Create a Fatality

Re: Create your MK9 Fatality!

Living Forest stage fatality: After the winner puts in the button command they walk towards the loser. All of a sudden the trees start roaring ferociously. The winner looks around and notices the trees are about to do something so they do their tag out animation. The trees open their mouths and 6 trees shoot a vine out of their mouth, The others start chanting some weird sacrificial outworld phrase in very deep raspy voices. The victims neck, arms, legs, and stomach are wrapped by the vines, the victim starts screaming as the trees begin pulling and tear the loser to pieces and eat them. Blood pours from their mouths as they chew.

That is one sick fatality. I LOVE IT!!!

Kitana- She slices the opponent's limbs, neck, and several parts of the torso in a fancy way first. Then, she kicks the victim, making him scatter into gory pieces.

Stage Fatalities:

Acid Pool- The winner walks toward the opponent and punches/kicks them to the knees and then grabs the back of their neck struggling with them to put there head in the Acid Pool. Finally the opponent gets their head in the Acid and you see the victims body shake i agony. Now the Opponent pulls their head out of the Pool to check on them while the victim isnt a complete skull, they're too weak to fight back so the opponent then just tosses their entire body in the Acid Pool as we see a the victims blood and some parts resurface to the top to float.

Living Forrest- As the Winner begins to looks around, he/she all of a sudden leaves. The victim thinks they got off easy, & all of a sudden they beign to see why the opponent left. The trees are focused on them. Out of nowhere, the victim is snatch by a vine and is dragged as they struggle to get free to a Living Tree pulling them closer. The victim tries to break free but their spine is snapped as the tree pulls them into their mouth! chewing them as it gushes out blood and parts. (idea sorta taken from back,back,back,low punch) lol!

The Pit II- I think this Pit should be a combo of a Hard Concrete floor or The Spikes! Randomly throughout the match (although you wont see it til the fatality is performed) the spike will reappear and disappear. And depending on ur timing for the Stage Fatality, the victim will either splatter their brains or grotequely impaled!

(Timed out before I could finish. . . F**K!!)

Mileena walks up to her opponent and stabs them in the belly button with their left sai, and into the side of the neck with her right. Mileena steps back to look at her opponent's agonized face, and starts chuckling. She pulls the sais out of her opponent and furiously stabs the opponent rapidly in torso (a-la MKII) with her laughter intensifying to downright lunacy (the camera will then pan to Mileena's face, showing her rage as blood flies everywhere, even getting on herself), the last stab being one in the crotch (upward, between the legs).

As the opponent bends over in pain, Mileena (her laughter died down with excited breaths taking their place) impales her other sai into the opponents kneecap. The opponent tries to back away, but Mileena stomps the sai even deeper into the opponents knee, splitting it and going completely through the leg (cue x-ray)!

Mileena will then to a reverse-roundhouse kick to the opponents neck, digging the spike of her heel into the neck wound from her sai and slamming her opponent to the ground. After moving her foot, Mileena will get on all fours and crawl seductively toward her opponent, pulling the sai from the opponent's knee and sitting on the opponent's waist. Mileena caresses the opponents face with one hand, and trails the opponents torso wounds with the other (even fingering them if the game allows) The opponent, unable to handle this torture, will beg Mileena to just finish him/her, but Mileena, being completely titillated at this point tunes him/her out. Mileena will slowly grab the handle of her sai and fiercely rip it out and drags the blade vertically up the opponents torso.

Switch to the opponent's POV as Mileena brings a sai to his/her face and impales one eye (blacking that side of the screen and making the other half blurry). Mileena stands up and takes the sai out the opponents eye (which is still on the blade) licks the blood off, eats the eye, waves "bye-bye" and stomps the other eye out with her heel. Blackness covers the entire screen, but we can hear Mileena feasting on the opponent and hear their agonizing screams.

Mileena Wins! FATALITY!

Right before the next opponent/menu, we hear Mileena say "Ah! That was good!" through the darkness.

Last edited:

Here's another one before I go to bed.

Kano takes out one of his knives and slices the opponent's stomach open, letting their entrails spill out. Kano picks them up, kidneys, pancreas', small & large intestines, etc. He then cuts upward, and shreds off the muscle and tissue until we can heart beating inside his opponent's chest. Kano ends by picking his opponent up by the neck and holding them up to his face. His laser even begins to glow and a high-pitched whir can be heard. Kano laughs as his eye laser blasts the opponent's head to bloody chunks and grey matter. Kano then yanks out the still-beating heart and raises it in victory, exclaiming he'll sell it on the Black Market as he tosses the corpse aside (if the Pit or Deadpool, corpse gets tossed into the death trap.).

Last edited:

Living Forrest- As the Winner begins to looks around, he/she all of a sudden leaves. The victim thinks they got off easy, & all of a sudden they beign to see why the opponent left. The trees are focused on them. Out of nowhere, the victim is snatch by a vine and is dragged as they struggle to get free to a Living Tree pulling them closer. The victim tries to break free but their spine is snapped as the tree pulls them into their mouth! chewing them as it gushes out blood and parts. (idea sorta taken from back,back,back,low punch) lol!

The Pit II- I think this Pit should be a combo of a Hard Concrete floor or The Spikes! Randomly throughout the match (although you wont see it til the fatality is performed) the spike will reappear and disappear. And depending on ur timing for the Stage Fatality, the victim will either splatter their brains or grotequely impaled!

lol i just hope they put any kind of living forest fatality in the game. Ever since I saw those trees in MK2 I wanted them to eat someone.

I completely agree with stage fatalities randomly changing during a fight, or getting different results depending where you are.

That Pit 2 fatality you have is awesome! They should do both though, you fall on the hard concrete, desperately trying to get up. Then you get impaled as the spikes come up.

(Timed out before I could finish. . . F**K!!)

Mileena walks up to her opponent and stabs them in the belly button with their left sai, and into the side of the neck with her right. Mileena steps back to look at her opponent's agonized face, and starts chuckling. She pulls the sais out of her opponent and furiously stabs the opponent rapidly in torso (a-la MKII) with her laughter intensifying to downright lunacy (the camera will then pan to Mileena's face, showing her rage as blood flies everywhere, even getting on herself), the last stab being one in the crotch (upward, between the legs).

As the opponent bends over in pain, Mileena (her laughter died down with excited breaths taking their place) impales her other sai into the opponents kneecap. The opponent tries to back away, but Mileena stomps the sai even deeper into the opponents knee, splitting it and going completely through the leg (cue x-ray)!

Mileena will then to a reverse-roundhouse kick to the opponents neck, digging the spike of her heel into the neck wound from her sai and slamming her opponent to the ground. After moving her foot, Mileena will get on all fours and crawl seductively toward her opponent, pulling the sai from the opponent's knee and sitting on the opponent's waist. Mileena caresses the opponents face with one hand, and trails the opponents torso wounds with the other (even fingering them if the game allows) The opponent, unable to handle this torture, will beg Mileena to just finish him/her, but Mileena, being completely titillated at this point tunes him/her out. Mileena will slowly grab the handle of her sai and fiercely rip it out and drags the blade vertically up the opponents torso.

Switch to the opponent's POV as Mileena brings a sai to his/her face and impales one eye (blacking that side of the screen and making the other half blurry). Mileena stands up and takes the sai out the opponents eye (which is still on the blade) licks the blood off, eats the eye, waves "bye-bye" and stomps the other eye out with her heel. Blackness covers the entire screen, but we can hear Mileena feasting on the opponent and hear their agonizing screams.

Mileena Wins! FATALITY!

Right before the next opponent/menu, we hear Mileena say "Ah! That was good!" through the darkness.

Yes yes yes!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is what I'm talking about! People shouldn't ***** about ideas like this because I know stuff like this will make MK become the perfect game! Thank you! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!! 5 stars! 10/10! 100%! A+! You'd get the highest grade if I ever were to grade you on this idea as a teacher. Mileena's other fatalities should be more like this in the next game and it definitely fits her personality. :)

CYRAX- He takes out a few of his Bombs and tosses them towards the Victim, but before the bombs touch he ejects his Net trappin the opponent with the bombs until it explodes.

SEKTOR- Grab the Victim by the throat and lifts them up. He begins to torch their face with his flame thrower. As he has them up in the air he shoots his missle at close range through their body, tearing whats left of their skull off their body!

NIGHTWOLF- Using his Shamic powers, the victim is lifted into the air. He then takes out his Spirit Arrows and shoots them down. As the victim falls, He throws both Tomahawks choppin off their head and impaling their Chest!

Kung Lao: He removes his hat and leans backward. He throws the hat on the ground really hard and it bounces up and slices the opponent vertically from the groin up.The body splits in half while the hat stays spinning in air. The hat comes back to him and he places it upon his head and wipes the the blood and stuff off the rim. Then he gets in a kool pose.

Kinda simple, yet effective.

Kung Lao: He removes his hat and leans backward. He throws the hat on the ground really hard and it bounces up and slices the opponent vertically from the groin up.The body splits in half while the hat stays spinning in air. The hat comes back to him and he places it upon his head and wipes the the blood and stuff off the rim. Then he gets in a kool pose.

I like that one too.

Jade- First, she throws her razorang at the opponent which slices one arm of his arms. Next, the weapon comes back to her, slicing the enemy's other arm in the process before she catches it. He screams in pain and tries to run away aftwerwards. Then, Jade throws her boomerang slicing her foe's leg and the blade comes back slicing his other leg before she can catch the projectile weapon again. After that, the limbless loser falls to the ground on his stomach. Lastly, Jade takes out her Bo and shoves it into the victim's anus and uses the staff to lift up the impaled limbless body like a pig on a skewer. Blood can be seen dripping out of the rear end of the body and out of the amputations of the limbs. FATALITY!!! :)

Kitana - She takes of her mask, kisses the opponent and walks back. The opponent starts puking blood, then puking internal organs, and finally he screams looking up like "oh my God, I can't stand anymore", then his head falls back and all his body crumbles to pieces.

Mileena - She stabs the opponent continuously with her sais, like in MKII, but this time much more violent: you could see the cuts appearing on the opponent's belly, and his/her guts starting to get out. At the end, he/she would fall on the ground, his/her belly belly so bloody you could barely distinguish the clothes, although you could clearly see his/her internal organs sticking off the cuts.

Kung Lao - He takes his hat off, holding it with his arm stretched. Then he spins, the hat cutting through the enemy's body, and Kung Lao starts ducking slowly. When the hat is almost touching the ground, he stops spinning, gets up and kicks the enemy, who would fall back like a pile of flesh steaks. With MK9's awesome graphics, I believe this fatality would be very shocking.

Scorpion - He takes his sword, cuts the enemy's legs from the knees down, then, with the enemy standing on his cut knees, he impales him/her vertically, then raises his sword with the impaled enemy and puts it on fire, toasting the opponent like a marshmallow.

Clean. :) I had an idea closely resembling this one. I'm not sure who'd I want to do it, that is why I strayed from posting.

Anyways, here's my idea;

Somebody (maybe Johnny Cage) kicks the opponent in the groin so hard the kick rips upward and out leaving a gruesome, gory mess. This would be a full-screen Fatality, as the kombatant would get a running start before the kick.

In a way I could see Cage doing the fatality, he could be all pissed off about his new shoes getting bloodied. But who knows. lol

A friend of mine said, if there ever were to be a SF vs MK, it would totally be Guile's Flash Kick Fatality. I l'dmao.

Some fatalities I have in my head for a few years already:

1. Bowel Strangle - Scorpion cuts the stomach of his victim with his sword, and pulls out one end of the intestine. The victim drops on his knees in pain, while Scorpion gets behind him and uses the intestine to choke him to death with it. The victim makes choking sounds and tries to release the grip but of no use.

2. Bloody Mess - Goro jumps in the air and crashes his victim into the ground. While lying on him he pounds the victim's body mercilessly with all of his 4 massive arms (Goro is roaring the whole time to enhance the scare effect) until leaving a bloody unrecognizable pulp.

3. Bad Cough - After a tube is coming out of Smoke's wrist, He shoves his hand deep into his victim's throat and rapidly injects smoke into it. The victim starts coughing heavily while smoke is slowly coming out through every hole in his body, and after a few moments his lungs explode, following the collapse of the body on the ground.

And on a general note, I think fatalities should be more cinematic by using more dramatic camera angles to follow the steps of the fatalities.

Kitana - She takes of her mask, kisses the opponent and walks back. The opponent starts puking blood, then puking internal organs, and finally he screams looking up like "oh my God, I can't stand anymore", then his head falls back and all his body crumbles to pieces.

Mileena - She stabs the opponent continuously with her sais, like in MKII, but this time much more violent: you could see the cuts appearing on the opponent's belly, and his/her guts starting to get out. At the end, he/she would fall on the ground, his/her belly belly so bloody you could barely distinguish the clothes, although you could clearly see his/her internal organs sticking off the cuts.

Kung Lao - He takes his hat off, holding it with his arm stretched. Then he spins, the hat cutting through the enemy's body, and Kung Lao starts ducking slowly. When the hat is almost touching the ground, he stops spinning, gets up and kicks the enemy, who would fall back like a pile of flesh steaks. With MK9's awesome graphics, I believe this fatality would be very shocking.

