New, some quiestions on MK

irishcelt

Hey all, names Kev.

I started writing a Mortal Kombat fanfic script some time ago and spent a lot of time researching the characters and all that. (I haven't played the games in ages)

So I have it started, and to my mind, the opening looks alright, (big chase scene with Liu Kang and Kano plus his gang).

So I was just wondering about some questions I can't find the answer to, please

Here the ones I can think of right now.

Whats the name of Sonya Blades partner who Kano killed?

How did Kano get the metal piece on his face, and also the red laser eye? (I have a way set up, but would like to know)

And just some other things I'd like to know, from people who'd know more about MK.

Noob Seibot is going to be trapped in NetherRealm by Shinook, Scorpion is sent to kill Liu Kang, in exchange for being allowed to fight Noob. What will happen is Shinook will grow tired of Scorpion not killing Liu Kang, so he will release Noob to do it. My last question is, I want to make it so Shinook has created a spawn from Noob, so who in your opinion is the better character, MEAT?, SMOKE?, DRAHMIN? or MOLOCH?

Or any other characters? I don't want to make them all as Spawn"s of Noob, because I might make that a sequal, with Noob as a main antagonist.

Thanks!

Answers in bold
Hey all, names Kev.

I started writing a Mortal Kombat fanfic script some time ago and spent a lot of time researching the characters and all that. (I haven't played the games in ages)

So I have it started, and to my mind, the opening looks alright, (big chase scene with Liu Kang and Kano plus his gang).

So I was just wondering about some questions I can't find the answer to, please

Here the ones I can think of right now.

Whats the name of Sonya Blades partner who Kano killed? That character was from the movie I believe, although I would have to check the original comic book and make sure it wasn't mentioned there

How did Kano get the metal piece on his face, and also the red laser eye? (I have a way set up, but would like to know) I don't believe it ever says, he's in with the gang scene so rough company?

And just some other things I'd like to know, from people who'd know more about MK.

Noob Seibot is going to be trapped in NetherRealm by Shinook, Scorpion is sent to kill Liu Kang, in exchange for being allowed to fight Noob. What will happen is Shinook will grow tired of Scorpion not killing Liu Kang, so he will release Noob to do it. My last question is, I want to make it so Shinook has created a spawn from Noob, so who in your opinion is the better character, MEAT?, SMOKE?, DRAHMIN? or MOLOCH? Of those four, Smoke, but for that, although it doesn't fit his original game story, it would fit the best. Also it's Noob Saibot, and Shinnok

Or any other characters? I don't want to make them all as Spawn"s of Noob, because I might make that a sequal, with Noob as a main antagonist.

Thanks!

Hope this helps you.

EDIT: Haha didn't realise this was almost a year old...

Yeah man. Practically nobody uses the fanfic section of the forums. Personally, I find almost all fanfiction unappealing. MK related or not.