pic of Quan Chi in MK Annihilation, has anyone here seen this before?

mkfanatic

Hey everybody, I'm mkfanatic from the now defunct Earthrealm Forum. Just wondering if anybody from here has seen this picture of Quan Chi from the MK Annihilation movie.

33871055.jpg

I also have a VCD copy of MKA and on the cover, it shows every character from the movie including Quan Chi in the center. If you wanna see this, let me know, I'll scan a copy of it too. I just didn't know if anyone's seen this picture before. It looks like they did a pretty good job with the look of Quan Chi in my opinion. What do you think?

Last edited:
He looks better than any of the other costumes they had in that horrid film. I will never accept the bare-chested tall-faced Quan Chi. Never. The way he was portrayed in MKM and MK4 is his only true look. Even with his alt costume in MKDA his face is all wrong...

He looks better than any of the other costumes they had in that horrid film. I will never accept the bare-chested tall-faced Quan Chi. Never. The way he was portrayed in MKM and MK4 is his only true look. Even with his alt costume in MKDA his face is all wrong...

Soooooooooooooooooooo true.

I <3 Rich's Quan

WTF I never saw this before !!!!!!!!

I saw Quan Chi on the cover of the Jap. laserdisc but I thought that was a fake.

Why was Quan Chi not really in the second movie???

Exist some cutscenes with Quan Chi from MK Anihilation they was not use into the movie?

That's really awesome ;)

I don't know why he wasn't in the second movie. If you go here: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0119707/alternateversions You will see this: "...there have also been reports of a completely alternate ending to the film, where Shinnok is seen in the Netherealm conversing with the sorcerer Quan Chi, who is otherwise not seen in the film. All the ending consists of is Shinnok asking if everything is going according to plan, Quan Chi nods yes, and they both leave. This leaves things open for a third movie." This picture is proof that this alternate ending was most likely filmed, just never released.

That's really cool. What a waste, would've been a rare redeeming feature of that film to include the rumored alternate ending with Quan Chi captured well. Don't agree with any issues with Post MK4 Quan Chi's design though guys, I quite like both.

Thats very interesting with the alter alternative ending but why was it never released if they plan to make a third movie.:cry2:

If mk annihilation comes on bluy-ray they should put the alternative ending on the disc but I think that will not happen.

When Shinnok and Quan Chi build an alliance in the netherealm then it looks like MK4 the game.:)

Its now 13 years after the last mk movie and so much rumors about the third movie but nothing to see of a true release thats very pitty if they have alternative scenes to continue the story.:cry::bird: