MK/Marvel/DC Crossover story

RaphaelTMNT

The The Justice heroes Elite
CHP1: Evil plan

This is a Marvel DC crossover with MK.

Two men wearing ski masks enter a drug store. They look around for a few seconds, before coming to the front of the store. One of them pulls out a gun, and aims it at the head of a man who stands behind the cash register.

“Alright old man, you know what the hell we want.” Fill this bag up!” One of the thugs yells.

He throws a brown bag on the table. With much fear, the guy behind the cash register opens the safe. He fills the bag with money. One of the guys grabs the bag, and the two quickly exit. Running across the street, they get into a car. The car starts up and the two drive away fast.

“Aaah, would you look at all this money!!” The boss will be proud with us.” The guy in the passenger seat yells in excitement.

The man driving just smiles, and doesn’t say anything. On top of the car, a huge bump can suddenly be heard. Both men’s eyes widen at the sound. The guy in the passenger seat roles down his window, with a gun in hand. Instantly, he is pulled out of the window. He is surprised to see the hero in tights.

“I hope you fella’s are planning on returning that money.” Come on now, you should have known your friendly neighborhood Spiderman would show up.” Spidy says in a cheerful tone.

He webs the thief to the top of the car. Spiderman gets in the car, through the passenger window.

“Hey what sup, your partner is a little webbed up right now.” Why don’t you pull the car over, that will make it easier for us all.” Spiderman suggest.

“Spiderman!!” The guy yells, pulling a gun from his pocket.

Spidy kicks the gun out of his hand; he then webs the criminal to his seat. Spiderman moves over and steps on the breaks; he then removes the keys stopping the car. Minuets pass, the police arrive to find the two men webbed upside down on a light post. Spiderman swings on his web through New York City, in his blue and red tights. He comes to a stop, at the top of a sky scrapper. He digs in his suit to pull out a cell phone, and dials a number. It rings for a bit before someone answers.

“Hey Tony it’s me Peter, what is it you wanted to tell me?” Spiderman asks.

On the other line, Spidy can hear the loud noises of machines.

“Hey Tony are you still there?” Spiderman asks.

A few seconds pass.

“Oh hey Peter, you should turn to channel 2.” The world wide voting for the greatest hero is almost done.” They are just waiting on the votes from Japan and Wyoming.” Tony Stark tells.

Spiderman pauses for a second.

“You called me for this?” I thought it was something important, why did you call me about this?” Spidy asks confused.

“They just announced that the winner will be the poster boy, for a new world wide security system.” I’m just letting you know you made fourth place.” Tony Stark tells.

Spiderman’s heart rate speeds up.

“Are you serious; is there an official third place yet?” Who are the three ahead of me?” Spidy asks.

“The beauty Wonder Woman, Superman, and Captain America, are the three ahead.” It’s going to be close; it’s on a few channels.” Tony replies.

Spiderman looks down at the city, to see two men beating on one guy.

“Hey thanks for the update Tony, but I really have to go.” Spidy says in a hurry.

The two hang up.

City miles
Away

A woman walks in a dark alley. As she continues to walk, she is surrounded by a group of laughing men.

“Well well, I think we just got lucky boys.” She sure is a pretty one.” A guy says, licking his lips.

“Please don’t do this, I have money.” The woman almost cries.

“You seem to be emotional.” Are you a virgin?” Another guy asks.

Tears run down her face.

“Yes I am.” She replies softly.

The group of men laughs even harder this time.

“Don’t worry baby, we will fix that for you.” Another man says, pulling out a knife.

Two men come up from behind her, and throw her to the ground. They hold her down, as she struggles.

Something comes out of the darkness at a fast speed, and hits one of the men in the head. The guy falls to the ground. All the guys’ attention is off of the woman, there all looking around. The guy picks up the object that hit him; his eyes widen to see its bat shape. All the men look up, to see Batman gliding down from the rooftops.

“The Batman!!” A guy yells, pulling out a gun.

Batman throws a Bata rang, knocking the gun out of his hand. Batman runs over, and knocks down the two men that were holding the woman down. He jumps over the woman, putting himself in the middle of the remaining men. They all try and attack him at the same time. The blades on Batman’s gauntlets slice into the face of a guy, he falls to the ground blood shooting from his face. A guy stabs a knife into Batman’s side. The dark knight yells out in pain. He quickly removes the knife. A few seconds pass, and he has taken out the group of thugs. The woman still with tears in her eyes, runs up to Batman and hugs him hard.

“Oh thank you, I just moved to Gotham.” I guess the legend of the Batman is true.” The woman says, crying in Batman’s chest.

“It will be ok now, the police are on there way.” Batman replies trying to comfort her.

Within two minutes the police arrive.

“Hello commissioner, make sure she gets home.” Batman says, pulling out his grapple gun.

He is pulled to the rooftops. The men are arrested and taken. Batman leaves the scene, jumping from rooftop to rooftop. Suddenly the communication piece in his air buzzes, so he answers’s it.

“Hello master Bruce, I’m calling to let you know that Ms. Jezebel has called for you three times.” She seems to be worried about you, after your sudden break up.” Alfred tells.

Batman just stands there for a little bit, looking down at the dark city.

“If she calls again, tell her I’m away on business.” Batman finally replies.

“Ok sir, will do.” Alfred replies.
“I’m getting someone on the other line, speak with you later.” Batman says, switching over.

“Hello Batman, you need to get to Metropolis now!” The Justice League needs you.” A female voice yells.

“Diana I’m busy in Gotham at the moment, I’m sure you guy’s can handle it.” Batman rejects.
“Please Bruce we need you, Superman and Green Lantern are currently on a different mission!” Wonder woman yells again.

Batman is just silent, looking down at the city again.

“Please Bruce?” Diana asks, but in a soft almost seductive tone.

A smirk grows on Batman’s face.

“Ok, I’ll do it just for you princess.” Batman says in sarcasm.

“Ok but hurry.” Wonder woman replies.

Batman ends the transition. He pulls a device out of his utility belt, and presses in his coordinates. The bat plane arrives at his destination, within minutes.

Worlds away

The champion of Mortal Kombat himself stands in the middle of a ring. Kung Lao faces him.

“Ready, begin!!” Some one yells.

Liu Kang shoots a fire blast at Kung Lao, which hits him in the chest. The blasts force, knocks Kung Lao to the ground. The Shalion fighter is quick to get back on his feet. Liu Kang jumps into the air to kick Kung Lao, but his kick is grabbed. Kung Lao throws Liu Kang to the other side of the ring. He lands on his back, but Liu quickly flips back up. Kung Lao runs over and begins fighting Liu. The two throw kicks and punches on each other.

“Time!! That will be enough.” Another voice says.

“Lord Raiden!” Liu Kang says with a bow.

Kung Lao also bows down.

“It’s good to see the two of you training hard, as the tournament is in two days.” Raiden says.

“Yes of course, I know the two of us will be ready.” As you know, the Mortal Kombat tournament is not to be taken lightly.” Kung Lao adds.
“Good, I will see the two of you later.” Raiden says.

The thunder god is quick to disappear in a blinding flash of electricity. Liu Kang heads inside to a work out area, to lift weights. Kung Lao also heads inside, but to take a shower.

In a mountain to the
West

A table sits out in the open, with target boards facing up on it. A ninja wearing the colors black and yellow, practices by throwing shurikens at the boards. After practicing that for a while, Scorpion continues his training. With a series of one hundred push ups, and sit ups.

Populated city
Miles away

A man wearing sun glasses sits in a coffee diner watching T.V. A door to the diner opens, and it seems to get his attention.

“Hello Johnny Cage, it is finally nice to meet you.” I’m the director of the upcoming film you will be taking part in.” By the way, I’m Ritchie Edwards.” The Director explains.

He sits down next to Cage, who takes another sip of his coffee.

“It’s good to finally meet you as well.” So when will filming start?” Johnny asks.

Ritchie looks down at his watch.

“Filming will start in the next few weeks.” I’m sorry I came in so late, but I have a meeting to get to.” But please, take my card.” Ritchie hands Johnny one of his business cards.

Ritchie gets up from the table, and exits. Johnny gets up to leave, but a familiar blond enters. She turns and walks over to cage.

“Hey Sonya, what brings you here?” You look very beautiful today, you don’t usually wear make up.” Johnny asks.

Last edited:
Sonya blushes for a second.

“Thanks Johnny, I’m here because I heard you were meeting someone.” So I thought I’d stop by just to say hi.” Sonya says.

“I’m assuming you are ready for the Mortal Kombat tournament that is in a few days?” Johnny asks.
“Yes I am.” It was nice talking with you, but I better not keep my date waiting.” Sonya says.

She looks at Johnny’s face as his smile is quickly taken off. She giggles a bit from his reaction. She walks for the exit.

“With who?” Johnny asks.

Sonya turns around and smiles.

“None of your business.” She replies.

Sonya takes this opportunity to exit. Not long after Johnny takes off as well.

Inside a Cave
Miles away

Shang Tsung enters the cave well on guard. He can see a torch giving off light ahead, so he follows it. When he finally reaches the lit up area, he recognizes the person.

“What are you doing here, Shao Kahn?” Shang Tsung yells out.

“The question is why you are here, I was invited.” Shao Kahn replies.
“So was I!” But since you are here, I will have the pleasure of killing you.” Shang Tsung says, pulling out a knife.

Shao Kahn just stands in place not saying a thing.

“I’m glad to see the two of you could make it, now let’s get down to business.” A female voice speaks.

Shang Tsung and Shao Kahn are looking around to see where the voice came from. She steps out of a dark corner to reveal herself. Both Shang Tsung and Kahn’s eyes widen at her appearance. She appears with long blond hair, Dark green eyes, and breasts almost the size of Power girl. Looking at her overall shape, the two are amazed.

“What’s wrong boys, a cat catch your tongue.” She says

She wears black boots, and a gray and white suit.

“Are the two of you ready to discuss my offer?” She asks.

Shao Kahn clears his throat.

“Yes of course, let’s hear it.” Shao Kahn replies.

“Ok good, I will give you a visual while I explain what I want.” She says.

“What is your name?” Shang Tsung asks.

Turning to him she throws her head back, so now all of her hair is behind her ear.

“I’m Pythena.” She replies.

Pythena creates an energy ball from her hands, she lets go of it and the energy floats upward. It stops at a point, and increases size.

“What is happening?” Shao Kahn asks.

“Show me the Fantastic four?” Pythena yells.

The energy forms a square shape, and a clear image of the Fantastic four in battle appears. They are fighting a huge robot. Shao Kahn and Shang Tsung focus in on it.

“They are the Fantastic four; I called the two of you here because I want you to help me destroy them.” Pythena tells.

“That guy on fire looks really tough.” Shang Tsung adds.
“Oh yes, human torch he is a hottie.” Show me the Titans.” Pythena says.

Titan’s tower is now on the screen, with Kid devil and Ravager sitting on a couch.

“The teen titans and Fantastic four are a minor threat.” I really need the two of you to help me destroy the Justice League and the Avengers!!” Pythena says aloud.

Pythena goes through footage of both the Avengers and Justice League, with Kahn and Shang Tsung. She snaps her fingers and the energy window disappears. The two men are silent for awhile. Shang Tsung breaks the silence.

“How do you expect us to kill them all?” And what is your full plan?” Also, what’s in it for us?” Shang Tsung asks.

Pythena tells them her plan to take over the planet, once the heroes are destroyed.

“Also, don’t worry about heroes like Daredevil or Batman, they haven’t got any powers.” I just want the super powered heroes gone.” If the two of you help me pull this off, I have the power to make you the leaders of this world.” Pythena says with a smile.

Both Shang Tsung and Shao Kahn smile. Both shake hands with the woman, forming an alliance. She explains to the two why she chose them, and her ability to teleport to different dimensions.

“Just to put you both on full alert, you need to be most careful of these sold called heroes.” Pythena throws the pick to Kahn.

In the image are Captain America, Superman, Ms. Marvel, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, Spiderman, The Flash, Power Girl, Hulk, and Thor. Both men look at the image.

“Pythena, why don’t we all go back to my place to discuss the plan?” Kahn asks.

She finishes putting on her pink lipstick. She licks her lips and turns to face the two.

“Good idea, plus it is a bit dark in here.” Pythena replies.

The three exit the cave.

Shalion Temple

Kung Lao gets out of the shower and dries off. Liu Kang still trains in the work out room. Liu punches hard and fast on the boxing bag.

Worlds Away

Two men exit a licker store; on there way out another guy accidentally bumps into one of them.

“Sorry about that.” The guy says.

The two men put down there bags. One of the men throws the guy up against the wall.

“Have the two of you been drinking?” Really bub, I don’t want to hurt the two of you.” The guy on the wall says.

“Too late freak show, next time watch where the hell you’re going.” The man says, pulling his fist back.

Three blades come out of the guys knuckles, that is on the wall. The man lets go of his shirt.

“Hey I was just playing man.” The man says in a panic.

Both men grab there bottles of bear, and run off.

“That’s what I thought.” Wolverine says.

The blades slip back into his knuckles.

Back in Gotham
City

Batman returns to the cave.

“Hey Bruce, how was patrol?” A voice asks.

Batman takes off his mask.

“It was fine, what are you still doing up Tim?” It’s like 4:30 in the morning.” Batman asks.

Tim turns around to face Batman.

“I’m doing some research on this mob boss, I think I might know where he will strike next.” And when he does, Robin will be there to take him down.” Tim answers.

“I see, but I think it is time we both call it a night.” Batman adds.
“It’s still a bit sad you didn’t even place in the top seventy five heroes.” I’m betting supes wins.” Tim says.

Hearing that, it reminded Bruce of the voting.

“I’m not surprised, plus I’m mostly only known in Gotham.” Bruce says.

Bruce gets out of the bat suit, and heads up to the manner with Tim.

To be continue

Meh... I think alot of the MK character's dialouge sequences don't really fit with their characters. It's a pretty cool story, but... I don't know... I think it's just a little basic...

The Justice Heroes Elite

CHP2: Ten Members

The sun rises over the city of Metropolis. Clark Kent’s eyes open. The Kryptonian yawns, picking up the T.V. remote and turning it on.

“Breaking News, two nuclear missiles have been launched, to two different locations in the world.” A news woman tells.

The next second Clarks window is open, and he is gone.

Inside the white house

“Mr. President what do you want us to do?” A guy asks with a little panic.

Many officials as well as the President, look down at the radar.

“Good god!!” One of the missiles is heading this way!!” An official yells.

“We have no chance of retreating; we must try and shoot it down.” It will reach here in less than a minute in a half.” The President tells.

“Someone get a hold of Ironman right now!” Another Official yells.

The officials look at the radar again, to see that another missile is heading to China, and the last to Europe. Two un identified objects appear on the radar. One is heading toward the missile heading for China, and the other to Europe.

“Mr. President, we got in contact with Ironman.” He is headed to stop the missile headed to China, and his buddy War Machine is headed to stop the other one.” They don’t know there is a 3rd nuclear missile headed our way, should I let him know?” The guy asks.

“It doesn’t matter if you do or not, they won’t make it here in time.” The President replies.

“Hey everyone get over here to the radar!!” A third un identified object is closing in fast on the missile headed this way!!” An official yells.

All men in the room gather around the radar. The missile that was headed for the white house, is now heading up into space. Everyone in the room are jumping up and cheering. One of the men turns on a nearby TV.

“The Crises is now over, thanks to Ironman, War Machine, and Superman!” They have diverted the weapons to safe locations.” The news woman tells.

The officials in the room chant Superman’s name.

Outside of

Earth

Superman flies the missile into space, and pushes it forward hard. He looks around, and spots Ironman and War Machine, getting rid of the other missiles. Superman fly’s over to Ironman, who turns to face him.

“Superman!” What brings you up here?” Ironman asks.

“Lets get back into Earth’s atmosphere, and we can chat there.” Superman replies.

War Machine and Ironman follow Superman to New York City. They land on the top of a building.

“I was up there as well, shortly after the first two missiles were launched.” A third missile was fired off, heading toward the White House.” Superman tells.

“How could we have missed one!!” That would have cost many lives.” Ironman kicks at the ground.

“Don’t beat yourself up over it, things turned out just fine.” Lucky the three of us were there.” Superman says.

“I have an idea where the missiles were fired from.” War Machine, I want you to head back to the white house and let them know we will have everything figured out.” Ironman says.

“Alright Tony, See you later.” War Machine rockets off at a high speed.

Within seconds, Spiderman swings on the rooftop.

“Hey guys, good work getting rid of the missiles.” Long time no see, ah Supes.” Spiderman says.

Both Superman and Ironman look at Spidy.

“Hey come to think of it, this is the first time the two of you have met.” Spiderman says.

“How did you know that we were up here?” Ironman asks.

“I was just swinging around, and happened to see War Machine flying off.” So have you guys got an idea where the missiles were fired from?” Spidy asks.

“Yes, I think I have the exact place.” Superman and I are going to check it out.” Ironman says, getting ready to fly off.

“Hey wait a sec; I want to go with you guys.” You never know, you might need my help.” Spidy says, crossing his arms.

Ironman turns to look at the Wall Crawler. But before he can speak, someone else does.

“You can come, but be on guard when we get there.” Superman tells.

“Of course, after all I’m Spiderman.” Spidy says.

Superman just smiles at the reply. The man of steel picks up Spiderman.

“You lead the way Mr. Stark.” Superman says.

Ironman blasts off into the air; Superman follows him with much speed.

Worlds away

Shao Kahn enters a palace.

“Hello Prince Goro, I have much to tell you.” This earth realm will finally be ours.” Shao Kahn says.

Goro sits there and listens, as Shao Kahn tells him about Pythena, and her plan. The Prince sits there for a moment, before speaking.

“Can this woman be trusted?” Where are she and Shang Tsung now?” Goro asks, standing up from his chair.

“The two of them are completing step 1 of the plan.” Not even Liu Kang himself will be able to stop us.” Shao Kahn says.

Goro shows a face of disbelief.

“You seem to have doubts, don’t worry my friend.” It will all be clear to you soon.” She has an army of alien fighters which can morph shape and appearance.” Shao Kahn explains.

Goro sits back down.

“Can we trust this girl?” Goro asks again.

“Yes we can.” After all, she came to us for help.” Kahn tells.

With those words, Shao Kahn exits the room.

Lin Kuei

Temple

Subzero enters the main room.

“Hello master, I am back.” The training session went well.” Subzero tells.

“That is good to hear, how is the training coming with the rest of the Lin Kuei fighters?” The Grandmaster asks.

“They all seem to be improving.” Before you ask, yes I have signed up for the tournament.” Subzero tells.

Both Subzero and the Lin Kuei master are quite for a little bit. Subzero looks up at the grandmaster.

“I’m going outside of the temple for a training exercise.” I will be back in a few hours.” Subzero tells.

The grand Master nods his head, giving Subzero permission to go. Before leaving, Subzero bows to the grandmaster.

Worlds away

Ironman and Superman land, in the area of an abandoned military site, on an island. Superman lets go of Spiderman. The three begin looking around. A tank is thrown high into the air, at Spiderman. Superman with his speed zooms over and catches the tank. He sets the tank down. Ironman makes his way over to the two. The three heroes can see someone approaching. Superman’s eyes widen as the person gets closer.

Last edited:
“No, it can’t be.” Superman says nervous.

The person stops in front of the three.

“Hello Kal, it’s been to long.” The person says.

A tear falls from Superman’s eye.

“I can’t believe this, how are you back Connor?” Superman asks, giving him a hug.

“Super boy alive, now this is just strange.” I heard rumors that he was killed by another Superboy, from another world.” Spiderman says scratching his head.

Ironman is confused at the whole situation. Connor breaks the hug, as Ironman takes another step forward.

“This sweet reunion crap will have to wait till later; right now I want some answers.” So kid, were you the one who fired off the nukes?” Ironman asks.

Connor looks straight at Ironman, as sweat falls from his face. Connor just sits there, not saying a thing. Connor begins to speak, but chocks and stops. Superman’s face gets serious.

“Go ahead and answer his question Connor.” Superman breaks the silence.

Connor is still silent, looking down at the ground.

“Well let’s hear it, cough it up pal.” Spidy adds.

Connor finally looks up from the ground.

“No, it wasn’t me.” It’s the guys that have my soul captive.” You guys must go to the mortal kombat tournament, and win.” That is the only way my soul will be free.” Connor tells.

Ironman, Superman, and Spiderman show faces of disbelief. Spiderman almost laughs. Connor yells out, saying it is the truth!! The three men get serious again.

“Please father, you have to believe me.” Be here tomorrow night, around six or seven, a portal to the world will be opened.” And make sure to bring a few of the others.” There are 10 spots still opened, so do choose wisely.” Connor tells.

Ironman grabs Connor by his shirt, pulling his fist back to punch him.

“Your insane kid!” Ironman almost yells.

Before Ironman can do anything, he is pulled back by Superman.

“Tony just think for a second, he might be right.” Connor, do you know what happened to the guys who fired off the missiles?” Superman asks.

Connor faces the man of steal.

“They can be found in the new planet.” Really, the three of you should leave now.” Get recruits, and come back tomorrow.” Connor says.

“But Connor, there are so many un answered questions.” Like, how are you able to be here?” Superman asks.

“Don’t worry Kal, everything will make since soon, I don’t have much time left here.” You should go, I’ll be ok.” Just remember to be back tomorrow.” Connor repeats.

“Don’t worry; we will be back for you.” Let’s go guys.” Spiderman says.

Superman picks up Spiderman and begins flying up.

“We will be back.” Superman tells Connor.

Ironman joins Superman as they fly off. Once they are out of site, Connor smiles. Not long after he is laughing at the top of his lungs. Connor quickly reverts into Shang Tsung. Pythena comes from behind a nearby tree with a smile on her face. She walks up next to Shang Tsung.

“That was amazing how easily the three of them were fooled.” But why did you tell them, there were only 10 spots left?” Pythena asks.

“The Mortal Kombat roster this year is full.” Ten more participants, is about all that I can fit.” I just want to know, how you know so much about the heroes of this world.” For the reason, that you have not encountered any of them before.” Shang Tsung asks.

Pythena places her hand on Shang Tsung’s shoulder.

“I told you that I have studied the super powered heroes closely, for the last few years.” Pythena replies.

With that, she creates a portal. Both she and Shang Tsung step through, returning to his world.

The three heroes fly over the Pacific Ocean. Ironman breaks the silence between the three.

“I don’t know about the two of you, but I don’t believe that guy.” No offense to you Superman.” Ironman speaks

Superman is quite for a second.

“You know Tony; I’m going to have to agree with you.” Not just that, but for some reason I don’t believe that was really even Connor.” There was something so strange about him.” Superman says.

Both Spidy and Ironman are surprised by his response.

“So maybe the guy seems a bit shady, but that doesn’t mean he isn’t Superboy, or isn’t telling the truth.” I say we should still check this out, he said something about a tournament.” Hey Supes, you most definitely need to alert your bud Batman about this.” Tony and I will talk with a few of the Avengers.” Spiderman adds.

Superman smiles at the mention of Batman.

“Alright, I will do that.” But we need to take this serious; some how I feel it might be a trap.” Superman replies.

“Agreed, but Spiderman is right.” This is something we must all look into.” Ironman says.

The three fly back to New York.

Worlds away

Subzero runs through a forest, jumping over a few logs scaring the many animals around. Subzero comes to a stop, when three men stand in the way of his path. The Lin Kuei warrior turns around, to see three more guys behind him.

“Hello Subzero, it is a pleasure to finally meet you.” I’ll cut right to the chase, our boss wants you dead.” So that is what we have come here to do.” A guy says.

“Who are you guys?” Subzero asks.

“We are assassins.” Another guy answers.

The six men with black masks covering there faces run at Subzero. One guy knees Subzero in his rib, as another guy punches him in the face. Subzero falls to the ground. He gets up quick, not showing any weakness. He can feel the pain in his side. Another guy throws a punch at him, but he grabs it. He twists the guy’s arm and kicks him into the air. The assassin lands in swamp water. Subzero freezes another assassin; he then kicks his body in half. Subzero jumps high into the air, and as he comes down kicks two assassins to the ground. Another guy tries to attack him from behind; Subzero throws him over his shoulder. He then snaps his neck. The four remaining assassins retreat.

“Cowards, I hate when they run.” Subzero says angrily.

Subzero runs off to continue his training exercise.

Shalion temple

Liu Kang sits at a table eating, while Kung Lao sits at a nearby couch reading a magazine. The only thing that can be heard is Liu Kang’s spoon when it hits against the bowl. He drops his spoon, looking over at Kung Lao.

“Is something bothering you, for some reason you seem really tense?” Liu Kang asks.

Kung Lao looks up from his magazine.

“Everything is fine; I’m just doing something that can occupy my time.” Kung Lao answers.

His attention is again turned back to the magazine.

“Is that a way of getting the tournament off of your mind?” Liu Kang asks.

Kung Lao looks up from the article again, but this time annoyed.

“Why don’t you just eat and shut up.” To answer your question, I wasn’t even thinking about the tourney.” Kung Lao replies.

Liu Kang picks up his spoon and continues to eat. Soon after Liu Kang finishes eating, and tosses his spoon and plate. He then exits the room.

Portal opens

Next to

Kahn

Last edited:
Shao Kahn looks up from his chair. The portal closes behind Shang Tsung and Pythena.

“So how did everything go, will they be attending the tournament?” Kahn asks.

“Yes, but only ten of them.” I’m just hoping the ones we actually need out of the way, are the heroes to show up.” I have a back up plan for those of them who do not show.” Pythena tells.

“I am more than confident that they will all die in the tournament, but say they do succeed.” What will we do than?” Shao Kahn asks.

“Don’t worry; I have a back up plan for that as well.” Pythena says, smiling.

Shang Tsung picks up an apple and starts eating it.

“You talk as if we should be worried about these Meta humans.” Who we should have are focus on, is Liu Kang and his group.” Shang Tsung says.

Pythena laughs at Shang Tsung’s suggestion.

“Are you serious, the champion of Mortal Kombat?” You have got to be joking, I still can’t believe either of you were defeated by that low class fighter.” Pythena says.

Both Shang Tsung and Kahn are surprised.

“You must not know much about him, your ignorance will be your downfall.” Liu Kang is not to be taken lightly.” Shao Kahn says, standing up.

Pythena walks up close to Kahn. He can feel her breath against his lips.

“When I am done with your little Liu Kang, he will be nothing but dust.” Same goes for the rest of your earth realm heroes.” Pythena says.

She then walks from Shao Kahn and takes a seat in a nearby chair. She puts one of her legs over the other and crosses her arms.

“I’m hungry; do you guys have anything good to eat?” Pythena asks.

Kahn looks at her.

“I will have something made for you.” Later you will have the chance of meeting Prince Goro.” Kahn tells.

Worlds away

A few hours have passed. A number of Avenger members appear at a military site, standing before Tony Stark. Tony fixes his tie before he begins.

“I called a few of you here today, to help me get behind who launched the missiles earlier today.” It turns out the guy’s who did it, are now on another planet.” But they launched the missile from our planet.” Tony tells.

Whispers can be heard through the crowd, with disbelief.

