"Going back to its 'roots'" ??

Well even the big one that really has people talking, Kung Lao's Hat Slice, is comical in a way, that it's really unlikely anyone could make a saw out of a hat. Sure it can be sharp, and cut things, but to spin it, unaided by any sort of mechanics , and to have it maintain the required speed to quickly do what Lao is asking it? I get a kick out of it.

Don't forget, that particular fatality is a carry-over from Shaolin Monks, which was extremely comical. They had 2 fatalities involving a BUNNY.

since we r on the subject of going back to their roots,i hope they let shang tsung morph,how do have a shapeshifter that dont shapeshift?

As much as we would all like Shang Tsung to morph, I just don't think it's possible with current gen tech. Besides, he looks so over powered in UMK3 *hides from Tim*

As much as we would all like Shang Tsung to morph, I just don't think it's possible with current gen tech. Besides, he looks so over powered in UMK3 *hides from Tim*

Shang is garbage in UMK3. Even with a legit infinite, he is one of the worst 3 characters in the game (w/ Sheeva and Mileena)

I'm crossing my fingers for more surprising gore in MK 2011.

same here cause its just not enough so far....

I know that Nasty was being serious, and I hope Fayte was being sarcastic, but in the event you were being serious as well boy do I have a deal for you!

For a LIMITED time only pre-orders are being taken on a speciall REAL HUMAN HEART wrapped copy of Mortal Kombat! With this not only will you get the heart, but it will MOST LIKELY be still beating and bloody!

Did I mention this version of the game also comes with directions and tools to perform YOUR OWN organ removal on people of all shapes and sizes?!?!

BUT THAT'S NOT ALL!

With this pre-order you'll also receive your VERY OWN person who will sit IN YOUR LIVING ROOM while you play THIS SPECIAL OVER OBNOXIOUS GORE FEST version of Mortal Kombat and shower you and the room, and any of your LUCKY friends who might be hanging out with you, with REAL HUMAN BODY PARTS!

Just tore off someone's arm? NOW SEE IT WITHOUT A TV SCREEN BETWEEN YOU AND THE SEVERED ARM!

Removed an anus with your bare foot? NOW YOUR FOOT WILL SMELL JUST LIKE YOUR CHARACTER'S FOOT BECAUSE THIS PERSON WILL LITERALLY STICK AN ASS ON YOUR VERY OWN FOOT!!!!

Oh and just when you thought ALL OF THAT was all.

Every fatality in this version will end with ever last skin cell being sliced in half by some crazy buzz saw contraption! Every bone will be ground to dust to the point you can't tell the difference between it and a pile of salt.. OR SUGAR.

Along with those specials fatalities, you'll be treated to the fact that every character will VIOLATE the loser with Jade's BO STAFF!!!

Now even with all of that, I still have some questions for the two(hopefully just one if Fayte was being sarcastic) of you.

Tired of fatalities that simply end when the other person is dead and their insides are able to cover a two block radius?

Tired of moves that only cause enough blood to blur your vision and distort the screen?

Tired of fighting and things not getting shoved up someone's butt, or limbs not falling off and twitching while the person losing a limb DOESN'T LOSE ANOTHER LIMB?

If you answered yes to all three of those, which I'm sure you did because let's face it, it's NEVER ENOUGH! Then DO I HAVE A DEAL FOR YOU?! YES I DO!

Because with this limited edition copy, that of which we'll only make 3-5 of because that seems to be the total amount of people who actually share these demands of THE MOST GRUESOME GAME EVER, we will ship to you, I hope you're sitting down for this, YOUR VERY OWN list of codes that will present to you ONE BUTTON combination moves that will ONLY WORK ON YOUR VERSION OF THE GAME!!!

This list will include one button combination moves that will allow you to BLOW YOUR OPPONENT UP ANYWHERE FROM 3 to 1,343,204 TIMES!

I mean, because only the true games allow you to kill what's already dead.

Your apparent desire to molest the dead not included.

:congrats: Bravo sub-zero.

But you realize that they only want as much gore as possible because it's presented to them only through a video game. If they actually witnessed the level of gore MK provides in the real world, they'd probably pass out.

Just saying, its easy to act hardcore and "sadistic" when a video game is the worst you've seen. BTW, the internet is a big place. Its not hard to find particular sites with real images that will make you so uneasy that you will come back to MK and respect its presentation (as comical as it may be).