Create a Fatality

Re: Create your MK9 Fatality!

This isn't my own and I usually don't like to perpetrate speculation, but I just read in a discussion on youtube, that Sub-zero's other fatality is the spine rip, but he freezes the other fighter rips the spine out, and then smashes them with the ripped out spine. How cool is that? :D

Kung Lao- He throws his hat and it automatically slices the victim into small gory pieces. Then his hat returns to his head.

C'mon Nasty_Freak I know u got better ideas in that twisted head of your! VERY disappointed :(

how about kung lao first chops off both of your arms and both of your legs with his hat, then he throws his hat on the groung and it starts spinning and moving left and right, then kung lao kicks you so your legs and arms fall off, then he picks you up by the lower torso and puts you into the spinning/moving hat face first, chopping your head up into little pieces. then he throws your torso up and his hat returns to his hand and when your toro comes back down he chops it in half.

C'mon Nasty_Freak I know u got better ideas in that twisted head of your! VERY disappointed :(

Ok ok. ;-)

Kung Lao- First, he slices the opponent's arms and legs off, making him/her scream in agony. Next, he places the hat on the ground like a buzzsaw as it spins around. Then, he uses his foot to push the limbless body to the spinning hat, making the victim get sliced vertically in half.

Oh I have a better version of one of my ideas that I already had for Jade.

Jade- First, she throws her razorang at the opponent, slicing off both of his arms as it moves away and back to her hand. Next, Jade tosses the boomerang again in the same motion but this time slicing off the legs. Then, she impales the floor with her staff, like a pole standing up from the ground with a spike on top of it. After that, she carries the limbless (almost lifeless) body and places the victim impaled on the Bo with the speared edge going through the anus to the top of the head like a skewered pig ready to become lechon (a crunchy whole pig on a stick in the Philippines). At the end, Jade wraps her arms around the impaled corpse and smiles next to him as if she was taking a picture.

lechon_quezon_city.jpg

Ok ok. ;-)

Kung Lao- First, he slices the opponent's arms and legs off, making him/her scream in agony. Next, he places the hat on the ground like a buzzsaw as it spins around. Then, he uses his foot to push the limbless body to the spinning hat, making the victim get sliced vertically in half.

Oh I have a better version of one of my ideas that I already had for Jade.

Jade- First, she throws her razorang at the opponent, slicing off both of his arms as it moves away and back to her hand. Next, Jade tosses the boomerang again in the same motion but this time slicing off the legs. Then, she impales the floor with her staff, like a pole standing up from the ground with a spike on top of it. After that, she carries the limbless (almost lifeless) body and places the victim impaled on the Bo with the speared edge going through the anus to the top of the head like a skewered pig ready to become lechon (a crunchy whole pig on a stick in the Philippines). At the end, Jade wraps her arms around the impaled corpse and smiles next to him as if she was taking a picture.

lechon_quezon_city.jpg

Now thats more LIKE IT, i am pleased now!

Reptile- he gets his balance & lashes out his tongue wrapping it around the opponents neck bringing them closer to him. The opponent struggles trying to get free. With the Opponent close enough, Reptile digs his claws into their shoulder so they can escape and begins to repeated chomp at their head until he bites all the way thru taking a huge chunk of their head eating it and swallowing it!

Last edited:

Kitana uses the fan lift and lifts him/her in sky high say 20 feet or so and uses the fan to release somewhat fast lift to drop him/her onto ground and then does the same thing say two more times same 20 feet in the air to the ground and then uses two fans one behind the other to split the body in half just like Kung Lao's Fatality.

Now thats more LIKE IT, i am pleased now!

Reptile- he gets his balance & lashes out his tongue wrapping it around the opponents neck bringing them closer to him. The opponent struggles trying to get free. With the Opponent close enough, Reptile digs his claws into their shoulder so they can escape and begins to repeated chomp at their head until he bites all the way thru taking a huge chunk of their head eating it and swallowing it!

Oh I know you like it. lol ;-)

Reptile- First, he spits acid at the opponent, melting most his/her skin and flesh but is still standing and struggling as he/she screams in agony. Then, Reptile uses his tongue lash to strangle the victim and eat up most of the body with several crunches while some body parts fall to the ground from each chew since the whole body cannot fit in Reptile's mouth.

