Mini 5" Mortal Kombat Arcade and Mortal Kombat 1 from Liu Kang's Arcade Drop Fatality

Re: Mini 5" Mortal Kombat Arcade and Mortal Kombat 1 from Liu Kang's Arcade Drop Fata

Was this from that eBay seller who used to make mini-arcade cabinets? I should get a few for my office shelf, are they paper or wood?

Also did you really have to make a thread for each one? Why not just one thread for all the cabinets? It'd help discussions stay in one place. ;)

Re: Mini 5" Mortal Kombat Arcade and Mortal Kombat 1 from Liu Kang's Arcade Drop Fata

There wood.

And yea I thought you wanted stuff to be broken down into Mortal Kombat, Mortal Kombat 2, Mortal Kombat 3 & Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3, and Mortal Kombat 4 & Mortal Kombat Gold, as this is how you set up your forum to seperate them from each other??????????

Right, but for something like this, one thread would be much easier. Also, don't forget there's a "general" Kombat Klassics area for stuff that doesn't apply specifically to just one game.

I was actually considering combining them into one thread myself. Might end up kind of a mess now, though.

Right, but for something like this, one thread would be much easier. Also, don't forget there's a "general" Kombat Klassics area for stuff that doesn't apply specifically to just one game.

I was actually considering combining them into one thread myself. Might end up kind of a mess now, though.

Yeah I thought about it too... Korn how about you just make a new thread in the Kombat Klassics area with all your YouTube links and a link to the place you bought them. Then I will delete all these threads. I think it'll be better that way instead of merging since this is an interesting topic as I may want to get some of these too.

ok, I started a new thread with all of them in it, Sorry for the headache. =-)