McCarron's 15th Years of Kombat Kontest

Added/updated more prizes:

- Now a total of 2 random classic MK games (PC, SNES, Gameboy) in each package (may allow winners to pick what they want, first come first served)
- Two different MKA posters

Here is a picture of the game stack and the posters. The swag pile is going to be kept a secret.

Attachments

• CIMG2814.jpg
    CIMG2814.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 111
  • CIMG2815.jpg
    CIMG2815.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 113
  • CIMG2816.jpg
    CIMG2816.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 119
Please enter me. Hope i win that kollectors swag, or maybe MKII for SNES. Otherwise i dont have a xbox/ps2/gameboy/DS to play the other prizes on.

FINISH HIM!

This is my reply. It seems like it's story time, so I'll share!!

Back when I was only a few years old, my dad went out to Toys R Us adn picked up a Sega Genesis. He purchased two games as well. Those games were NHL '96 and Mortal Kombat 3. MK3 was the very first video game I ever played. Even at such a young age, I was hooked. One day, after saving up all my pennies, I picked up MKII at a local movie store, and took that home. The first fatality I ever learned was Kitana's Fan Decapitation. I was so proud of myself for that.

When I heard we inherited a Playstation from family friends a few years on, the first thing I did was rush out and rent MK4 and MK: SZM, though I had trouble even completing the first level of the latter. In the fourth grade, I wore my white karate robe, fastened a coolie hat out of construction paper, and carried a can of white silly string (electricity) as Raiden.

I purchased MK: DA, MK: D, MK: SM, and MK: A as they were released, and waited in line day of for the Kollector's Edition of MK vs. DC. Now, thanks to the power of eBay, I've been able to track down the remaining games in the series, minus Special Forces, though I hope to eventually find it in my possession. Though I don't care for the second film, the first always holds a special place in my heart, and it's viewed at least once every couple months.

A lot of my friends call me "Rayden" because they know of my love for the series. Eventually I hope to get the MK Dragon tattooed upon my upper right arm, as a tribute to the games.

Last Saturday, like always, I dragged my friend down to where the MKII cabinet is in the West Edmonton Mall to play a few rounds. Absolutely worth those quarters. :)

I'm sure there are larger MK fans than me all around the world, but goddamn I love that series, and eagerly await MK9 info from TRMK.org!!

BLK BLK BLK BLK HK
"You Will Never Win"
WELL I HOPE I DO

~~~~~~~~~~~~I'll be honest, this is my copy/pasted reply from the Facebook discussion, but it was a large wall of text ahah!

15 years that's a long time.
if its possible for me (overseas in the netherlands) to enter this contest, that would be great. i would love to.

I collect various things of Mortal Kombat and will show my collection if i find the right topic to post it in.

Funny how many people with low post counts there are replying to this thread...hmm...

I don't mind though, new or newly active members are a plus. And now we've got some MK9 news trickling down I think we'll see this place pick up soon. Also I'm excited for the updated stuff and mystery SWAG PILE.

Update? You want to know who won? They can reveal it themselves if they want. I normally don't post people's private information. ;)

Well one of the prize packages, which I had to send to Mexico, got returned to me. Maybe I'll do another mini contest for it. US only though, no longer dealing with international shipping.