Create a Fatality

Re: Create your MK9 Fatality!

thanx nasty freak and fayte! :) *group hug*

jax - fisrt he does a super punch with both fists to your ribs, shattering them, then he reaches for your arms and rips them off (like on mk2), he throws the arms on the ground, then he shoves his hands in the holes in your sides where the arms were, digging his way through your neck, into your head, then he squashes the brain from the inside, then he pulls his hands to each side, ripping your squashed up head in half.

kano - first he takes his knife and cuts from both sides of your mouth all the way down to your waist, then he reaches into your mouth, grabbing ahold of your tongue and he rips that entire mid section down to below the waist, now he takes his knife and chops open your rib cage, then with one hand he grabs you by the spine and lifts you up a bit, now he shoots your heart with his eye laser, splattering it into pieces, then he shoves his knife in your head and he drops your dead body.

if there a stage at the bottom of the pit then you should still be able to do the stage fatality there. like instead of uppercutting them, you should pick them up and walk over to the spikes and throw them down on the spikes. i think that would be brutal.

Last edited:

Ermac: he holds out one hand and you start glowing green. He puts his other hand out and it starts pulling it toward him. You start to scream loudly as your skin slowly begins to split and tear and blood pours out (robots can have their suits start to crack and spark and have oil come out) Then he forcefully pulls his hand back while keeping his other hand forward to keep you in place, and your skeleton is ripped from your body. He then drops your skeleton and skin and raises his hand in victory.

thanx nasty freak and fayte! :) *group hug*

jax - fisrt he does a super punch with both fists to your ribs, shattering them, then he reaches for your arms and rips them off (like on mk2), he throws the arms on the ground, then he shoves his hands in the holes in your sides where the arms were, digging his way through your neck, into your head, then he squashes the brain from the inside, then he pulls his hands to each side, ripping your squashed up head in half.

kano - first he takes his knife and cuts from both sides of your mouth all the way down to your waist, then he reaches into your mouth, grabbing ahold of your tongue and he rips that entire mid section down to below the waist, now he takes his knife and chops open your rib cage, then with one hand he grabs you by the spine and lifts you up a bit, now he shoots your heart with his eye laser, splattering it into pieces, then he shoves his knife in your head and he drops your dead body.

if there a stage at the bottom of the pit then you should still be able to do the stage fatality there. like instead of uppercutting them, you should pick them up and walk over to the spikes and throw them down on the spikes. i think that would be brutal.

Oh anytime. ;-)

Jax's is alright but that Kano fatality is awesome.

Anyone- The winner rips out the opponent's leg first. Next, he/she uses the limb to brutally hit the enemy at the torso several times as it falls to the ground. Then, the winner decapitates the victim with the leg.

JAX-
Without Metal Arms- He gives a massive punch to the opponents stomach. Grabs both their arms and places his foot on their chest yanking their arms out their sockets. The he beats them with their own servered arms and either smashes their head with the arms or drops them and gives a tremedous head clap smashing their head.

With Metal Arms- Walks toward the opponent and trips them. Grabbing their legs and slamming them multiple times. Jax them jumps in the air slamming his metal arms onto their legs crushing them. As the opponent trys to drag themselves away, Jax jumps again, this time landing on their head smashing it, leaving a lifeless yet twitching body, as he pulls out a gun firing several shots in victory!

KANO- Takes out his Butterfly Knives and impales the opponent from the back. He then kicks the back of their knees so they fall in front of him. He holds the top of their head and pulls it back. Taking out another knife he slits their throat. As they grab their neck, Kano then grabs the Butterfly Knives still impaled in the opponent and pulls them out of their side, causing the opponent to fall in pieces

Has anyone kitana's x-ray yet?

I wish.

Anyways, I have a prediction for Mileena's other fatality after seeing that one pic where she rips out the opponent's body off of the legs.

Mileena- First, she throws sais at the opponent's feet, impaling them to the ground. Next, she grabs the guy's crotch with one hand and uses the other hand to choke him. Then, Mileena lifts up the loser's torso, making it rip off his legs since the sais are nailing the feet to the ground. After that, she unmasks herself and eats up the victim's abdomen and chest. While she does that, it could be seen that Mileena is biting off the intestines and devouring them in the process. Lastly, she drops the dismembered corpse to the ground as she m,oans and laughs like a lunatic.

I wish.

Anyways, I have a prediction for Mileena's other fatality after seeing that one pic where she rips out the opponent's body off of the legs.

