Create a Fatality

*Walking in the room wearing underwear and a shirt to check out TRMK.com.*

Hey there Jdnice11 . Long time no see! :)

Fatality:

Sindel (The Queen's Wish): First, she uses her hair to grab the opponent's legs and hang him upside down. Then, she slowly rips the victim vertically in half from groin to head. (The Darkness II gave me this idea.)

Nasty_Freak, it has been to long! Ive long awaited to hear your ideas and still you impress!
Bravo Bravo...

Lmao!

And Tarkatan Rage is one of the sickest fatality ideas I have ever heard.

I appreciate the faith...when i was righting it, it just seemed to simple but i figured it would look better than it sounded. Gotta have an imagination which you clearly have

Nasty_Freak, it has been to long! Ive long awaited to hear your ideas and still you impress!
Bravo Bravo...

Thank you. :_smile:

Li Mei (Brutal Chick): First, she does fast multiple punches to the body and face (with an x-ray vision showing the damage being inflicted with the last hit being at the nose, making him hold is face in pain). Next, Li Mei kicks her enemy at the groin so hard, he ends up falling on his belly (instead of bending over or going on his knees). Then, once the victim is on his stomach, she kicks his face so hard, the head is kicked off like a soccer ball.

Smoke- His "Smoked Out" fatality is a cool concept but i think its pretty weak.
My update-
- Smoke grabs the opponent by covering their mouth. he then starts to inject smoke into them, causing the opponent to shake with smoke coming out of their ears, eyes, etc. Their body them begins to melt and while Smoke still has ahold of their head, the opponent screams as their body falls the head. Smoke holds it up in triumph as it the head still continues to melt to the skull.

-Enenra Form- Smoke becomes a cloud/mist/vapor that surrounds the opponent. The begin to scream in terror then in agony as all the player will see beast like arms and a creatures head biting and clawing at the victim. As the cloud forms back into Smoke, all that is left of the opponent is a dismembered/disfigured victim on the ground, still twitching.

Quan Chi-
- You will Serve ME!- Quan Chi pulls out his sword and simply jams it into the victims chest. The victim falls back, and moments later a portal opens up behind Quan Chi. It is a darker version of the victim he just killed who now bows to Quan Chi awaiting orders.

-Beat down- (you gotta keep that the way it is. its comical and brutal!) But if i am to change it, heres how it would go:
-Quan Chi grabs hold of the victims leg, then stabs his sword into their leg. Then he yanks it off, the victim falls struggling to get away. Quan Chi then hits them several times before he stops. They still are moving so he steps on their back an begins to hit them in the head until it is smashed/explodes. Finally he jams the leg into the victims back,

Sheeva-
-Twist to Kill- Sheeva grabs the opponent with all four arms. As the opponent is lifted off the ground she takes her upper arms and snaps the opponents neck 180 degrees. She drops the opponent who falls to their stomach with their head look up. Sheeva will either do a Ground pound/Jump Stomp on the opponents face smashing it into bits.

Tag Fatality:

Mileena and Jade (Be My Love Toy): First, Mileena tosses her sais at the opponent's feet, nailing them to the ground. Next, Jade goes behind the enemy and shoves her small metal stick in his anus. Then that stick extends into a pole, impaling the victim vertically through the shoulder (making him scream in agony). After that, Jade uses her staff to lift up the loser, making his body rip off his legs. Lastly, Mileena rips off the head from the skewered body, chews it up (like in her "Be Mine" fatality), and places it on top of the staff, impaling it in the process (like what Jade does to her foe's head during her "Half Mast" fatality).

...That was interesting o_o

Mileena's part was the best though :rolleyes:

Thanks! :)

Tag Fatality:

Sindel and Jade (Tug of War): First, Sindel grabs the opponent's limbs (arms and legs), lifting him up. Next, Jade shoves her staff in the enemy's butt, vertically impaling him. Then, while Sindel holds their foe as Jade keeps holding her staff, both ladies pull the victim to opposite sides with the queen using her hair to pull the impaled guy in one direction while Jade uses her pole to move him in the other. After that, the body rips off the limbs. Lastly, Sindel flies up while holding the limbs with her hair as Jade raises her pole up in the air, showing the skewered body for victory.