Scorpion - He takes his sword, cuts the enemy's legs from the knees down, then, with the enemy standing on his cut knees, he impales him/her vertically, then raises his sword with the impaled enemy and puts it on fire, toasting the opponent like a marshmallow.

Ooooh. I like those. Especially Kitana's. :)

cyrax - first he uses his cutter thing and cuts open your chest, then he puts a bomb inside of you, then he takes out that spike thing on his hand and stabs you in the neck through the top of your head, then his hand like extends lifting you up in the air a few meters, then he slams you down on the ground and you blow up into pieces when you hit the ground.

kitana - first she repeadedly chops open your torso then she sets her fans aside (there floating in the air) now she rips into your body pulling out one end of your intestines and attaching it to one fan, then she reaches into your body pulls out one end of your spine and attaches it to the other fan. (well i guess u all want kitana to do a kiss of death so..) now she kisses you and steps back and her fans start spinning, pulling out your intestines and your spine at the same time, chopping the intestines and spine up into pieces, all that happening while your skin bubbles and melts off and you finally burn to death.

sub zero - first he does like a big uppercut sendind you high up in the air, then he makes four ice spikes on the ground, then you hit the ground, chopping off both of your arms and both of your legs, then sub picks you up with one hand by the neck, now with his other hand he makes that ice bomb thing, like on mk2, and he freezes it onto your face, then sub throws you to the ground (to a bit of a distance) and your head blows up to little pieces of ice and brains, leaving only a bit of your torso, which is a bloody mess. FATALITY!

i hope theres a stage fatality in the belltower stage. like heres how it should be... first they kick you into that giant weel thing, then it keeps spinning, chopping you in half, then both halfs of you fall under, you keep falling for a few seconds then both halfs of you start breaking through floors (like mabey 10 floors) then your bottom half falls through the spikes at the bottom, and then your top half (pointing the other direction that your feet arent) falls through the spikes. then the giant bell should break off and fall down through all the floors, at an angle sorta, crushing you when it hits the bottom.

Last edited:

sub zero - first he does like a big uppercut sendind you high up in the air, then he makes four ice spikes on the ground, then you hit the ground, chopping off both of your arms and both of your legs, then sub picks you up with one hand by the neck, now with his other hand he makes that ice bomb thing, like on mk2, and he freezes it onto your face, then sub throws you to the ground (to a bit of a distance) and your head blows up to little pieces of ice and brains, leaving only a bit of your torso, which is a bloody mess. FATALITY!

This one gave me an idea, a little bit different: Sub-Zero uppercuts you far away, then he creates the four ice spikes, and when you fall onto them, your arms and legs are impaled, keeping you stuck away from the ground. Then Sub-Zero does his ice stone kinda attack from MKvsDCU, but now with another giant spike, which falls onto you, impaling you on the ground, while your arms and legs are still stuck on the four inicial spikes. There's blood everywhere. FATALITY!

cyrax - first he uses his cutter thing and cuts open your chest, then he puts a bomb inside of you, then he takes out that spike thing on his hand and stabs you in the neck through the top of your head, then his hand like extends lifting you up in the air a few meters, then he slams you down on the ground and you blow up into pieces when you hit the ground.

kitana - first she repeadedly chops open your torso then she sets her fans aside (there floating in the air) now she rips into your body pulling out one end of your intestines and attaching it to one fan, then she reaches into your body pulls out one end of your spine and attaches it to the other fan. (well i guess u all want kitana to do a kiss of death so..) now she kisses you and steps back and her fans start spinning, pulling out your intestines and your spine at the same time, chopping the intestines and spine up into pieces, all that happening while your skin bubbles and melts off and you finally burn to death.

i hope theres a stage fatality in the belltower stage. like heres how it should be... first they kick you into that giant weel thing, then it keeps spinning, chopping you in half, then both halfs of you fall under, you keep falling for a few seconds then both halfs of you start breaking through floors (like mabey 10 floors) then your bottom half falls the spikes at the bottom, and then your top half (pointing the other direction that your feet arent) falls through the spikes. then the giant bell should break off and fall down through all the floors, at an angle sorta, crushing you when it hits the bottom.

I definitely like that Kitana one and the Belltower one.

If Pit 3 makes it in the game as a stage: It should have giant buzzzsaws slicing the enemy vertically in half after the winner uppercuts the victim.

Cyrax- He should use his buzzsaw hand and slice the opponent from the crotch to the belly, exposing his/her intestines. Then, Cyrax implants ten bombs inside the deep wound. After that, he walks away and the victim explodes into pieces.

Sub Zero- First, he sweeps the opponent of his/her feet. Next, he freezes the arms and legs of the enemy to the ground as he/she lays there. Then, Subby lifts up his foe's torso, making it rip off of the limbs as the loser screams in agony. After that, he freezes the rest of the body and slams it to the ground in the end, shattering the remains into frozen bloody chunks of gore.

Mileena- First, she does a much more brutal version of her Sai Fury, stabbing the opponent's torso multiple times and then kicking him to the ground as the intestines and other insides can be seen through the deep wounds. Next, Mileena unmasks herself and crawls up to the victim as she giggles like a lunatic. Then, she starts eating him up from between the legs, to the abdomen (ripping out the intestines), to the chest (ripping out the heart), to the neck, and up to the face. As that happens, the poor guy screams in great agony. After that she continues to chew on the face until the victim is unnoticeable. Lastly, she bites of the head, spits it out, moans, and laughs while doing her sexy victory post.

Kitana- First, she keeps her fans closed and uses them to stab the opponent multiple time at the torso. Next, she opens one fan blade to slit the enemy's throat and the other fan blade to stab him between the legs as he bends down in the process. Then, Kitana does a somersault/backflip kick as it decapitates the victim in the process.

Kung Lao- He Teleports behind the opponent grabbing them lifting them up in the air. He leaves them up there and teleports back to the ground. As the opponent begins to fall. He take off his hat as throws it at them and repeatedly teleports catching his hat and throwing it in a different direction each time. As Kung Lao lands and placing his Hat on his heads. It rains blood and then body parts of the opponent!

Sub-Zero- He Grabs the opponent by their throat. He lifts them up. As they struggle he forms a large and Sharp Icicle piercing throough their mouth decapitating their upper jaw from the rest of their body.

Mileena- She takes off her mask & leaps on the Opponent and more visciously takes bite of both sides of the opponents neck, finally ripping out there throat entirely. She back flips off them throwing her Sais impaling both their eyes

Kung Lao- He Teleports behind the opponent grabbing them lifting them up in the air. He leaves them up there and teleports back to the ground. As the opponent begins to fall. He take off his hat as throws it at them and repeatedly teleports catching his hat and throwing it in a different direction each time. As Kung Lao lands and placing his Hat on his heads. It rains blood and then body parts of the opponent!

Sub-Zero- He Grabs the opponent by their throat. He lifts them up. As they struggle he forms a large and Sharp Icicle piercing throough their mouth decapitating their upper jaw from the rest of their body.

Mileena- She takes off her mask & leaps on the Opponent and more visciously takes bite of both sides of the opponents neck, finally ripping out there throat entirely. She back flips off them throwing her Sais impaling both their eyes

good ideas man!

i got an idea for another mileena fatality: first mileena should cut up all around your head with her sais, then she crazily eats away at your face and sides of your head and tears at the rest until your skull is showing, then she uses her sais to cut all up and down your body so that she can pull out you skeleton, now she throws her sais into your feet so you cant move, then she grabs ahold of your spine and does her telepord kick pulling out your skeleton and still holding onto it when she kicks your boneless corpse from above. now she she grabs her sais and lifts up your body by the feet and starts eating away at your insides between the legs, all the way up through your neck, then she rips you in half (at the head) and throws both halves of you on the ground. then she licks the blood off her sias.

Last edited:

good ideas man!

i got an idea for another mileena fatality: first mileena should cut up all around your head with her sais, then she crazily eats away at your face and sides of your head and tears at the rest until your skull is showing, then she uses her sais to cut all up and down your body so that she can pull out you skeleton, now she throws her sais into your feet so you cant move, then she grabs ahold of your spine and does her telepord kick pulling out your skeleton and still holding onto it when she kicks your boneless corpse from above. now she she grabs her sais and lifts up your body by the feet and starts eating away at your insides between the legs, all the way up through your neck, then she rips you in half (at the head) and throws both halves of you on the ground. then she licks the blood off her sias.

That is sick! It is a good replacement for her MK2 fatality where she sucks you up and spits your bones out. I like it! :)

Kung Lao- He throws his hat and it automatically slices the victim into small gory pieces. Then his hat returns to his head.