MK Trivia game

Brian Glynn portrayed him and Steve Ritchie voiced him.

Whose fighting styles are these?
Xing Yi, Kenpo, Dragon Teeth

OUCH! This is a bit of a tough one, but I'm gonna say Sareena?

I'll start off easy: In MKSM, who helped you navigate the Wu Shi Academy?

Yea, why didn't you know that? I knew that. To answer your question (despite your wrongness) was it Raiden?

But also, I don't count the blackout in UMK3/Trilogy as the Spine Rip. According the sprites as viewed without the black there is no spine ripping motion. It was always my interpretation that he ripped out the opponent's eyes, leading to the black screen. So Kiss of Death STILL wins.

Spine Rip was in MK4?...hmm I guess it was...I always prefer Sub-Zero's ice-based fatalities.

Yea, why didn't you know that? I knew that. To answer your question (despite your wrongness) was it Raiden?

But also, I don't count the blackout in UMK3/Trilogy as the Spine Rip. According the sprites as viewed without the black there is no spine ripping motion. It was always my interpretation that he ripped out the opponent's eyes, leading to the black screen. So Kiss of Death STILL wins.

Spine Rip was in MK4?...hmm I guess it was...I always prefer Sub-Zero's ice-based fatalities.

It's actually Johnny Cage. I don't really play as a lot of the new MK characters much. And I almost NEVER use Kira.

Since there are no unanswered questions: How many MK games are there altogether? (Basically anything with MK in its name).

NOTE: I do not know the answer to this question myself, but I'd like to see what you guys answer.

Oh right, Name them.

I'm counting 16. MK1, 2, 3, UMK3, Trilogy, Mythologies, Special Forces, MK4, Gold, Advance, Deadly Alliance, Tournament Edition, Deception, Unchained, Armageddon and finally MK vs. DC. I'm sure someone will chime in if I'm leaving something out.

EDIT: Crap, forgot Shaolin Monks. So 17.

But also, I don't count the blackout in UMK3/Trilogy as the Spine Rip. According the sprites as viewed without the black there is no spine ripping motion. It was always my interpretation that he ripped out the opponent's eyes, leading to the black screen.

Not to beat this to death, but I believe Ed himself confirmed it was supposed to be the spine rip. They never shot the correct movements for it, however, so it was only their laziness that lead to the black screen.

Anyway, for a new one: name every Sega system that saw an MK port.

@Deathcore: Genesis, 32X, Sega CD, Saturn, Game Gear, and Dreamcast

Name the two motion capturer-ers not named Pesina or Ho Sung Pak in Mortal Kombat 1.

Elizabeth Malecki and the great Richard Divizio.

From who's chest does Noob Saibot spawn in Mortal Kombat: Annihilation?

And Deathcore, you missed UMK (DS) out. I know it's a port of UMK3, but Unchained is a port of Deception and TE is a port of DA, and you included them.

From who's chest does Noob Saibot spawn in Mortal Kombat: Annihilation?
I didn't even know there was Noob in Annihilation. So, is this a trick question?

I remember Ermac making a clone of himself. Is that Noob?

That is indeed correct Jinko. From what I understand the producer/director wanted to cram as many characters into the movie as possible.

Okay, question: Which MK character was the only one to swear in a game?

Scorpion, in MKSM. I must say, I didn't know MK was ported to the Master System...I mean that was competing with the NES, and the NES didn't get an MK port.

Also Goraka, Unchained and TE are NOT ports. They have new gameplay features and characters added which UMK did not. To an extent MKA for Wii would fit in that category, but since there was no name change or gameplay updates I can't in good faith say it counts.

Question: What film was an inspiration for Liu Kang's head-kick fatality in MKSM?

That would be Shaolin Soccer!

Someone ask a question for me, I can't think right now.

Johnny Cage.

Here's a good one: In what game could you uppercut Dan Forden out of his "TOASTY!" corner, with proper timing?

Also Goraka, Unchained and TE are NOT ports. They have new gameplay features and characters added which UMK did not. To an extent MKA for Wii would fit in that category, but since there was no name change or gameplay updates I can't in good faith say it counts.

I think online play on both UMK3 and Puzzle Kombat are new gameplay features. And MKA is also, considering the characters and control scheme are different from the other releases.