Create a Fatality

Re: Create your MK9 Fatality!

Ermac: first he uses his telekinetic powers to hold you up so you don’t fall down, now he uses his telekinetic powers inside your body on your skeleton, breaking off all your ribs and pointing them outward, he also breaks all your leg bones and arm bones and your spine into sharp shards and points all them outward. Now ermac commands the bones to all shoot out through your body, while your still standing from his telekinetic powers. Now he aims all the shards or bone around your head and shoots them all at your head then drops your dead body.

Reminds me of X-Files Episode 5 where a ghost breaks the bones of the victims without any marks to the rest of the body.

Kai: Kai holds back his hand, his tribal tattoos start glowing. They slowly move towards his hand, the tattoos gather in the center of his palm and manifest into white fire. Kai thrusts his hand forward and it looks like white dust is flying at the opponent. A lion's upper body and head forms from a portion of the dust and swings it claw at the victim, demolishing half of their head, leaving only the back and the top of the head remaining. The dust flies back at Kai and reforms his tattoos.

This is a bad image but it vaguely represents what I'm trying to get you to visualize:
lioncloud.jpg

Ok, So I've got a couple of ideas that I think would really improve the new Mortal Kombat game.

1.Scorpion: Scorpion uppercuts the opponent, who flies high into the air and a considerable distance backwards. While flying through the air the opponent flips upside down and before the start their decent to the ground scorpion unleashes his spear(see Mk, MK2, UMK3, MKDA...etc.). The spear catches the floating opponent, who is upside down mind you, in the top of the head. Scorpion then yanks the spear sending the opponent rocketing toward him, head first through the air. When the opponent reaches Scorpion he unleashes what can only be described as a very strong punch...much stronger than a normal punch. The combined momentum of the flying body and Scorpion's incredibly strong punch causes the opponent's head to explode and his/her spine to explode out of their own ass and fly off screen.

2.Mileena: Mileena seductively walks toward her victim. The victim, despite the grueling match that just took place, is overcome by the seductive walk and begins a trance like walk to meet the seductive Mileena. Seductively, Mileena leans foreward as if to kiss the opponent. The opponent is seduced by her seductivity(spell check) and leans in as well. Mileena then seductively jabs her arm foreward, into the victims stomach. Mileena then moves her hand up through the victims body and into the victim's mouth. Mileena then operates the opponent like a puppet and proceeds to french kiss the opponent.

3.Mileena and Kitana tag team fatality: Mileena and Kitana come on-screen together holding hands. This perks the interest of the opponent. The two girls sheepishly caress each other's body parts...especially the breasts and crouch regions. This excites the male opponent even more, he becomes aroused. The two girls proceed to go full on making out with each other, groping and dry humping. The opponent's erection gets so large that all the blood rushing to his nether regions causes his crouch to explode. There is blood everywhere.

4.Mileena: This is more of a suicide deal, like in the MKdeception game. Mileena walks up to jax and caress his chest. Jax flexes. He is strong. Mileena obviously likes his sexiness and rubs her hand down towards his crouch. she likes what she finds. It's large. She is overcome by her desire for Jax and they begin to fornicate on screen. Once Jax has achieved full penetration he suddenly loses control and grows to supersized Jax(a lot like MK3 jax's fatality) the sudden change in Jax's genitals causes Mileena to explode into tiny chunks.

I know some of these are racy but I think they would really add a lot to the already adult themed mortal kombat games. What do you guys think?

Now that's what I'm talking about!!!

Kitana: She uses her fan to slice the opponent vertically at the entire midsection (from head to groin). Next, blood oozes out from the laceration. Then, Kitana kicks the victim, making him split and splatter vertically in half once he hits the ground with impact. The organs, such as the intestines, can be seen between the two halves of the corpse.

Jade: First, she teleports behind her opponent and caresses his chest and abdomen as she hugs him. Next, she kisses him at the mouth as his head is turned behind towards her. Then, Jade backs up away from the enemy as he turns around to her. After that, she teleports behind the guy again and shoves her Bojutsu in his @$$, making him scream in agony. Then while the victim is impaled, Jade lifts him up with the weapon, making the dude kick around and hold his butt as his body slides down the pole, making the spear at the end of the staff protrude through the mouth while he screams. (At least he was happy right before he died.) ;-)

Last edited:

Khameleon: Removes her mask, and blows a kiss which shoots out a near-transparent ball of acid into the opponents face. Their head begins to burn and melt, and the bacteria begins to eat down the body, slowly decaying the flesh, as she then does some little martial art twirly thing in triumph.

Johnny Cage: Johnny Does the splits and grabs the opponent in the groin And tears...something off. While the opponent is wailing in pain and agony, he shoves it down their throat and then gives the audience is award-winning grin (Joke fatality)

Nitara: Spitting blood into her opponents eyes, she grabs them by the chin and flies upward suddenly, snapping their neck.