Raiden- He uses one hand to choke the opponent and the other hand to grab the crotch first. Next, he lifts up the enemy in the air. Then, he electricutes his foe as the body burns and turns black. After that, Raiden slams theburnt body to the ground, shattering the victim into gory pieces.

Stryker:

X-ray idea: tazed + rib-crunch kick, pulls out police baton and strikes their neck while on the ground, cutting off air supply.

Fatality idea: rip out their intestines with hunting knife and place an explosive device where they used to be. KABOOM! He could be really cool if they cared enough to work on him.

Scorpion - Throw's a spear into his victim and then as he hold's the rope tied to the spear in one hand, he uses his other hand to take off his mask. While his opponent is struggling to free him/herself. He starts blowing fire to the rope, and the rope catches flame and then burn's through to the end of the spear. Leaving his opponent burning with no way of escape because the silver end is in the body.

Sub-Zero - He will put his hand into his opponent's mouth, similar to Kano's Fatality in MK3 I think. Then, he start's to shoot ice into the inside's of his opponent. His enemy start's to turn a little blueish and purple, and the feet and hand's turn black. Sub-Zero let's go of his opponent's mouth, and kick's his opponent down. Lying there dead. And not moving a muscle.

Kano - Kano take's out his Dragon Tooth Knife, while looking sadistically at his victim. He shoot's his eye laser at his knife, making it really bright and hot. So then he slashes his opponent twice with his hot blade. And then as he victim goes on his knees in pain. Kano will cut through his opponent's neck, making his head fall right off.

Johhny Cage - He does a Shadow Crotch Punch to his enemy, and then does a Shadow Uppercut to take off his head and spine off.

Nightwolf - He throw's both of his Axe's into his enemies head and let's lightning strike the axe's, burning his victim to death. Or, he let's his wolf side out, kinda like the Defender's of the Realm. And the wolf takes the opponent down and start's eating him/her.

That's what I got for now. But I'll think of more.

sektor - first he shoots missles that blow up your legs and a little bit of your lower torso, now your spine is showing at the bottom, then you desperately try to crawl away and sektor steps on your spine and points his flame thrower things at you, then you beg him to stop, then he burns you to death.

kitana - first she closes one of her fans, now she forcefully shoves it down your throat, now she uses the other fan and does that move where she lifts you in the air, now the fan inside of you starts spinning, cutting up your insides, chopping off your arms and legs, now your toso+head falls down and she uses her other fan to chop your head off, then she reaches into your torso grabs her other fan and pulls it out with your heart and intestines attached to it.

sub zero - first he makes a giant ice bomb in the air, the he walks over to you and ripst into your chest with his hand and grabs ahold of your spine (he doesnt do the spine rip), now he snaps your spine, then you fall over, then sub stomp on your arms and legs breaking all of them so that you cant move, then he stept back and goes behind the giant ice bomb and he uses his ice powers to shoot the giant ice bomb at you, blowing you up into lille chunks of ice and flesh.

reptile - first he takes his sword and chops your face and the front of your torso off, then he pukes acid all over the floor, now he kicks you into the acid on your back, now standing using his tongue, he starts to eat your insides quickly, now reptile kicks the skull off your face and picks up whats left of your brain and as the rest of your body burns away in the acid, he savagely devours your brain. FATALITY!

Last edited:

kitana - first she closes one of her fans, now she forcefully shoves it down your throat, now she uses the other fan and does that move where she lifts you in the air, now the fan inside of you starts spinning, cutting up your insides, chopping off your arms and legs, now your toso+head falls down and she uses her other fan to chop your head off, then she reaches into your torso grabs her other fan and fulls it out with your heart and intestines attached to it

NICEEEE i love this especially the end!

kitana - first she closes one of her fans, now she forcefully shoves it down your throat, now she uses the other fan and does that move where she lifts you in the air, now the fan inside of you starts spinning, cutting up your insides, chopping off your arms and legs, now your toso+head falls down and she uses her other fan to chop your head off, then she reaches into your torso grabs her other fan and pulls it out with your heart and intestines attached to it.

That's a nice one.

Kitana- First, she uses a closed fan to stab the opponent between the legs. Next, she opens that fan, and uses it to slice up the entire mid-section up to the head, opening the abdomen, chest, neck, and face as the organs and other insides get exposed. Then, right before the opponent falls to the ground, Kitana uses another fan with her other hand to decpitate the victim. Fatality!