Mileena- First, she throws sais at the opponent's feet, impaling them to the ground. Next, she grabs the guy's crotch with one hand and uses the other hand to choke him. Then, Mileena lifts up the loser's torso, making it rip off his legs since the sais are nailing the feet to the ground. After that, she unmasks herself and eats up the victim's abdomen and chest. While she does that, it could be seen that Mileena is biting off the intestines and devouring them in the process. Lastly, she drops the dismembered corpse to the ground as she m,oans and laughs like a lunatic.

i like this fatality. its awesome, but the crotch grab seemed kinda randomly there. like i can see if she ripped them open at the crotch and started ripping out their insides from the crotch, i mean shes mileena, not michael jackson. (no worries friend *high fives*)

reptile - first he spits acid all over your face until your whole head melts away, then he reaches into the hole where your head was and starts ripping out your spine and ribs, then he rips open the hole more and lifts you upside down over his head and your insides start falling out and reptile eats then as they fall out, then he throws down your body and uses his tongue to eat each arm and each leg, then he pukes acid all over your torso melting it away.

Last edited:

I wish.

WOW this one is amazing I hope it gets in!

Although I read a lot of creative ideas, I think fatalities should be more simple with a clear main idea and also, after the head is gone it's pretty much pointless to do damage to the body. :)
A helping guideline would be, IMO, is to be able to name your fatality.
e.g.: Falling Arcade or Face melt.

Thank you person above this post! Finally someone in this thread begins to have some sense.

i like this fatality. its awesome, but the crotch grab seemed kinda randomly there. like i can see if she ripped them open at the crotch and started ripping out their insides from the crotch, i mean shes mileena, not michael jackson. (no worries friend *high fives*)

reptile - first he spits acid all over your face until your whole head melts away, then he reaches into the hole where your head was and starts ripping out your spine and ribs, then he rips open the hole more and lifts you upside down over his head and your insides start falling out and reptile eats then as they fall out, then he throws down your body and uses his tongue to eat each arm and each leg, then he pukes acid all over your torso melting it away.

About Mileena, THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!!!!!!! About Reptile, that is what Reptile should do.

@Fayte: At least the first part of my idea is officially part of Mileena's other fatality. I hope the second part of my idea is official too. lol ;-)

For Scorpion's fatality
n508178434_153899

How about when you beat a boss or sub boss there are general fatalities that everyone uses. Like when finishing Motaro you jump over his head and stand on his back, then you rip off his horns and jam them in his eyes. Then either you grab his tail and stab him through his back with it, or he charges his tail shot and right before he shoots it you jump off and he shoots himself in the back and the top half of his torso explodes.

Hey! no one is being creative about Rayden :p.

He would invoke Kid thunder and they would beat the hell out of the ennemy together. Seriously, I enjoyed his fatality in deadly alliance, with modern technology they could ameliorate it.

What's with the groin? Remember, we don't want anybody laughing or smiling for a split second.

Anyway, my new ideas are:

Kano - Kano punches right through the opponent's torso and is shown gripping the heart from behind. He pulls his arm out and throws the heart away, or perhaps dropping it and stomping on it. Then he grabs the opponent by the neck and uses his eye laser to slice their top cranium off, where then the body become motionless. Kano then throws the opponent on the ground with the brains falling out as it hits the ground.

I like this one a lot!

Hey! no one is being creative about Rayden :p.

He would invoke Kid thunder and they would beat the hell out of the ennemy together. Seriously, I enjoyed his fatality in deadly alliance, with modern technology they could ameliorate it.

Raiden. A very interesting character. But the character I like with electrical powers is Orochi Shermie from King of Fighters. Here's 2 fatalities for him.

1) First, he raises his hands up to the sky. Then, large lightning bolts strike the enemy several times and as that happens, the Thunder God shoots a lightning beam at the opponent with his hands, making the victim explode into pieces.

2) First, he makes the opponent go on his/her knees. Next, Raiden pulls out his staff and shoves it in the enemy's mouth. Then, he channels electricity to the staff which makes the opponent explode into pieces. It reminds me of Belladonna from Thrill Kill. ;-)

Raiden. A very interesting character. But the character I like with electrical powers is Orochi Shermie from King of Fighters. Here's 2 fatalities for him.

1) First, he raises his hands up to the sky. Then, large lightning bolts strike the enemy several times and as that happens, the Thunder God shoots a lightning beam at the opponent with his hands, making the victim explode into pieces.

2) First, he makes the opponent go on his/her knees. Next, Raiden pulls out his staff and shoves it in the enemy's mouth. Then, he channels electricity to the staff which makes the opponent explode into pieces. It reminds me of Belladonna from Thrill Kill. ;-)

I prefer the 1rst one, it reminds me of rain's fatality in MK trilogy.

Scorpion - Gets behind the opponent and knocks them to their knees. He grabs their head and begins to burn their head. Starting with smoke and then flames coming from their eyes and mouth. He intensifies the burn as the opponents head evaporates falling foward as the rest of their body starts to burn!

Johnny Cage - He begins to attack his wiery opponent with a barrage of punches & kicks. He steps back and as the oppoent begins to fall over he performs a Red Shadow Punch, piercing their head and as they fall completely his brain is ripped out and JC displays it to the audiance!