“I know all of this can be a little hard to believe, but I need two more participants to go to this world to find them.” Spiderman, myself, and I spoke with Cap, who will be going.” Did I mention five of the Justice League members will be joining us?” Tony asks.

The crowd goes silent right away. Carol steps forward.

“I will take part in this; it sounds like a serious matter.” She says.

Tony looks down at her and smiles.

“I’m glad you will be joining us, Ms. Marvel.” We need one more member.” Tony says aloud.

Right away, Logan steps forward.

“I’ll come, but I would like to know a little more about this mission.” Logan says.

Tony dismisses everyone except Ms. Marvel and Wolverine. The two follow the billionaire inside.

“Alright now that the two of you will officially be joining us, I’ll tell you all the details.” We are actually entering a tournament; we must win to save the soul of Sup…” Tony is cut off.

“Did you just say tournament, I thought this was important.” Forget it I drop out, you can call Mr. Banner to replace me!” Carol yells.

Tony puts his hands on her shoulders.

“Don’t leave on us, let me explain further.” Tony Stark says.

He explains in detail to the two what happened earlier in the day. The two are silent just looking at Tony.

Tony pours them all something to drink, he hands them there glasses.

“So are we solid, will the two of you join us in this mission?” Tony asks.

Both Carol and Logan reply with yes.

“Good, the two of you are dismissed.” Make sure the two of you come suited up, tomorrow evening.” Tony adds.

With those last words, the three of them exit together.

Watchtower

In the meeting room sits Superman, Flash, Green Lantern, Wonder Woman, and Hawk man. The six Justice League members sit in silence. Flash looks at everyone, and then the ceiling.

“Hey Supes why don’t you just tell us, Batman is probably busy.” Flash says.

Superman looks over at Batman’s empty chair. He then gets up from his chair.

“Could you guy’s excuse me for a second, I’m going to see if I can get a hold of him.” Superman says, leaving the room.

Superman picks up a phone outside of the room. He dials a number. It rings a few times before being answered.

“Hello, who is this?” A voice asks.

“It’s Superman, is Bruce around Tim?” Superman asks.

Tim sits in the bat cave, suited up.

“Bruce is at a meeting, but I will give you his cell.” Robin replies.

Robin gives Superman the number, which he dials right away. He gets an answer quickly.

“Hey Bruce its Kal, I need you at the Watchtower.” It’s very important.” Superman tells.

“I’m in the middle of a meeting right now; why not just tell me what is going on?” Bruce asks.

Superman quickly explains to Bruce, the events which happened earlier. Which include the details of Connor and the tournament. His eyes widen a bit at what he is hearing.

“This sounds like a problem, I should be out of this meeting soon.” I will most definitely go to the tournament, I’ll than figure out what is really going on.” Bruce says.

The two say there good byes and hang up. Superman then enters the meeting room, and sits back down.

“Were you able to get in contact with him?” Wonder woman asks.

Superman looks over at her.

“Yes I was, and he has agreed to be part of this next mission.” Superman replies.

Superman clears his throat, and tells the members in the room about what happened on the island earlier. Everyone’s heart beeps speed up, with the mention of Connor Kent. He finishes up in the next ten minutes.

“Batman and I will be traveling to this world; I need three of you to join us.” Superman says.

Flash is quick to raise his hand.

“I’m definitely in!” Flash says in excitement.

Green Lantern, Wonder woman, and Hawk man look at each other. After a few seconds, Wonder Woman and Green Lantern volunteer. Superman gets up from his chair again.

“Alright good, tomorrow night we meet here.” I will than lead you all to the island.” Superman says.

He gets up from his chair and exits.

To Be Continue

The Justice Heroes Elite
CHP3: Jump of dimensions

Everyone in the meeting room is silent. Flash looks around at everyone.

“Hey guys, do you find it strange that Superman wanted to let bats know about the mission before us all?” I mean come on; Black Canary should have been informed.” Flash Complains.

He looks over at Hal, the Green Lantern who is smiling.

“What’s so funny, are you smiling in agreement?” Flash asks.

“If you want to know so much, why not ask him?” Green Lantern suggests.
“No it’s not really a big deal, I was just curious.” Flash says.

Superman re enters the room with Black Canary. The two sit down, and the official meeting begins.

Back on
Earth
A Day later

Hours have passed. Logan walks side by side with Rogue, down a street.

“I have one question for you Logan.” In the training room today, you seemed to be putting more effort in than you usually do.” Are you expecting something big to happen?” Rogue asks.

Logan doesn’t look at her, but continues to walk with his head down.

“It’s nothing for you to worry about, just myself and a few others.” We are going after someone that is in a different world.” I’m still a bit confused, Ironman really didn’t explain in detail.” Logan tells.

“That sounds like fun, were you recruited.” Rogue says with a tone of sarcasm.

A small smile forms on Logan’s face. They walk in silence for a bit longer.

“So where exactly are you taking us?” We have been walking for a long time now.” Do you even have a destination in mind?” Rogue asks.

She gets no answer from him, instead he grabs her hand and leads her to a nearby latter. The two of them climb all the way up the latter to the top, where it leads to a roof top. Logan and Rogue look down at the city together.

“Oh wow!” This view is so beautiful.” Rogue says.

“Yes I know, that is why I brought you here.” I wanted you to see this; I come here to think about things sometimes.” Logan replies.

Rogue turns to look at Logan; the soft wind blows his hair back a bit. She moves closer to him, resting her head on his shoulder. His heart rate speeds up, from her sudden move.

“I don’t know why you chose to bring me here.” But I’m glad that you did.” Rogue says.

The two look down at the city, as the sun sets. A few hours pass and it is now dark.

A City

A group of ninjas break into a museum. They enter the security room and knock out the guards. One of the ninjas shuts off all the surveillance that is throughout the museum. With that done, the ninjas begin there search for a few objects. The ninjas come across many fossils and many paintings.

“So why exactly does the boss want us to take these objects.” I don’t see what is so beneficial about the four ancient swords, and the ancient gold armor?” One of the assassins asks.

Another ninja turns to him.

“I’m not really sure if he has a reason for this.” But as long as we do what he says, we will get paid.” A Ninja tells.

The ninjas split into two groups. One group comes across the swords; they put the swords into a long metal box they carry. The other group of ninja blows down a few doors to get to the golden armor.

“Wow, would you look at that.” I wonder how much it weight’s?” One guy asks.

“I have no idea, but let’s take it and get out of this place.” I have a bad feeling the police are going to show up.” Another guy replies.

It takes about seven of them to lift the armor off of its stand. The men place the armor into a metal casket. They all carry it out of the room together. Within a few more minutes, both groups of ninjas are putting the stuff into trucks.

“The boss will be proud with our accomplishments.” I know he will like the paintings that we took as a bonus.” One of the ninjas says happily.

“To bad your boss will never see the stuff; I suggest you all return what you have taken.” A voice from the shadows can be heard.

The ninjas stop loading the stuff into the trucks, and are looking to see where the voice came from.

“Hey guys, do you think it is the Batman?!!” A ninja asks with wide eyes.

“It can’t be him, we are not in Gotham.” Another ninja says.

A man jumps from out of the shadows.

“You thugs should know that Bludhaven has its own hero.” That’s right, me!!” The person says.

“Who in the hell are you?!” One ninja asks.
“You freaks must be new to this city.” I’m Nightwing.” He introduces himself.

The ninjas pull out staffs and Nun chucks, ready to fight the vigilante hero. Nightwing jumps high into the air doing a front flip. He lands in the middle of all the ninjas. They begin there attack on him. One ninja throws a kick at Nightwing, who grabs it and throws the ninja back, by pushing on his leg. Nightwing round house kicks a ninja into a nearby truck, and elbows a ninja trying to attack him from behind. Nightwing disarms one of them of his staff. He swings and spins the Bo staff around, knocking down the ninjas surrounding him.

“What’s happening guys?” It’s all of you against me, shouldn’t you be winning?” Nightwing asks with a smile.

He jumps up and kicks two ninjas into a nearby wall. As he comes down, he knocks a few ninjas out with the staff. He quickly defeats the remaining ninjas. He ties them all up to a light post.

“Well that was easier than I thought.” I guess it’s time to inform the police about this.” Nightwing says, pulling out his communicator.

“I don’t think that will be necessary kid.” Someone nearby says.

Nightwing looks up on top of one of the trucks to see a person standing, looking down at him.

“No way, what are you doing here Deathstro...” Wait your someone else.” Nightwing concludes.

“That is right!” You can call me Deadpool.” I’m impressed with your fighting skills, and how quickly you took out my men.” Where did you learn how to fight like that?” Deadpool asks.
“I was trained by the best.” So are you going to return everything?” Or suffer the same fate as your men?” Nightwing asks.

A wind blows to the west; both men are silent staring each other down. Nightwing drops and kicks the staff out of the way.

“I prefer to do things the hard way.” Deadpool says, jumping down in front of Nightwing.

The two circle each other for a bit. Nightwing gets in his fighting stance, putting his hand up. He signals Deadpool to attack him. Deadpool runs at him, and the two begin fighting. Nightwing punches at Deadpool, but it is blocked by Deadpools kick. Nightwing flips back before he is hit in the face. Deadpool grabs Nightwing by his chest gear, and punches him in the face. He falls to the ground, but flips up and uppercuts Deadpool onto a nearby car. Deadpool with much strength pulls the car door out. He throws it at Nightwing who dodges it.

“Man, what is this guy made of?!” Nightwing says to himself.

“You really are flexible, and fast.” Maybe you should join me.” Deadpool suggest.
“No, I don’t think so.” Nightwing replies, running toward Deadpool.

As he reaches him, he jumps up and kicks him into the car that is missing a door on one side. The impact of the hit sends Deadpool crashing and breaking through the door on the other side. Deadpool is quick to get up, but feels dizzy. Nightwing jumps over the car to throw a punch at Deadpool, who grabs it. He takes this opportunity to slam his knee into Nightwing’s stomach. Nightwing yells out in pain as blood comes out of his mouth. Deadpool throws Nightwing high into the air. He jumps up and kicks him into the fountain, in front of the museum. Nightwing is slow to get up, as he spits blood. He gets out of the fountain and runs at Deadpool.

“So he hasn’t given up, I’m impressed.” Deadpool says to himself.

As Nightwing gets closer to Deadpool, he jumps over him grabbing his shoulders at the same time. He slams him into the ground. Nightwing steps back from Deadpool, but notices no movement from him. He turns around and pulls out his communicator, to contact the police. A smile appears on Deadpools face, under his mask. He picks up a nearby staff, and gets up slowly being silent. He whacks Nightwing across the back of his head, the hero falls unconscious. Deadpool throws the staff to the ground.

“Rule number one; never turn your back to an enemy.” Deadpool says.

He walks over and cuts his ninjas loose. Deadpool has the ninjas put the remaining stuff in the trucks. Before they leave, Deadpool looks down at Nightwing.

“I’m pretty sure we will meet again.” Deadpool says.

With that, they all get in the vehicles and drive off. Nightwings eyes open to see them turn the corner. He gets up slowly, putting his hand on his head.

“I should have known he was tricking me.” They better hope our paths don’t cross again.” Nightwing says.

The hero of Bludhaven makes his way to the roof tops, looking down on the city.

In the Bat
Cave

Batman finishes typing something on the computer. Robin stands next to him sitting in the chair. Batman points up at the screen.

“That is where Ralph and his men will be meeting.” The east end of the docks.” Batman tells.

Batman gets out of the chair. He walks over to a table, with a bag on top of it. Inside the bag are a few bat suits, and regular clothes. Batman picks up the bag and throws it into the bat plane.

“If you need help with the city while I’m away, just give Dick a call.” Batman says to Robin.

“Yeah, I’ll most likely do that.” Robin replies.

Batman jumps into the bat plane, and flies out of the cave.

Worlds away

Liu Kang and Kung Lao work out in the training room. Both men stop to take a break.

“I wonder why the tournament got delayed until tomorrow.” I’m starting to think Shang Tsung is up to something again.” Liu Kang says.

“Well aren’t you the smart one.” Whenever is Shang Tsung not up to something?” Kung Lao replies.

Liu Kang walks over to a machine and lies on his back, lifting weights.

“As long as we are on full alert, we should be ok.” Liu Kang says.

Suddenly Kung Lao is thrown into a wall. Liu Kang looks up, to see no one. Kung Lao is kicked into a nearby machine. Liu Kang jumps up from the machine, and runs over to help Kung Lao. Liu is grabbed by his neck, and thrown into Kung Lao.

“What is going on?” I don’t see anyone.” He must be using some kind of Camoflosh.” Liu Kang guesses.

With the press of a button on his belt, a ninja appears before Liu Kang and Kung Lao.

“You are correct Liu Kang.” I have come here to kill you.” My boss wants nothing to do with you Kung Lao, he just wants Liu dead.” So I suggest you stay out of my way.” The ninja demands.

Both Liu and Kung Lao get off of the ground.

“Who is you boss?” And why does he want me dead?” Liu Kang asks.

“My boss has his money on Ermac to win this tournament.” He sent me to get rid of the competition.” You’re the champion of Mortal Kombat, we can’t have you getting in the way.” The ninja says, pulling out a long blade.

Thinking fast, both Liu and Kung Lao punch him in the face at the same time. He falls to the ground knocked out.

“So what should we do with him?” Liu asks.

Kung Lao picks up the ninja and puts him over his shoulder.

“I’m going to take him outside the temple.” I want you to alert the guards to increase security.” There might be more of them, where he came from.” Kung Lao tells.

“Good idea, but hurry back.” Liu Kang replies.

Kung Lao walks out of the room with the ninja.

Worlds Away
On an island

Superman, Ironman, and the rest of the heroes all gather at the island. All except Batman, who has not arrived yet. Each hero introduces him or herself to everyone. Flash runs around Ms. Marvel a little bit.

“If I weren’t married, I would have taken you out on a date any day.” Flash whispers in her ear.

Ms. Marvel just blushes. Flash then runs over to Superman and Ironman.

“You guy’s are positive this is the right Island?” I don’t see any portal forming.” Flash asks.

“Just give it a little bit more time, it should open soon.” Superman replies.

Wonder Woman sits on a big rock, next to Captain America as they talk with each other. Spiderman, Green Lantern, and Wolverine just stare at the moon as they wait. Wonder Woman places her hand over caps.

“It must have been hard for you, when you lost Rogers.” So do you prefer to be called Cap, Bucky, or Captain America?” Wonder Woman asks.

“You can just call me Cap.” Rogers and I didn’t really see eye to eye close to his assassination.” Cap replies, looking into her blue eyes.

The two stare for a bit, before Captain America gets up to walk around. A loud noise can be heard in the night sky. Everyone looks up, to see the bat plane approaching. It flies over the island, as Batman jumps out and glides down to the ground, with a bag around his shoulder.

“Good, Bats is here.” Spidy says, walking over to greet him.

The remaining heroes also make there way over to Batman. Superman introduces Batman to everyone who hadn’t met him.

“So Batman, what happened to your flying vehicle?” Wolverine asks.

Batman turns to Wolverine, and the two shake hands.

“It has been awhile.” I left it on auto pilot; it will head back to the cave on its own.” Batman replies.

A few seconds pass, and the wind speeds around the island increase greatly. Energy builds up in a specific spot, and a portal forms.

“Last one in eats mud for dinner.” Spiderman says running.

Flash zooms past Spidy into the portal. Spiderman jumps in afterward.

“Wait!!” I can’t believe they jumped in so quickly, we should have all talked this over first.” Ironman says.

Batman walks past everyone.

“We can discuss everything later.” Batman says entering the portal.

Everyone else enters right after him.

Worlds away

The portal opens inside of a temple, it closes behind the heroes. They look around, to see Pythena sitting in a chair. She gets up, and approaches them.

“Hello fighters from another world, this is the temple you will stay in while you are here.” The tournament will begin tomorrow.” Pythena says, pretending she doesn’t know any of them.

“What about Connor?” Superman asks stepping forward.

She doesn’t answer him right away.

“I don’t know who you’re talking about.” Maybe you will see that person at the tourney tomorrow.” Pythena lies.

Batman pulls Superman to the side, and explains to him not to ask questions and wait for tomorrow. Pythena hands Batman and Superman the directions to the tournaments locations. She marked on the map the directions from the temple to the tournament dome.

“You all need to be there by ten in the morning tomorrow.” The brackets will be up, showing who you will be fighting first, after I enter your names in.” Pythena tells.

She asks them all for there names, even though she already knows them. She writes them down on a pad. She digs in her pocket pulling out four keys. She again gives it to Superman and Batman, who stand in front of everyone.

“I could only get you all four rooms, so you can decide your own sleeping arrangements.” The rooms are on the 7th floor.” The room number is attached to the key.” Pythena informs.

With that, she exits the temple. Wonder Woman walks up to Batman and Superman, putting herself between them.

“So which one of you lucky boys want to share a room with me?” Wonder Woman asks smiling.

Both Superman and Batman are surprised at her words. Ironman steps forward.

“We will discuss that stuff, when we get upstairs.” Ironman says.

Wonder Woman walks from Batman and Superman, and presses the button to get the elevator. The group travels in two separate elevators. The group talks it over with, Spiderman, Wolverine, and Green Lantern sharing the first room. Ironman and Flash take the second room, with Batman and Superman taking the 3rd. Ms. Marvel, Captain America, and Wonder Woman take the last. The heroes shut the doors behind them.

Miles Away

Baraka is surrounded by a group of Tarkatan’s on a field. They run and begin fighting him. He releases the blades from his arms fast, as do the Tarkatans. Baraka jumps over a few of them, kicking them to the ground. Two Tarkatans come up to him and begin blade fighting. Baraka slashes one of them in the chest and then trips him, making him fall to the ground. Baraka blade sparks and blasts the other fighter to the ground. The remaining Tarkatans come at him fast, his hands come up as his blades go back into his arms.

“That will be enough for tonight.” After all, the tournament is tomorrow.” Baraka says.

The Tarkatans on the ground get back up.

“Let’s head back to the palace.” I sure do hope Mileena is there tomorrow, I’m going to rip that woman to pieces.” Nobody crosses me and gets away with it.” Baraka says.

“It seems our biggest threat as far as participants go, is Liu Kang and Kung Lao.” Raidens little boy scouts.” A Tarkatan complains.

Baraka turns and grabs the Tarkatan by his throat and throws him to the ground.

“I don’t like when anyone thinks negatively, I will destroy Liu Kang!!” I’ve waited for awhile; it’s time for a new champion.” Baraka yells.

The Tarkatan picks himself up as the group continues to walk. They reach there destination quickly. Entering the Castle, they spot Pythena sitting across from Shang Tsung and Kahn talking.

“Who the hell is she, and why are you sitting in my chair?” Baraka asks, yelling.

Pythena looks up at the angered Baraka and smiles. She stands up.

“I guess we haven’t met yet, I’m Pythena.” I have a really good proposition for your boss here.” Pythena says.

Baraka looks over at Kahn.

“Tell me your not serious; we don’t need help from a woman.” Baraka says.

He looks back at Pythena.

“Why don’t you get lost Pythena, your presence makes me sick!” Baraka says loud.

Pythena zooms over and punches Baraka into a wall. Shao Kahn gets up smiling.

“She has many different powers, such as super speed and strength.” Give her a chance Baraka, plus you haven’t even heard our plan yet.” Kahn tries to explain.

Baraka pulls himself out of the wall. He dusts himself off from the back.

“I’ll give you one chance, you screw up even once and you’re a dead woman.” I hope you we got that clear.” Baraka tells.

“Why don’t you have a seat Baraka, this might take awhile.” Kahn says.

Baraka walks over to his chair and sits down. Pythena and Kahn sit down next to Shang Tsung. The Tarkatans in the room exit.

Back at
The Temple

Carol A.K.A. Ms. Marvel gets out of the shower and wraps a towel around her. She walks over to the sink, and brushes her teeth. She then wipes the mirror getting rid of the steam, so she can get a clearer view of herself. Her heart jumps when she sees Batman standing behind her in the mirror. She turns around to slap him, but he grabs her hand.

“What the hell are you doing in here?” Were you watching me take a shower?” How long have you been in here?!!” Carol asks angered.

Batman lets go of her hand.

“Don’t worry; I got in here a little after you got out.” I’m just letting you know I’m going to search around this floor, and a few others.” I just want to make sure everything is safe, and this isn’t some kind of ambush.” Batman tells.

