MK Trivia game

But MKA didn't receive a name change and controls can't be called into issue because we still call PC games ported to consoles (or vise versa) just "ports" despite different controls. And MKA would fall more into the category of SC2 in that it has only 1 new character with no effect on the story, unlike Unchained and TE.

Since no one's asked a question lately:

Name every character who was (at one time or another) a shaolin monk (Johnny Cage's Armageddon ending doesn't count).

Liu Kang, Kung Lao (as well as Great Kung Lao), Kai, Shujinko and Bo' Rai Cho, if I'm not mistaken.

Name all the people who have portrayed the younger Sub-Zero (This includes voice actors)

The only way to answer this question is to Wikipedophile it. If anyone actually knows this by heart, they should go outside more.

Luke Perry (MK: DotR)
Jim Miller (MKvDC)
Daniel Pesina (MKII)
John Turk (MK3, UMK3, MKT)
François Petit (first film)
Keith Cooke (second film)
Ryan Watson (Live Tour)
J.J. Perry (MK: Conquest)

Who is mentioned by Kano while fighting the Flash in MKDC's story mode?

I'm finna go out on a limb and say 3.0?

Question: What DC character was Sub-zero inspired by?

MK1 Revision 5.0 was the last and most used version of MK1 (even tho there is a hack called MK1 Rv9.0 Prototype that is the most fun of all the versions:-D)

That would be Batman.

What was Ed boon's response to why Rain's color is purple?

Something to do with Prince, either he was listening to alot of his music or had just watched Purple Rain, lol, something like that but I dont remember the EXACT response. :mrgreen:

What was the inspiration for the faces on the trees on the Living Forrest stage in MKII???

Well I can't even find the answer to that on Google. Was that in an interview or one of those making-of documentaries? 'Cus I don't know where to find that info.

I read it in mag's at the time of MKII in the arcades/home port releases, but all you gotta do is look at the trees...

2l145f.jpg
2l145f.jpg
2l145f.jpg
2l145f.jpg

4 guys (reference material: the making of MKDA movie)

EDIT: ninja'd. Gah, just got finished with the movie too. State your question, Static.

4 guys (reference material: the making of MKDA movie)

EDIT: ninja'd. Gah, just got finished with the movie too. State your question, Static.

lol...um.....

What movie played the biggest INSPIRATION to the main story and characters Raiden and Shang Tsung?

Excellent!

Who did Sub-zero personally train after winning a recruiting tournament for new Lin Kuei members?