Create a Fatality

Re: Create your MK9 Fatality!

1. Subzero shoots ice along the ground through the opponents legs and it creates an ice spike behind them.
2. he uppercuts them
3. they land on the spike impaled by the crotch (ouch!) they squeel and squrm around in pain

subz1.jpg

4. Subzero grabs their legs and slowly pulls them backwards
5. as they scream they witness their inside fall to the ground as they get ripped open from the crotch towards the head.
subz2euh.jpg

6. Subzero hold the 2 halves in the air as they turn to ice in his hands.

subz3.jpg

7. It then announces and reads 'subzero wins Fatality!'
8. he then smashes the 2 halves into tiny peices coz hes awesome like that :)
subz4.jpg

1. Subzero shoots ice along the ground through the opponents legs and it creates an ice spike behind them.
2. he uppercuts them
3. they land on the spike impaled by the crotch (ouch!) they squeel and squrm around in pain

subz1.jpg

4. Subzero grabs their legs and slowly pulls them backwards
5. as they scream they witness their inside fall to the ground as they get ripped open from the crotch towards the head.
subz2euh.jpg

6. Subzero hold the 2 halves in the air as they turn to ice in his hands.

subz3.jpg

7. It then announces and reads 'subzero wins Fatality!'
8. he then smashes the 2 halves into tiny peices coz hes awesome like that :)
subz4.jpg

Thanks I love it and you've given me an idea for Jade again. ;-)

Jade: First, she plants her staff to the ground while it sticks up. Next, she uppercuts the opponent and he falls on the stick, getting impaled at the butt, through the groin. Then, as the enemy moans in pain, Jade pulls his legs and the guy gets split into two just like your fatality but this time, she holds the two halves in the air like trophies.

Tanya (if she makes it): First, she grabs the opponent's head and kisses him. Next, he burns up all over his body, screaming around in agony. Then, the victim blows up into pieces. The organs and insides look "barbequed" as they scatter all over the place.

Thanks I love it and you've given me an idea for Jade again. ;-)

Jade: First, she plants her staff to the ground while it sticks up. Next, she uppercuts the opponent and he falls on the stick, getting impaled at the butt, through the groin. Then, as the enemy moans in pain, Jade pulls his legs and the guy gets split into two just like your fatality but this time, she holds the two halves in the air like trophies.

cool, id like to then see jade take the 2 halves and slam them back onto the stick one by one like a kabab then hold it up like a trophy :) (just so it dosent look the same as kung laos)

You guys aren't explaining the fatalities properly. Let me demonstrate:

Raiden: He would explicitly grab the victim by the shoulder and place his other hand on their chest, then he would explicitly begin sending electricity into their body. The fatality would cut, x-ray style, to show the victim's heart explicitly beating ridiculously fast. The heart would then explicitly tear itself apart into 6 or 7 explicit pieces and the victim would explicitly fall to the ground dead.

This is what i would do for reptiles fatality,
Stands about half way across the screen, his tongue would come out and tie around the victims neck.
It would show the victim struggling and eventually he/she would be strangled, then reptile would retract his tongue bringing the victim back to him, he would rip the head off and look at it and acid all over the body leaving nothing but mangled flesh on the ground.
This would be tits

cool, id like to then see jade take the 2 halves and slam them back onto the stick one by one like a kabab then hold it up like a trophy :) (just so it dosent look the same as kung laos)

OH YEAH! That would look so cool. One half will have the head impaled and the other half will have the chest or abdomen area impaled! BRILLIANT! ;-)

Kabal:
Kabal stands a few feet away from the opponent, holding one his Hookswords out to his side. He flashes past them, the hooksword smoking from evaportaing blood from the friction as the opponent falls in two, the area of the cut burned.

I'm back with more gruesome Fatalities!

Scorpion: Scorpion Takes his sword out, Cuts their left arm off by the Elbow down, same with other arm, then slices their head from the jaw up off, then slicing their body to the floor from the stomach.
^ Not my best work...An amateur fatality to be the best judge...

Kano: Kano Shines his lazer into the opponents eye, blinding them, Then while they are stunned, He Takes out his knives, Cuts 2 gashes into their Chest, Reaching inside the gashes, and Pulling out the Bloody Lungs. With the opponent trying to breath, He Shoves them down their throat, And Slices their throat open, Revealing the lungs on the inside of the throat. The opponent then falls down with a Thud and kano does his 'Ear to Ear' MK Movie pose.

Noob: Noob has a clone appear behind the opponent, and the shadow clone grabs the opponents hands and puts them behind their back facing Noob.(Like the X-Ray) Noob slowly walks up to them, and Grabs their head, And slowly and painfully rips their head off with the Spine attached to it. Then the shadow clone dissapears and he kicks the stomach of the opponent as their useless body sags down...

LIU KANG FATALITY

he gets up close to his apponent then he roundhouse his apponet but instead of hitting his foe in the face with his foot, he hooks his leg around his neck LIKE A HEAD LOCK WITH HIS LEG taking him down to the ground with one fluid motion, while LIU KANG is sitting on top of him with his leg still wrap around his neck, his foe is lying flat on the floor face down struggling for air. LIU KANG KEEPS SQUEEZING HIS LEG TIGHTER AND TIGHTER UNTIL HIS HEAD POPS OUT FROM ALL THE PRESSURE LIKE JACK IN THE BOX, SIDEWAYS OFCOURSE SINCE HE'S LYING ON THE GROUND.

Last edited:

LIU KANG FATALITY

he gets up close to his apponent then he roundhouse his apponet but instead of hitting his foe in the face with his foot, he hooks his leg around his neck LIKE A HEAD LOCK WITH HIS LEG taking him down to the ground with one fluid motion, while LIU KANG is sitting on top of him with his leg still wrap around his neck, his foe is lying flat on the floor face down struggling for air. LIU KANG KEEPS SQUEEZING HIS LEG TIGHTER AND TIGHTER UNTIL HIS HEAD POPS OUT FROM ALL THE PRESSURE LIKE JACK IN THE BOX, SIDEWAYS OFCOURSE SINCE HE'S LYING ON THE GROUND.

Now THATS The shit right there...

I had this idea today, at first I was thinking about Noob using a scythe, then I remembered Kabal's hookswords, and that would be better than Noob getting a scythe. Anyway, here it goes:

Kabal: He takes one of his hookswords and impale the hook part in the opponent's belly. He keeps it there for a brief second for dramatic purporse. Than, he pulls it out slowly, and while the hook comes out, it pulls some internal organs out. Then, the person fall to their knees, showing the vertical hole in their belly, and it's possible to see the organs in there, and some guts halfway out, like here: http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/032/f/5/jade_2011_by_d1u9c7k9-d38lmht.png

Thanks to K1LLKANO for the image.

Now THATS The shit right there...

thnx bro i hope the MK TEAM go through all of these fatalities because we have some unique,impressive fatalities in this thread and their all not with the cut-point system.

thnx bro i hope the MK TEAM go through all of these fatalities because we have some unique,impressive fatalities in this thread and their all not with the cut-point system.

yea, I had alot of ideas. Check the previous pages...they might be a bit too gruesome though...lol

Update for Kanos Heart Rip-
does the same thing that has bn shown in his fight with Jax. But as he has his arm thru their chest and heart in hand he he blast his laser at the back of their head bursting half of their face or slicing it with the laser.
Hard to come back from that lol!

Kabal Fatality, based on victor mefers idea :)

1. Kabal impales the opponent with hooksword
2. He slowly walks backwards and the opponents internal organs are impaled and tangled on the hooksword, you can see the intestines stretching out from the opponent to the hooksword.
kabalfat1.jpg

3. Kabal the spin dashes in circles around the opponent, you cant make out whats happening as its so fast!
4. when Kabal stops you realise the oppoent is tied up tight in his own intestines
5. Kabal whips the hooksword backwards sending the opponent into a sppinning frenzy like a spinning top splattering blood everywhere
kabalfat2.jpg

6.As the opponent is spinning kabal jumps up and backwards creating more distance between him and the opponent
7. it goes in slow mo and zooms in as he powers up a high energy lazer blast
8. he releases the lazer at a downwards andgle on the opponent
9. they explode
kabalfat3.jpg

10. Kabal lands back on the ground straight into his win pose as the camera zooms up, it then rains blood guts and bones MK3 stylee! :)
kabalfat4.jpg

ERMAC FATALITY

1)ermac is at a jump distance from his apponent.
2) with his telekinesis power he lifts his apponent ten feet in the air (ermac doing lifting jesture with his left hand)
3)while ermac is lifting his apponent,he clenches his right hand into a tight fist indicating that he crushed every single bone of his opponents body into tiny little fractions.(opponent shakes when bones gets crushed)
4)while he still has his opponent in the air (ermac extract the crushed bones from his opponent's mouth like (SHANG TSUNG) when he extracts souls from his enemies.
5)then ermac shoots the bone fragments back at his opponent sticking to their body like shrapnel from a bomb) and cuts off the telekinesis power to watch the opponents skin and organs still inside the victim's body (SPLAT) on the ground like some dirty wet rags

Last edited:

Edit: Nvm realized there is one almost like it, I hadn't seen it before though!

Last edited: