Possible Secret

z24j19

At the option screen if you go to Konquest and just let it sit you will notice words scrolling across the screen. Deception which is nothing, but what caught my attention was Order realm and Stryker scrolling at the same time. Could be something?

z24j19 said:
At the option screen if you go to Konquest and just let it sit you will notice words scrolling across the screen. Deception which is nothing, but what caught my attention was Order realm and Stryker scrolling at the same time. Could be something?
Well, you do run into Stryker in the Order realm and he sends you on a mission to find an academy within the realm, so who knows? I have yet to complete that side mission, so maybe it pays well?

yeah, where the hell is the academy anyway? I thought the academy was with Hotaru and all his guards? I even tried Raiden's squad to no avail... hmmm....

speaking of side missions, has anyone seen a FAQ detailing those anywhere? I passed by allot or completely forgot what the heck I was suppossed to do with the item they gave to me!

A nice FAQ as a refresher would be handy...

whatashame said:
Well, you do run into Stryker in the Order realm and he sends you on a mission to find an academy within the realm, so who knows? I have yet to complete that side mission, so maybe it pays well?

I think I did that one, all that happened was he thanked me and gave me some coins.

One of the times I was watching that and it said Fujin and one of the realms. I don't think these are really secrets, but maybe just a little help to find some of the characters.

Scorpion said:
yeah, where the hell is the academy anyway? I thought the academy was with Hotaru and all his guards? I even tried Raiden's squad to no avail... hmmm....
The academy is the one where you met Hotaru the first time... talk to the citizens around it, and one will tell you where it is. Be sure to hit Mokap, he has a Krypt key!