Thanks! :)

Tag Fatality:

Sindel and Jade (Tug of War): First, Sindel grabs the opponent's limbs (arms and legs), lifting him up. Next, Jade shoves her staff in the enemy's butt, vertically impaling him. Then, while Sindel holds their foe as Jade keeps holding her staff, both ladies pull the victim to opposite sides with the queen using her hair to pull the impaled guy in one direction while Jade uses her pole to move him in the other. After that, the body rips off the limbs. Lastly, Sindel flies up while holding the limbs with her hair as Jade raises her pole up in the air, showing the skewered body for victory.
cupcake-dog-o.gif

Liu Kang: Spirit of The Dragon

Similar to his MK3 Fatality - but instead of burning the opponent immediately when he morphs into fire, a beam of light shines through their hands. As soon as it spreads rappidly all the way to their eyes, a firey dragon bursts out of the opponent's body, causing their parts to fly apart. The dragon morphs back into the raging fire, then back to his human form.

Re: Create your MK9 Fatality!

That sounds awesome! :D

Thanks. :)

That Liu Kang idea was pretty good and original too. Welcome to TRMK! ;-)

Tag Fatality:

Scorpion and Jade (High Rectal Temperature): First, Jade shoves her small stick inside the opponent's anus. Next, that metal extends into a pole, vertically impaling the enemy through the shoulder. Then, Scorpion unmasks himself and does his "Toasty", burning the victim up while vertically impaled (like the people at the background of Scorpion's stage in MK9).

That fatality is badass, Sweetstreet

And those are some good, creative fatalities, Nasty Freak, but the one I replied to surprised me at first :laugh:

That fatality is badass, Sweetstreet

And those are some good, creative fatalities, Nasty Freak, but the one I replied to surprised me at first :laugh:

Thanks. ;-)

Mileena (Mouth to Mouth): First, she uses her hands to open the opponent's mouth. Next, she rips the head horizontally in half by grabbing the top and bottom ends of the mouth with each hand and ripping it completely open. Then, she starts chewing on the victim's tongue and other parts around that area. After that, the body fall's to the ground and she stomps on the top of the head, crushing it in the process.

Last edited:

Johnny Cage: "I'm awesome" Johnny Cage Nut Punches the opponent so hard his hand goes throught their pelvis then he nut punches again producing a force ball in the slit that explodes spilling out their large and small intestines finally he looks at the opponent and says "Hail to the King baby" and punches the opponent through the head causing them to split in half or the head to be split in half. Kitana: "I'll show you respect" Kitana takes her fans stabs them one into the opponents neck and opens it then stabs the other one into the back of the opponents head and opens it finally as the opponent is begging for mercy she lifts her leg up and curb stomps the opponent crushing their skull probably to pieces obviously. Rip and Smash: Sonya puts her hands on each of the opponent's feet and does a leg grab to the opponent's torso and starts to pull, she then rips the opponent's torso off their waist, flips them over and smashes their head on the ground an updated version of he mk4 fatality.

Johnny Cage: "I'm awesome" Johnny Cage Nut Punches the opponent so hard his hand goes throught their pelvis then he nut punches again producing a force ball in the slit that explodes spilling out their large and small intestines finally he looks at the opponent and says "Hail to the King baby" and punches the opponent through the head causing them to split in half or the head to be split in half. Kitana: "I'll show you respect" Kitana takes her fans stabs them one into the opponents neck and opens it then stabs the other one into the back of the opponents head and opens it finally as the opponent is begging for mercy she lifts her leg up and curb stomps the opponent crushing their skull probably to pieces obviously. Rip and Smash: Sonya puts her hands on each of the opponent's feet and does a leg grab to the opponent's torso and starts to pull, she then rips the opponent's torso off their waist, flips them over and smashes their head on the ground an updated version of he mk4 fatality.

Wow! Johnny Cage's is awesome!!! :)

Tanya (No Escape): First, Tanya sweeps the opponent on his back. Next, she grabs both of the enemy's feet, making the legs spread open. Then, she stomps on his groin showing X-Ray damage. After that, the same foot is on the loser's crotch as she rips off the legs. Lastly, the legless victim turns on his stomach and tries to crawl away, but unfortunately, the Edenian walks up to him and curb stomps on his head several times until it is a pile of flesh, skull fragments, and brain.