Stages

undertaker3x7

I'm wondering if any one knows all the stages without death traps.

The ones I havnt been able to find death traps on are Living Forest, The portal, and The Nethership Helm. I dont know if they are there or not, or if i just cant find em, so ne one know??

Here's an easy way to find out if they do or not. Go to versus/practice mode and go to stage select. At the bottom of the stage select screen there are icons - A skull, and something else. The skull means there is a stage fatality and the other thing means there are multiple levels to that stage. The ones without anything, such as Living Forest, are just good old fashioned stages - the best ones to practice on. Hope it helps Taker.

El Chupacabra said:
Here's an easy way to find out if they do or not. Go to versus/practice mode and go to stage select. At the bottom of the stage select screen there are icons - A skull, and something else. The skull means there is a stage fatality and the other thing means there are multiple levels to that stage. The ones without anything, such as Living Forest, are just good old fashioned stages - the best ones to practice on. Hope it helps Taker.

Thanks, that helps alot