Create a Fatality

Re: Create your MK9 Fatality!

I got one for Stryker:

Stryker approaches the enemy and the lights go dark. He then reaches his hand behind the person's head and viciously starts making out with them. He undresses completely and throws the opponent onto the ground. He then commences to hump them vigorously. The camera pans in and out and spins around to get the best angles.
This fatality lasts 25minutes long(can't pause during it) and only works against male characters.

After the 25minute mark Stryker's face turns bright red and he squeals. He stands up, looks embarrassed, then walks off screen.
The camera pans back to the opponent on the floor with a horrified look on their face. Shortly afterward the opponent's arms, legs, and head explode off like all the other fatalities in MK9.

The camera returns back to its normal position with Stryker nowhere to be found. Then it says:

STYRKER WINS
FATALITY

I win this thread.

I give this five stars!

Kira-
walks behind the dazed opponent and seduces them with touches.(sorta like mileena) she then slits their throat and when they fall to the ground she tosses the knife in the air and it lands stabbing them in their chest.

-breaks the opponents leg, gets them in a headlock n takes out her knife n stabs them in the mouth. N jist for good measure, snaps their neck.

Next game should have the Nether-gate combined with Scorpions Hellish Dismemberment fatality. He throws one spear into the soon to be corpses right arm, then summons a portal behind himeslf and shoots a spear into it, the portal pops behind the enemy and the spear stabs him in the left leg. Scorpion then pulls off off both the arm and leg of the enemy, the leg goes through the porta and then Scorpion slings the leg into the head of the enemy and lodges it into their skull.

Cyber Sub-Zero Fatalities

We all know that cyber sub-zero's fatalities suck. So a few days, during a boring movie at school, I sketched out a few that I thought were much better. I don't have the sketches right now so I'll just have to explain them.

#1. (Title is a work in progress) Cyber Sub-Zero use his ice beam to freeze his opponent up to their neck. He then launches a missile at them which shatters their body and launches their head up in the air. He then catches their head.

#2. (This title is also a work in progress). An ice grenade is used to freeze the lower half of his victim. Then, much like normal sub's MkvsDcu attack, he creates a giant ice block above their head. This falls and smashes their body into the ground. Kind of like a a bigger version of Ermac's pest control.

I will update with the sketches as soon as a find them.
Ideas? Things that should be changed? Do both my ideas suck? Tell me what you think.

Re: Cyber Sub-Zero Fatalities

I found his brain freeze fatality to be one of the best in the game. But yeah I those two are pretty good.

I agree, his Fatalities SUCK. I thought of one.

He throws three ice grenades in a row, all under the opponent. One bomb explodes the legs, the second explodes the torso, the third explodes the shoulders and head.

What do you think?

His ice bombs freeze his opponent though... Cyrax's bombs blow people up

Yeah what about freezes the parts and he'd trow his stars thingys that he uses in 2nd fatality to break them or IDK?

Anyway I like your ideeas toxic :D

Yeah what about freezes the parts and he'd trow his stars thingys that he uses in 2nd fatality to break them or IDK?

Anyway I like your ideeas toxic :D

Thanks. That idea sounds interesting. It could go into an instant replay kind of like Sektor's rocket fatality
Still love the sig btw

Some good ideas. I wouldn't mind something somewhat classic in a way.

Sets ice bomb and shoves it into opponents stomach. Classic uppercut into the air as the grenade goes off freezing the opponent midair. Frozen body falls to the ground and shatters into pieces.

Would be really cool if they could slo-mo/xray the ice bomb freezing the internal organs while its going off.

I got one for Johnny Cage if the opponent is male he pulls there pants and underwear down and grabs there balls and rips them off and then shoves them down the victims throat through there mouth causing them to choke to death on their own testicles.
if the fatality is performed on a female he rips off their shirt and unstraps there bra which drops to the floor revealing her breasts he then grabs them and with both hands he rips them off at the same time tearing there front frame open causing blood and internal organs to spill out killing them jc then sucks on the bloody tits licks them and kisses them and holds them up as trophy before putting them away in his pockets for whenever he is feeling horny! LOL!

Here's my idea for Quan Chi:

Quan Chi uses his mind control like his X-ray for this one. First he raises his hand, taking over the enemy's mind. Then puts his hand on his head and his chest, and the opponent does the same. Suddenly Quan Chi pulls off his hands from his body, and the opponent does the same in a more gruesome matter. The enemy takes with him his heart and head attatched to his spine (think Hotaru's HaraKiri)

Kreate-A-Fatality Community Thread

This will be our NEW Kreate-a-Fatality Community thread where we will discuss and show off our own MK Animations using Sprites and stick figures. I thought the other topic was pretty lame and dead and I wanted to move on with something better and something made by me.

If your new to this thread don't worry, look below for instructions on how to work with the Pivot Animator etc... to Kreate your own kool Fatalities and movies.

No flamming and no spamming, this thread is to discuss and rate other people's animations.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

How To Work With Pivots FAQ: Made by Talksick

As many of you don't know what a pivot is, a pivot is a stick figure animation created by a program. You can kreate your own animation using pivot animator. If you want to know how to use pivot animator read this FAQ by me.

You can download the pivot animator at http://sticksforfree.weebly.com/uploads/5/1/0/1/5101147/pivot_stickfigure_animator_3.1_beta.exe

Once you downloaded the program read the following FAQ:

1. open the program.

2. go to file, then create figure.

3. make yourself a stick man with a pivot point in the middle of the back and another for his neck to make the animations less robotic.

4. here is a list of what the buttons do from top to bottom.
-click on the line to make another line on the model.
-(same but with a circle)
-switches between the line and the circle.
-make the line or circle thinner or thicker.
-makes a copy of the highlighted part of the model.
-not quite sure what this does.
-deletes the highlighted part of the model.

5. once you have made a man save him as whatever, then add him to your animation by going to file of the window that you used to make him then click on add to animation.

6. when he is added to your animation you can delete the other(crappier) man by pressing delete. the other buttons are pretty self explanitory. the front and back buttons just make the highlighted object go to the front or back layer of all the objects.

7. now make yourself a background by using ms paint or something and make sure you have something for the ground so it is easier.

8. now load it up by going to file in the pivot program and clicking on load background, once you have found it click on it.

9. now depending on whether or not you background is dark colored or light colored use the opposite color scheme for the man.

10. make sure you don't use red or blue for your guys so you can see the pivot points easier.NOTE: you can go back and change their color at the end if you want.

11. position your first frame by moving the pivot points around and press next frame.

12. now move them slightly in whatever way you want then press next frame again.

13. once you have quite a few frames take a look at the animation by pressing play.

14. now if you want to fix frames just click on the one you want to fix, do so, then press next frame.

If you are using stick pivots, you can move them by clicking the dots on them. Drag the leg,arm,head and body anywhere you want. Then click on Next Frame, now move the arm again or any body part from the stick and click on next frame again...once you have done that click on the play button. It should now show a animation of your pivot.

Now, many of you want to use sprites, but some of you don't know what sprites are. A sprite a 2 dimensional graphic, used to represent an object in a game. You can get sprites from sprite web sites. But if you are looking for mortal kombat sprites, go to http://www.mortalkombatwarehouse.com
Once you have found page full of sprites you can add them to your program, all you got to do is right click the Sprite you want and save it as .gif, once you have done that, go to your program and upload your sprites NOTE: YOU CAN ONLY UPLOAD SPRITES IF YOU DOWNLOAD THE PIVOT BETA 3 from msn groups. Use each set of sprites to create an animation.

Heres an example of what a Sprite animtion is:

http://tabmok99.mortalkombatonline.com/skspear.gif

Here is a GREAT tutorial on sprites: http://tabmok99.mortalkombatonline.com/spritecomic-tutorial.html#sprites

Here is a site with MORE MK sprites:
http://www.angelfire.com/games5/unholy1/sprites/sprites.html

If you have questions, you can ask here. I will help you out.

Re: Kreate-A-Fatality Community Thread

Please just bump the old thread. I am gonna look for it and merge this.

~Thanks

Good evening everyone. Let me present to you another idea I have for Jade. ;-)

Jade- First, she goes behind her foe and shoves her small stick in the enemy's butt, startling him and making him yell. Next, the stick in the opponent's butt extends into a staff, going through his mouth as he screams in agony (blood dripping down the legs and pouring out of the mouth are noted). Then, Jade's weapon turns back into a small stick as her victim falls to the ground on his face. After that, the weapon extends into the long Bojutsu again as she jumps up to impale the back of the loser's head with the pole while landing, nailing the head to the ground (more blood pours out of the head, creating a red puddle). Lastly, with the pole standing up, nailing the head to the floor, Jade does her pole dance victory pose as she sits on the pool of blood while giggling at the end.

Kano – firat he rips off your jaw, then it shows you suffering like youre all in shock and the camera is close up to your face, then kano stabs you through the back of the head with his knife, showing the end of the knife through your mouth. Then kano grabs his knife and kicks you to the ground.

Jade – first she takes her bo when its small and shoves it down your throat and steps back a bit and takes her razor rangs and throws them at you chopping off your arms and the on the way back they chop off your legs, then when she catches them the bo extends to its full size sticking to the ground and decapitating them, but sticking to the top of the bo.

Quan chi – first quan chi sends a bunch of green skulls toward you that lift you in the air and make you unable to move, then he holds up his amulet, now his amulet grows big and starts spinning and the green skulls pull you into the amulet chopping you into bloody chunks. Then the amulet returns to normal size and quan chi puts it back around his waist.

Sub-zero – first sub freezes your arms and legs, the he kicks your legs one by one shattering them the throws his fists up shattering your arms, now as you lie helplessly with no arms or legs, sub makes a spiked mace out of ice and swings it at your head smashing it into a bloddy mess with brains everywhere.

Last edited: