Who is getting Super Street Fighter IV?

The 7th Number

Its about a month away, and im thinking i am going to pick this up. I played a lot of SFIV, and even have all but 1 DLC outfit packs. I believe these will work for the new version too. Just wanted to see how many people are going to buy the Super edition of SFIV. Ill get it on 360 again since i have a SFIV fightpad and those DLC outfits i can use. Plus i heard those who played SFIV and get SSFIV get a special surprise. Still dont know what it is though.

Pre-ordered mine from Game Stop last freakin' October!

Then, found out a week ago that all Game Stop pre-orders will come with 2 free Street Fighter thumb wrestlers, as there's 4 different packs.

I hope Fei Long's Kato outfit becomes available sooner or later.

Pre-ordered mine from Game Stop last freakin' October!

Then, found out a week ago that all Game Stop pre-orders will come with 2 free Street Fighter thumb wrestlers, as there's 4 different packs.

I hope Fei Long's Kato outfit becomes available sooner or later.

Im sure those DLC outfits will be available for purchase. In Fact i bet that free pack from amazon will be the first to go on sale.

I'll get it for sure, especially since I passed on picking up the original. When I'll get it, I have no idea.

I read in a preview on IGN that the new ultra combos were only alternatives to the existing ones, though. So yeah, every character will have two, whooptedoo, but you'll have to choose which one you want to you use before a match. That's kind of lame.

How is it not lame? I don't like only having certain moves available to me based on an option I choose before the match. I didn't like it in Alpha 3, I didn't like it in SF3, and I don't like it now. That goes especially for a character like Akuma, where his Shun Goku Satsu is an absolute must, yet he'd benefit so greatly from having an additional super that that wasn't so difficult to connect with. I'll deal with it, but I won't dislike the idea any less.

I think im not going to get this game after all, at least not right away. I dont have a ton of money, and have to choose 2 of SSFIV, Skate 3, and Red Dead Redemption. Since i already have SFIV, i think SSFIV is the one im likely going to pass on.

I think im not going to get this game after all, at least not right away. I dont have a ton of money, and have to choose 2 of SSFIV, Skate 3, and Red Dead Redemption. Since i already have SFIV, i think SSFIV is the one im likely going to pass on.

i respect that, but Super will be the cheapest! ;)

I got my copy, but I have yet to play it. Going to get my fight stick completed first.

On that note, I'll have a spare Cthulhu PCB in a few weeks for sale. I'm replacing it with a ChImp PCB instead.

Last edited: