scorpion and reptile wallpaper

MKRayden

checkout my 2 new mortal kombat ninjas wallpapers

2_scorpion.jpg

7_reptile-wallpaper.jpg

Well, once again it seems like you either A. took some other wallpaper and stuck MK chars on it or B. used a crappy photoshop filter and stuck MK chars on it. The backdrop in the Scorpion one is even really heavily pixelated from enlargement. Plus the website isn't even parallel with Scorpion's sword...Why does Reptile look like he's sweating profusely?

Well, once again it seems like you either A. took some other wallpaper and stuck MK chars on it or B. used a crappy photoshop filter and stuck MK chars on it. The backdrop in the Scorpion one is even really heavily pixelated from enlargement. Plus the website isn't even parallel with Scorpion's sword...Why does Reptile look like he's sweating profusely?

i appreciate your comments but could you please tell me which type of wallpaper do like

What "type" of wallpaper I like? Ones where the backdrop is more than just a simple filter-created image. Maybe take a background from in-game shots and add a character. Try to make it blend etc. There's no formula for "good wallpaper" just look at some others online.

Is that Nitara's head on Reptile's tongue? Christ that's stupid. Almost as stupid as these two wallpapers.

Alright Prophet, shiver your timbers. Calm down.

Kay so, I'm not even going to tell you what I like about these wallpapers because I would've ended this post on the first sentence. However, if you want to better yourself at making stuff that you intend to show off on the internet I suggest you spend more then ten minutes (and I hope this only took you that long) and create something innovative and original. Use the tools your program provides. Don't just CTRL+B on Photoshop and turn Scorpion reddish yellow or google "abstract" into Google images and paste whatever you feel like on top of the image result. Are you aware that since your website is posted on that wallpaper it is considered theft unless I see the original artist's name somewhere on the picture.

First, if you're going to post meaningless stuff like this, at least do it right. Find a free stock photography website; they contain pictures that don't have to be credited and are supposed to used for your sort of graphic design: meaningless copy-and-pasting. Add your own splash of creativity in it. Mess around. Don't just take the easy route and feel like you HAVE to post everything you make up.

EDIT: And for Christ's sake you don't need to type out "http://www.mknexusonline.com" on the wallpaper. "mknexusonline.com" is fine, we're not morons.