In case it happens again

Angel

Okay a number of bugged messages have appeared for me for MONTHS here at TRMK and for the first time ever they've susided enough to let me log on. Here are the main two, sadly I could only report this problem previous via the shoutbox in the general forum.

Since theres another problem right now, that I had got (but now its gone) also I'd thought I'd report this previous one and this one myself both at the same time.

Heres the curse that plagued me for months:
bugged2.png

bugged.png

I don't have a piccy of the current problem which also briefly effected me also.

Edit:
And here the other problems... I got this when I went into the MK9 section. Switching browsers did nothing.

Dumpity.png

Last edited:
I will take blame for the IE problem, it only effected IE and should be 100% sorted now! So sorry for that, we hunted down many issues and eventually found it and squashed it good.

As for the other thing, that's entirely Goraka's fault I believe I read in the comments. It's fixed right Gor? ;)

Right Pat! Not exactly my fault, TripleTags.com's fault. There was apparently a problem with their site and he couldn't be bothered to learn the code to sort it out. Anyway, fixed it.

I have Firefox, I can't be bothered with it.

Sue me, but I just don't care for "this browser is better!" anymore. >_<

I notice no difference between IE 7/8 and Firefox. Not a lick of difference. Except for the way the download window looks.

Well firefox wouldn't install on my previous computer so when my bro gave him his old one, I checked it out and its on there. As I said though, can't be bothered with browser differences anymore.

I notice no difference between IE 7/8 and Firefox. Not a lick of difference. Except for the way the download window looks.

It should be better now, but IE was generating that crappy error seen above. It's a code error on MS's part they didn't want to fix, so I had to figure out what caused it. Such a mess.