The perfect Kano for an MK movie

jka12002

BANALITY
randy-ortonaskano.jpg

Nothing Special, i edited it together for another thread but i decided to put it here too.

Hmm...I dunno. I think they pretty much hit the nail on the head with the first MK film. Though I can see that working if he has longer hair, maybe some 5 o'clock shadow.

Hmm...I dunno. I think they pretty much hit the nail on the head with the first MK film. Though I can see that working if he has longer hair, maybe some 5 o'clock shadow.

Actually if Orton had a 5 o'clock shadow, he'd look alot like the MK1 comic book version of Kano. Good thinking on that my friend.

I personally feel that Trevor Goddard's Kano really changed the thought of the character, so much that even his character in the games since the adding of voices made him sound Australian. So we'd need a great Australian actor to play Kano.

But the Photoshop edit was well done. I'll give you that.

I personally feel that Trevor Goddard's Kano really changed the thought of the character, so much that even his character in the games since the adding of voices made him sound Australian. So we'd need a great Australian actor to play Kano.

But the Photoshop edit was well done. I'll give you that.

Sarcasm: My anti-drug.