Create a Fatality

Re: Create your MK9 Fatality!

Heh heh heh....

Tanya: First, her hand glows with some sort of energy. Next, she thrusts that hand inside the opponent's groin, digging inside the pubic/pelvic area. Then, she pulls out the enemy's bladder. After that, she shoves the organ inside the victim's mouth. At the end, she snaps his neck with her hands. Fatality. ;-)

kidney-transplant-normal-anatomy-picture.jpg

Last edited:

Heh heh heh....

Tanya: First, her hand glows with some sort of energy. Next, she thrusts that hand inside the opponent's groin, digging inside the pubic/pelvic area. Then, she pulls out the enemy's bladder. After that, she shove the organ inside the victim's mouth. At the end, she snaps his neck with her hands. Fatality. ;-)

omg.jpg

Reptile: He the whole person's body. When he swallows the body, the venom melts all the Skin and Muscle tissues and he vomits it back up as a skeleton covered in acid, blood, and chunks of Flesh.

Today is Sheeva's Day for me. All sheeva stuff!
SHEEVA X Ray + Fatality

X-Ray: Sheeva grabs the Enemies Shoulders with her top arms, Then grabs their thighs with her bottom arms, Picks them up, turns them upside down, and Smashes their head on the ground fracturing the Skull, Then letting go of their shoulders, she uses her top arms to grab their feet, and slams their Spine on the ground behind her.

Fatality: Sheeva takes out her 4 daggers, Stabs 2 In their eyes, and stabs 2 in their groin, then picks them up from the stomach and chest areas, and slamming them on the ground in front of her. When they are impacted to the ground, the Edge of the daggers come out of the back of their head and Groin. She does a leaping stomp on them and Does her Winning pose. (Still yet to be seen)

Kabal: First, Kabal stabs the opponent with his hooks in the knees and then pulls it out with the patella bones falling out. Next, he gouges both of the opponent's eyes until the hook pops out of the back of the head. Then, he grabs the hooks and rips the head off.

Kabal slices your stomach open hooks your intenstines and spins you untill your wrapped up to your neck, then gives a little tug and your head explodes.
Liu Kang Shaolin Soccer
Sub Zero Freeze head rip slide back throw and shatter
Reptile Chew face then spit acid down throat punch hole in stomach then slide back and eat head
Scorpion Fire breath as your character screams and runs in circles Scorpion throws is spear in your head and pops it off

I have so many more what do you guys think?

Kabal slices your stomach open hooks your intenstines and spins you untill your wrapped up to your neck, then gives a little tug and your head explodes.
Liu Kang Shaolin Soccer
Sub Zero Freeze head rip slide back throw and shatter
Reptile Chew face then spit acid down throat punch hole in stomach then slide back and eat head
Scorpion Fire breath as your character screams and runs in circles Scorpion throws is spear in your head and pops it off

I have so many more what do you guys think?

Some of those are fatalities...
Your sub zero is from Deception
your shaolin soccer is from Shaolin monks
and your reptile & Kabal are waaaaaay similiar to their ACTUAL fatalities!

Today is Sheeva's Day for me. All sheeva stuff!
SHEEVA X Ray + Fatality

X-Ray: Sheeva grabs the Enemies Shoulders with her top arms, Then grabs their thighs with her bottom arms, Picks them up, turns them upside down, and Smashes their head on the ground fracturing the Skull, Then letting go of their shoulders, she uses her top arms to grab their feet, and slams their Spine on the ground behind her.

Fatality: Sheeva takes out her 4 daggers, Stabs 2 In their eyes, and stabs 2 in their groin, then picks them up from the stomach and chest areas, and slamming them on the ground in front of her. When they are impacted to the ground, the Edge of the daggers come out of the back of their head and Groin. She does a leaping stomp on them and Does her Winning pose. (Still yet to be seen)

Nice! Especially the fatality.

Sheeva: First, she picks up the opponent by the arms and legs with her 4 arms. Next, as she holds the enemy, Sheeva places her foot on his body. Then, she thrusts that foot, making the entire torso rip off her foe's arms and legs. After that, she drops the severed limbs, teleports up, and stomps on the limbless victim, splattering his gory remains all over the place.

Some of those are fatalities...
Your sub zero is from Deception
your shaolin soccer is from Shaolin monks
and your reptile & Kabal are waaaaaay similiar to their ACTUAL fatalities!

I know I think those two fit the character so good that I wouldn't change them. Glade you got the point.
all we know about Kabal is it his Fatality involves intestines

I know I think those two fit the character so good that I wouldn't change them. Glade you got the point.
all we know about Kabal is it his Fatality involves intestines

yes, but in the australian report, his fatality was mentioned.
He stabs your stomach with the hookswords and rips out your intestines and guts...we dont know anymore yet.

I hope Jade's full version of her official Razorang Fatality is this:

First, she tosses the Razorang, decapitating the opponent. Next, right before the body falls off, the bladed boomerang returns, slicing the victim horizontally in half. Then, Jade catches the weapon.

Two ideas. Im trying to keep them brutally simple and usable with the cut point system. so actually do-able.

Noob Saibot; Wraith Stomp: Noob creates a floor portal behind the opponent. He then grabs the opponents wrists and kicks them in the chest with both feet. Both Noob and the opponent fall into the portal hole. They emerge from high up, as they land the Opponents chest is crushed by Noob in a massive Curb Stomp while he rips off their arms as they impact. the fatality is only about 4 seconds long and uses the arm cut points and heart rip style holes in the chest.

Scorpion; Hell Lash: Scorpion swings his spear around his head and slings it around his opponent's Knee -> upper Thigh area where it catches and hold fast bolas style. Scorpion then tugs on the spear tripping the opponent. Scorpion then uses his Hellfire powers to send flames down the chain/ heat the chain to redhot, horribly burning the enemy. As they burn, the opponent struggles to get away, trying to crawl and screaming etc. after 2-3 seconds of burning they grow limp at which time Scorpion tugs violently on the spear causing them to rip in half at the burn wound/ lower torso. This fatality only takes about 7 seconds, and uses the fire/acid burn animations and a lower torso cut point/ entrails physics.

hope you like ;)

Last edited:

Heres a Fatality idea i sketched out,

this one has a little bit of that oldschool MK humor to it :)

Cyrax Strike Fatality:

1. The camera pans to the back of cyrax's head then goes through so you can see in his cyborg vision, he then targets 4 of the opponents limbs including both legs from the knee up and both arms from wrist to just below the shoulders.
CYRAXVOISION.jpg

2. the camera goes back to normal, Cyrax then throws out his net, the net passes through the opponent only attaching to the targeted areas
3. He then flips a dial on his wrist and activates the nets power
CYRAXFAT2.jpg

4. The net begins to glow and get very warm, the opponents clothing begins to smoke and then the net begins to penetrate through the skin melting away the areas it covers.
5. The Torso and hands drop to the floor into a pool of melted flesh and blood
CYRAXFAT3.jpg

6. Cyrax then jumpflips backwards ninja stylee while taking a bomb out his chest.
7. as soon as he lands he throws the bomb across the floor fast like a bowler.
CYRAXFAT4.jpg

8. STRIKE!!!

This is for Stryker:
Pulls out one of his pistols n walks up to the opponent n Pistol whips them several times. The final hit makes them turn with their back facing Stryker n fall to their knees. Stryker does a lil showboating(twirls) with his gun n then shoots them in the back of the head blowing their face out n falling chest first into a pool of blood!

Sindel- grabbing both arms of the opponent n begins to scream, causing the skin to rip n eventual break blowing a large portion of their chest out. Sindel lets go and the victim falls over dead.

Kitana- Tosses one fan into the opponents stomach, the jumps over them tossing the other fan impaling the back of their head. Them pixie dust teleports back in front front of them taking the fan from their stomach n using it to decapitate their head.

Jade- using he Bo staff in a poll vault manner leaps into the air n using her bo staff as a javelin piercing thru the opponents chest n pinning then on an angle to the ground n then while still in the air Jade come down doing her Blazing kick, with her high heel piercing thru their eyes n taking off the top portion of their skull.

I got one for Stryker:

Stryker approaches the enemy and the lights go dark. He then reaches his hand behind the person's head and viciously starts making out with them. He undresses completely and throws the opponent onto the ground. He then commences to hump them vigorously. The camera pans in and out and spins around to get the best angles.
This fatality lasts 25minutes long(can't pause during it) and only works against male characters.

After the 25minute mark Stryker's face turns bright red and he squeals. He stands up, looks embarrassed, then walks off screen.
The camera pans back to the opponent on the floor with a horrified look on their face. Shortly afterward the opponent's arms, legs, and head explode off like all the other fatalities in MK9.

The camera returns back to its normal position with Stryker nowhere to be found. Then it says:

STYRKER WINS
FATALITY

I win this thread.

I got one for Stryker:

Stryker approaches the enemy and the lights go dark. He then reaches his hand behind the person's head and viciously starts making out with them. He undresses completely and throws the opponent onto the ground. He then commences to hump them vigorously. The camera pans in and out and spins around to get the best angles.
This fatality lasts 25minutes long(can't pause during it) and only works against male characters.

After the 25minute mark Stryker's face turns bright red and he squeals. He stands up, looks embarrassed, then walks off screen.
The camera pans back to the opponent on the floor with a horrified look on their face. Shortly afterward the opponent's arms, legs, and head explode off like all the other fatalities in MK9.

The camera returns back to its normal position with Stryker nowhere to be found. Then it says:

STYRKER WINS
FATALITY

I win this thread.

That is incredibly disturbing!! lol

I got one for Stryker:

STYRKER WINS
FATALITY

I win this thread.

and thats where we get babality's