving to play as a chick with a chainsaw. I want to give ideas for her here but I can't because she isn't part of MK yet.

Li Mei (Domination): First, Li Mei's foot glows. Next, she kicks the opponent at the groin with that foot, making him go on his knees. Then, she pulls out her sword and decapitates the victim. Then, she impales the severed head with her sword and raises it up for victory as she places one foot on the headless body with her unarmed hand at her hip. Simple but cool. ;-)

Welcome to oblivion... - noob saibot first cracks his own neck before permorming the fatality, then opens a portal behind his opponent gives him a kick (like scorpions nether gate kick) and then another portal appears behind him and without looking, noob saibot slices the head of his opponent with his bare hand. (while doing the slice thing camera is closed up on his head, and his arm gets the "ghost ball" glow before slicing)

Slice N Dice - scorpion first pulls his opponent with his spear while saying "Get the **** over here *****!". then teleports behind the opponent. then you see the opponent from the front while seeing a sword cutting off his head, arms, and legs. then scorpion appears while the enemy is falling to the ground, in pieces.

THERE IS NO ESCAPE! - sub zero walks to his opponent and grabs both arms, freezing them, and ripping them off. the enemy is screaming like hell and trying to run away, but the enemy falls on the ground. while doing that, sub zero walks to his opponent (camera view on ground) and stomps on his head.

Last edited:
Ermac - Assisted Suicide: Ermac uses his telekinesis to rip off both of his opponent's arms. He then uses his power to shoot the arms forward through the opponent's chest, and they fall to the ground with their arms sticking out.....of their chest. ._.

Johnny Cage - Whirlwind: Johnny gets in a pose and his left foot charges with his greenyness. He then performs a spinning kick aimed at the opponent's head, that knocks it clean off. Still spinning, he comes around again with a lower kick that tears the decapitated torso off its legs. Johnny raises a fist in the air in triumph.

Hydro - Water Damage: Hydro hits a few buttons on his arms and points his hands at the opponent. After a moment, two jets of scalding water shoot out at the opponent's head. The combined force of the water jet and the extreme heat rip and scald the flesh off the head of the opponent. Hydro then flicks his wrists to get rid of the excess water and clenches his fist at the camera.

B,B,B, LP - Charged Fist: B,B,B, LP pulls back and his hand charges with FABULOUS PINK ENERGY. Rushing forward, he punches the opponent in the upper chest and their heart and lungs explode out their back, and they collapse on the ground. B,B,B, LP then winks at the camera.

B,B,B, LP - Charged Fist: B,B,B, LP pulls back and his hand charges with golden energy. Rushing forward, he punches the opponent in the upper chest and their heart and lungs explode out their back, and they collapse on the ground. B,B,B, LP then winks at the camera.

Damn, thats whas up :pimp: :slug:

With the newest MK game out and after playing it and still loving it, there are just a few fatality ideas i think would help with future MK titles

Rip Off fatality can be tweaked a bit so its not so much like Kira's MK Deception fatality "Torso Rip"

Meal Time- Mileena still takes her Sais out and tosses/impales her opponents feet to the ground. She then lunges at them (all you see is blood spewing into the air) and then the camera repositions itself and then you see Mileena's head pops up with the opponents spine and head ripped form the body in her mouth.
Sai Barrage- Mileena walks up to the dazed opponent seductively, then proceeds to take her sais' out and rapidly stabs her opponent in the stomach/chest. They fall to there knees, and Mileena stabs them one more time in their face, then removes the sai as the opponent falls over, she likes the blood from her sai.

I believe Stage Fatalities should also be like an independent fatality and not a generic move all characters use

The Pit- Mileena walks to her dazed opponent by the ledge feigning to give a kiss, then reveals hideous face, bites their neck and lets them go as she waves bye. the opponent proceeds to fall onto spikes.
Dead Pool (Acid)- Lunges at the opponent causing them to loose their balance and Mileena grabs onto them before the fall in, only to bite their forearm off as they fall and burn in the acid.
Living Forrest- She simply walks away leaving the opponent confused, as roots start to take hold of them and drag them into the trees mouth eating them alive.
Hell- She throws her sais into their chest and fall back into the lava.
The Street- She vanished and appears behind the opponent only to stab them in their back. As a car comes she vanishes at the last moment leaving the opponent to be hit car.

Kiss of Doom- Kitana walks up to the victim and begins to kiss them. She then stabs them in the stomach with one of her fans, then opens the 2nd & swipes it through their face. She removes the fan stabbed in the stomach, and the victims face slides off.
Winds of Chaos- Kitana levitates her victim in the air. She then tosses both her fans at them, twirling around and slicing the victim. As the levitation wears off, the victim begins to fall in pieces.
No Escape- Kitana does her Pixie dust teleport behind the victim tossing her one fan at their back. She then immediately teleports back in front of them throwing her other fan. The 1st fan sticks into their back knocking them forward into the 2nd one that slices through their head vertically.

X-Ray Move- Kano grabs the opponent to bring them in close, then stab them in the thigh with one of his knives, then as they are on one knee, headbutts them, and Kano finishes the move with a nasty punch to the face.

FATALITIES

Ear to Ear- Takes one of his knives while walking up to his opponent, as they are dazed he slices at their leg causing them to fall to their knees. With Kano behind the person, he holds their head back and slits their throat from, "Ear to Ear" and as blood spews from their throat, he holds their head and kicking them from the back ripping their head off and hoisting it up in the air.

Burning Headache- Jams a knife into the opponents neck, then repeatedly headbutts them with his metal plate til they are on their knees and holds their head back blows off half their face with his laser eyes.

X-Ray Move- Kano grabs the opponent to bring them in close, then stab them in the thigh with one of his knives, then as they are on one knee, headbutts them, and Kano finishes the move with a nasty punch to the face.

FATALITIES

Ear to Ear- Takes one of his knives while walking up to his opponent, as they are dazed he slices at their leg causing them to fall to their knees. With Kano behind the person, he holds their head back and slits their throat from, "Ear to Ear" and as blood spews from their throat, he holds their head and kicking them from the back ripping their head off and hoisting it up in the air.

Burning Headache- Jams a knife into the opponents neck, then repeatedly headbutts them with his metal plate til they are on their knees and holds their head back blows off half their face with his laser eyes. sorry i accidentally double posted

STAGE FATALITIES

Dead Pool (Acid)- Simply pushes the opponent into the acid pool and walks away laughing manically as the body rises as bones.

Living Forrest- Holds the opponent up by the tree, and as the trees mouth opens Kano leans the opponent into its mouth and proceeds to feed the victim to the tree.

Hell- Kano grabs his opponent forces their face into the lava. As their lifeless body lays there, Kano kicks the rest of the body into the lava.

The Pits- Kano tosses the opponent over the ledge (like he did Johnny Cage in Story Mode) and the opponent hangs on to the ledge. Kano then walks over to the hanging opponent and stomps on their hand causing them to fall to their death & get impaled. The Street- Kano slams the opponent to the ground as usual, but kicks them in the face and as they get up, Kano crouches down towards them and as the opponent looks at Kano, he points at a car approaching. As it hits the opponent blood splatters on Kano as he smirks.

The Subway- Slams the opponents face into a passing train as normal. After the passing trains goes by Kano tosses them over to the other ledge and lies them on their back and stomps on their chest holding them in place until another train comes by and takes their head off.

Sareena (Eat This): First, her hand glows and chops the head vertically open (based on her "Skull Bash" move). Next, she pulls out her Dragon Fang quickly and impales it right in the open wound. Then, she kicks the victim away. (Similar to Johnny Cage's "award" fatality from MK9.)

Li Mei (Bow Down): First, she goes behind the opponent and kicks him at the groin while her foot glows, making him go down his knees. Next, she pulls out her sword and impaled the enemy at the back, through his abdomen, with the tip of the blade, being planted of the ground. So because of this, he is on his propped up by the sword, looking down at the ground. (Similar to Tanya's MKD "Impale" fatality.) Then, Li Mei jumps over the loser and lands in front of him. After that, her foot glows again as she soccer kicks the victim's head off while the body is still propped up and impaled.

Tanya (Fall Apart): First, she takes out her Kobu Jutsu Tanfa Blades and does an upward motion, slicing off the opponent's arms. Next, she uses one blade to slice the enemy's abdomen and the other blade to slice the neck. Then, Tanya spins around and does a reverse roundhouse kick at the victim, making his torso and head fall apart.

And this thread is barely alive. I'm like its major life support.:gr_jest:

Last edited:
this might sound a little bit off topic but i think baraka should have a fatality involving the use of his tarkatan fangs and shang tsung should have a fatality in which he uses his sorcery powers to make the opponent age so rapidly that they turn to a s red skeleton that collapses into a pile of dust

this might sound a little bit off topic but i think baraka should have a fatality involving the use of his tarkatan fangs and shang tsung should have a fatality in which he uses his sorcery powers to make the opponent age so rapidly that they turn to a s red skeleton that collapses into a pile of dust
How about if Baraka does his blade lift, and then uses his teeth to bite the opponent's head off?

Sareena (Partial Splitter): First, she takes out her Demon Fang sword and stabs her opponent at his lower abdomen (right above his pubic area), making the blade protrude through (right above the coccyx area). Next, Sareena twists the blade upwards and moves the sword up, slicing the enemy's abdomen (and through the back at the same time) vertically until the blade gets stuck in the thoracic (chest) area (blood can be seen pouring down the laceration). Then, she gets pissed so she leaves the weapon impaled in that area. After that, Sareena's hand glows and uses it to chop the victim's forehead, making the head split vertically open (based on her "Skull Bash" move). And lastly, she kicks the loser away.

Last edited:
johnny cage takes out an award trophy/statue and slams it on there head splitting it down the middle then lightly pushes them down or the crowd starts to cheer and gives it to them which they take and then the crowd realises there mistake and boos them and johnny cage tells the foe that the fans said you have been disqualified and takes the trophy back and then kills them with it

Is that all you ever do? Sit around all day until you come up with some random ass idea for MK to post on here?

Last edited: