Create a Fatality

Re: Fatality ideas

Well i guess Sub Zero is a swordsman too since he uses his ice sword just as much as scorpion pretty much lol.

Also fox, who is that last portrait you have in your sig supposed to be , its kinda blurry.

Well i guess Sub Zero is a swordsman too since he uses his ice sword just as much as scorpion pretty much lol.

Also fox, who is that last portrait you have in your sig supposed to be , its kinda blurry.

Its Wu Lae from MKA conquest mode, its blurry but its the best pic I found of him =/

I have the prefect idea for Kano's fatality- The Columbian Necktie. Slice the throat and pull the tongue out and let it hang like a necktie

Well i dont understand why subzero just out of nowhere becomes a sword guy too.

What about some tag team fatalities? Scorpion and Sub-Zero would be Sub-zero deep freezes the opponent and scorpion throws his spear and shatters the opponent. Or Kitana and Jades could be Kitana comes out and slices the opponent in half verticaly and jade comes in and throws her booming thing and cuts off the head picks it up but implying it on the end of her staff. And Kitana finishes it off with a kiss and winks afterwards???

What about some tag team fatalities? Scorpion and Sub-Zero would be Sub-zero deep freezes the opponent and scorpion throws his spear and shatters the opponent. Or Kitana and Jades could be Kitana comes out and slices the opponent in half verticaly and jade comes in and throws her booming thing and cuts off the head picks it up but implying it on the end of her staff. And Kitana finishes it off with a kiss and winks afterwards???

I am so with you on that bro.
Imagine a Sektor/Cyrax team fatality..
A guy can dream right?
Or cyber sub/reg sub.

Thats what i was think just like 5 minutes ago
tag team fatalitys

I mean the possibilities are endless. I mean that would definitely be a reason to bring in new players and keep the old ones on their toes. Also if they could do that think about what else they could come up with.

I have a great idea for fatalities. Remove fatalities, all of them. Fatalities are a waste of time and serve no purpose. It isn't 1992 anymore, it isn't edgy or interesting to see someone getting ripped in half or decapitated.

I have a great idea for fatalities. Remove fatalities, all of them. Fatalities are a waste of time and serve no purpose. It isn't 1992 anymore, it isn't edgy or interesting to see someone getting ripped in half or decapitated.

You're trying too hard. Don't make it so obvious next time.

" see someone getting ripped in half or decapitated" That's completely interesting and edgy in my book! Only in a game tho!

Believe me when i say i am not trolling when i say fatalities are a waste of time. Think of how many more games you could have played if you hadn't seen the same stupid little cutscene a million times. If fatalities were like they were in the classic MK games such as UMK3 where they were short, simple, and had a relatively short window of time for inputting the fatality command i wouldn't think they are so bad but fatalities in this game are just stupid.

Believe me when i say i am not trolling when i say fatalities are a waste of time. Think of how many more games you could have played if you hadn't seen the same stupid little cutscene a million times. If fatalities were like they were in the classic MK games such as UMK3 where they were short, simple, and had a relatively short window of time for inputting the fatality command i wouldn't think they are so bad but fatalities in this game are just stupid.

Yeah the whole purpose of Mortal Kombat is to keep getting Bloodier and Bloodier. Whats the point in playing for the comical value? Hells no, and besides you dont have to do a fatality you do have the option you know that right. If they took fatalities out of the games think about how many gamers wouldn't return to the series. Take for instance Mk Armageddon, that game took out the uniqueness of each individuals fatalities and because of that (and everything else about the game) it lost a lot of respect from advid gamers. Taking out fatalities would be like killing the Mortal Kombat series completely.

My good fatality ideas

I got some good ideas for fatalities one per character though.

1 Kitana she lifts the victim into the air. Except they go higher. They begin to scream & then Kitana performs her fan throw which stabs and impales the opponents back then she lifts them even higher with her one fan and uses it to float her up towards to airborne enemy kisses them on the cheek in the air and then the remains fall to the ground after they explode to pieces I call this fatality blue hawk.
2 Jax shoots the victim with a rifle in there legs causing them to fall to the ground. While they are on their legs Jax knees there face breaking it then he rips there arms off and claps the victims head with the hands as the blood gushes on Jax I call this finisher blood soldier.
3 Kintaro shoots a fireball causing the loser to burn. He then uses his teleport jump on the opponent stomping and crushing there ribcage. The opposer is now screaming while burning. Kintaro grabs a rib from the broken ribcage sticking out of the opponents chest. Then Kintaro stabs there throat with it. The victim begins gasping for air. Kintaro blows the victim up to pieces with another fireball & catches the burned skull I call this fatality tiger murder.
4 Kung Lao he takes off his hat and begins slashing the enemy's chest about 4 times. The victim is now on there knees trying to stop the bleeding Kung Lao then cuts there legs off while there on there knees and the victim attempts to crawl away bleeding and legless.
Kung Lao then throws his hat on the ground and it spins like his razor edge fatality then grabs the foe by there back and slowly puts his or her face to the hat cutting there face off. Kung Lao then finishes the victim off by cutting there neck and pushes the victim down while gutsy are gasping for air and then they die I call this fatality hat kombo.
5 Nitara she bites the victims feet and spits some flesh out leaving there feet boneless and they begin to scream in horror then Nitara takes out her Kama weapon and slashes the victims back which knocks them down.
Nitara then jumps on there back and begins chewing on there neck.
The foe tries to shove her off but they are to weak to throw her offend it then goes to a shoulder view behind Nitara she then looks to the camera with the foes neck in her mouth she spits it out and them eats the victim while it says Nitara wins I call this fatality bloody lunch.
6 Moloch takes out his iron ball and whacks the victims head.
It shows an x-ray of there skull breaking.
Then Moloch keeps smacking the victims face two times then grabs one of there legs rips it off and beats them to the ground with it.
Then smashes their head with his steel ball and throws there body offscreen & does his victory pose from mka I call this fatality your face on the floor.
7 Shang Tsung he forms a tornado with his sorcery powers and throws it at the victim. The victim is now stuck in the tornado and flying around the sky. He slams the victim to the ground and they are free from the tornado but is on the ground trying to think what just went on and while there on the ground Shang Tsung makes a bigger tornado and crashes it on the victim and it drills through them cutting in two.
The upper half of the victim attempts to crawl away but dies.
I call this fatality tornado from hell
I think this fatality would be better for Fujin but just bear with me.

Let me know what you think please?