Kitana: Making a small incision into the opponent, she then kisses them. They swell up, just as they did in DA, only a loud tearing sound can be heard and a torrent of blood pours out. This continues until the opponent is pale from a lack of blood upon which they fall down dead, bleeding some more.

Since sektor's flame thrower fatality is a special move now why not improve it like sektor's first MK9 Fatality with the missles?

As fatality Sektor should put his hands together in to one big gun and obliterates the opponent in flames

its just an idea and its perfect fot MK9

Click here: http://bit.ly/hkiE4a

SEKTOR.gif

Sub Zero - freezes the oppenents left arm and shatters it, then freezes the right arm and shatters that, finally he freezes the oponents head and while they tumble around armless, Sub Zero kicks the head and shatters it. The oppenent falls to the ground armless and headless.

Kitana - stabs the opponent in the stomach with her closed fans, while the fans are still inside the stomach, Kitana opens them up and the 2 fans slice the opponent in half.

Liu Kang - does a series of acrobatic and martial arts style kicks and punches on the opponent (similar to a brutality) the opponent falls to the floor from the beating while at that moment, Liu Kang grabs an MK1 arcade machine and throws it ontop of the opponent who gets crushed underneath.

Ermac - levitates the opponent REALLY high into the air so that they fly above offscreen, he lets the opponent drop really fast BUT just as they reappear at the top of the screen he freezes them mid air. He then lets go of them again and they crash down really fast into the ground.

jade - stabs her staff into the opponents stomach, she then throws her razor rang and the opponent is sliced with it as it goes back and forth until Jade catches it, she then pulls out the staff which detaches the body from the arms, legs and head and does her victory pose (similar to Cyrax and Scorpion's fatality from MK9 with the slicing and dicing)

Sindel - stabs her staff into the oponents head, the opponent dies instantly and the body goes all flimsy with the head still stuck on the staff, Sindel who is still holding her staff yanks it up and the head and spinal cord come off, the body falls the the ground headless.

My ideas are based on the current technology/engine used by the MKTeam to display fatalities, I think they can be easily recreated:
Kabal:
1) He forces one of his hookswords into the mouth or belly of the opponent, pull out all the innards and keep them hanging.
2) He rips in half the opponent vertically using his hookswords, piercing first the eyes and then violently tearing, simple as that.

Cyrax: same as his current Body Slice, but using a pulse blade instead.

Scorpion: a remake of his UMK3 fatality: he hugs the opponent from behind and both drop into Netherealm; many Shirai Ryu members with demonic appearance throw the trademark Scorpion spear at various body parts, then everyone pull the spear off and the body gets dismembered!

Kano: again the skeleton rip, but this time from the back and a little more "realistic"...

Sonya: I don't know how to explain, basically she does a kinda reverted Scissor Grab by holding the opponent's ankles with her hands and clutching the head with her legs, then she bends the opponent's body to an arc belly up and then splitting the body in half. I really don't know how to describe it better...

Last edited:
Fatality Idea Creation Thread.

This is something that I have been thinking about fir a while. What happens here is someone tells me Their Fatality Ideas to me in this thread and when they tell me, I take what is described in the idea and i make it into a fake Fatality image.

Just share your ideas and i'll make it into a fake. :)

Re: Fatality Idea Creation Thread.

Nightwolf throws two spirit knifes into the opponents feet. Then he shoots an arrow into the opponents shoulder. The knifes know disapear as Nightwolf creates a spirit spear and rams it into the opponents chest. The arrow now disapears and Nightwolf throws a tomahawk into the opponents head. FATALITY

Correct me if I am wrong, but I am sure that the Nightwolf's spirit weapon disapear in like a few second. That is what I have seen in gameplay.

Nightwolf throws two spirit knifes into the opponents feet. Then he shoots an arrow into the opponents shoulder. The knifes know disapear as Nightwolf creates a spirit spear and rams it into the opponents chest. The arrow now disapears and Nightwolf throws a tomahawk into the opponents head. FATALITY

Correct me if I am wrong, but I am sure that the Nightwolf's spirit weapon disapear in like a few second. That is what I have seen in gameplay.

Done.
nwfat.png

Baraka slices off the person's legs, then as on their stumps [lol] he impales them through the chest, lifting them up slowly.
Blood gushes out profusely, as he raises them up, blood then drips onto his arm.
Baraka then growls, the opponent screams "No, No, No!" & then he slices off their head.
The opponent head falls to the ground, and then, finally, Baraka kicks off their body from his blade.
He raises both arms in the arm, growling!

What you guys think?

Baraka – slices off the person's legs, then as on their stumps [lol] he impales them through the chest, lifting them up slowly.
Blood gushes out profusely, as he raises them up, blood then drips onto his arm.
Baraka then growls, the opponent screams "No, No, No!" & then he slices off their head.
The opponent head falls to the ground, and then, finally, Baraka kicks off their body from his blade.

What you guys think?
:)

Baraka slices off the person's legs, then as on their stumps [lol] he impales them through the chest, lifting them up slowly.

What you guys think?
Here you go
brkac.png