Deadpool fatality problem

KCJ506

Okay I know how to do it I'm just having trouble pulling it off. I hold down the LP and LK buttons and I press down and try to do an uppercut, but some reason my character won't do the uppercut and just stands there while crouching. What am I doing wrong?

I barely know anything about the old arcade games and how they work. I guess it would be better if you provided what system you are trying it on.

The only thing I can think of is if you are playing it on the PC, your keyboard might not be able to handle more than 3 buttons pressed at the same time.

I barely know anything about the old arcade games and how they work. I guess it would be better if you provided what system you are trying it on.

The only thing I can think of is if you are playing it on the PC, your keyboard might not be able to handle more than 3 buttons pressed at the same time.

Yeah I'm playing MK2 on an emulator.

It likely has to do with how your controls are spaced on the keyboard. If you press more than 3 keys in the JKL area then it won't register. That's why I have to rework my control scheme to play as Human Smoke in UMK3. Try just putting one of your buttons somewhere else.

I tried to do a stage fatality in that arena and it won't work. The other stage fatalities work though. I have Midway Treasures Extended Play for PSP.

I tried to do a stage fatality in that arena and it won't work. The other stage fatalities work though. I have Midway Treasures Extended Play for PSP.

You're not trying to use the character specific stage fatalities for the Dead Pool, are you? You need to hold LP and LK then perform a normal uppercut to knock an opponent into the acid. It's done the same for way for each character.