“Why are you telling me?” Aren’t you and Superman sharing a room?” Carol asks.
“Yes we are, but he is a sleep.” You’re the only one who is up besides me.”
“That is a good idea, by the way I’m Carol.” Who are you behind the masks?” Carol asks with a smile.

Batman is silent, just thinking for a few seconds.

“Maybe another time Carol.” You really should get some sleep.” Batman replies.

Batman then exits the bathroom closing the door behind him. Carol looks down at the ground.

“They really should have had a bathroom in each room.” Not three in the hallways on each floor.” Carol says to herself.

She thinks to herself, remembering she had locked the bathroom door. That raises one question, how did he get in?

To Be Continue

The Justice Heroes Elite

CHP 4: Tournament begins

Pythena enters the castle, and makes her way to the front room. She spots two Tarkatans playing cards at a nearby table. She makes her way over to a table where Shang Tsung sits alone thinking. She slams her fist on the table sitting down in front of him. He looks up at her confused.

"What's wrong, did something happen?" Shang Tsung asks.

"There is no real problem, I'm just pissed that Batman and the guy in the Iron suit showed up." They are pathetic and a waste of time, there powers are the kind you can buy at a Wal-Mart!" Pythena says with much anger.

Shang Tsung takes his hands out of his pockets and rests them on the table.

"I don't see what the big deal is; won't the two of them be easily beaten?" Shang Tsung asks.

"That is the whole point!" We need to get rid of the threats; the two of them aren't real heroes." Plus I barely know anything about either of them; I only focused on the super powered ones with real abilities." Pythena says looking down at the table.

"You need to stop worrying; everything will work out just fine." I'll speak with you later; I need to arrange the fighters on the brackets now." Shang Tsung tells.

He gets up from the table and walks into a back room.

The next

Morning

Bucky's eyes open, and he looks at the clock which says 8:35 AM. He sits up in the bed and yawns. He looks over at the other bed, to see Diana and Carol still asleep. He gets out of his bed slowly, trying not to wake the two. He picks up the Cap suit which lies next to the bed. He takes it with him leaving the room in silence. He makes his way to one of the bathrooms in the hall. Inside of another room, Clark is up and getting out of bed. He walks over to the other bed where Bruce sleeps.

"Hey Bruce wake up, it's time that we get ready." He says tapping him on the shoulder.

Bruce grunts at Clark, putting his face into the pillow.

"Come on Bruce, it's already after eight." We have to be there by ten if you haven't forgotten." Clark says.

Clark backs up as Bruce sits up, rubbing his eyes.

"Did you have a late night or something?" Clark asks.

Bruce gets out of the covers and sits on the edge of the bed.

"You know I do late hours Kal." I had to be sure this place was safe?" Bruce replies.

Bruce walks over to a corner where his bag lays. He bends down opens the bag, pulling out a bat suit and utility belt. He looks over at Kal.

"I'm going to take a quick shower, and when I get back you can go in." Bruce tells him.

With that, Bruce puts on a pair of jeans over his boxer shorts and exits the room with his bat suit. Inside another room the T.V. is on. Tony Stark gets out of bed and gets into his iron suit. Wally pulls one of his rings out and zooms into his flash suit.

"Well, it looks like the two of us are ready to go." I wonder about the others." Even if Super boy isn't here, I think this tournament will be a lot of fun." I've always wanted to take on Spiderman!" Flash says.

Tony smiles under his suit. Flash picks up the T.V. Remote and changes the channel. He takes a second to look over at Ironman.

"Don't you sweat a lot in that suit? I mean come on; the weather in this place is hot man!" Flash asks.

"That is a good question." I programmed air conditioning inside of it."

"That was smart; do you also have a heater for when it is cold?" Flash asks.

Tony smiles again under the iron.

"Yes I did." He replies.

"I guess you have pretty much thought of everything." Flash adds.

At a Studio

Miles away

Johnny Cage enters with some papers. He walks passed many camcorders that are on a set. He quickly spots the man he is looking for, and makes his way that direction.

"Hello Mr. Cage, so what do you have for me?" Ritchie asks.

Johnny hands him the papers that are in a huge envelope. The man goes through the papers for a little bit before saying anything

"Well Johnny, it looks like everything is here." Welcome aboard." Filming will start in the next few weeks." You can talk with Ms. Chelsie over there, who will hook you up with your script." Ritchie tells.

Johnny shakes hands with the man, before heading that direction. She looks up from her desk and smiles at him.

"You must be Johnny Cage." Chelsie says shaking his hand.

"Yes I am." How long will it take for you to get the script for me?" I have some place I really need to be." Johnny asks.

She sits back putting her legs on top of the table.

"I will have it printed out for you in about thirty minutes." She replies.

Johnny looks down at his watch.

"How about I pick it up later, like maybe tonight?" I really don't want to be late for this." Johnny asks.

"That will be ok." Do you mind if I ask where you are going?" She asks.

"I'm going to the Mortal Kombat tournament." Johnny replies as he begins to walk off.

"I'll be routing for you." Chelsie says with a smile.

Johnny exits the building to see a helicopter waiting for him. Jax and Sonya step out of the helicopter to greet him.

"How did the two of you know I was here?" Johnny asks confused.

"We checked at your house first, and you weren't there." So this is the only other place you would be." Sonya says.

"This guy is one of the hosts for the tournament; he is going to take us to the island." Jax says pointing at the pilot in the helicopter.

"Ok, than let's not keep him waiting." Johnny says.

The three of them get into the helicopter. Not much longer and it is air born. Another hour passes.

Inside the

Tournament dome

Superman enters with the rest of the heroes behind him. Spiderman's eyes widen at the long lines.

"Man, just how many people are going to be in this tournament!" This is getting better and better by the minute." Hopefully there will be a huge crowd watching as well." Spiderman hopes.

"This must be the right place." Superman says.

He turns to Batman and gives him the map. Batman folds it up and puts it in his utility belt.

"I guess this line is to sign in." It will be interesting to see who out of us all will be on the same bracket." Green Lantern says.

Many minutes pass, and they are now at the front of the line. A man in one of the booths hands Wolverine a pen.

"All you need to do is sign your name on the next available spot." The guy tells.

Wolverine looks down on the paper, and writes his name by the number 326.

"Alright you can head in, but take a left." The guy tells him.

"No problem bub." Wolverine replies.

He enters the main area. He is amazed at the sight of the ring; there is no top on the dome. The sun shines bright on the ring. Wolverine looks into the audience area to hear many screams and cheers.

"Wow, there must be over five thousand people in the crowd." I think I am going to enjoy this tournament!" Wolverine says to himself.

Logan can feel himself getting nervous, but pumped up and ready to fight! Not long after the others are registered and join Wolverine. Both Spiderman and Flash, show there excitement.

"Come on guys, we need to go find the brackets!" Flash says.

"I know, I'm anxious to see who I will be fighting!" Spidy says in excitement.

Wonder Woman looks far ahead and spots four wood boards with names on them.

"Let's go up that way, I think the brackets are posted up over there." Wonder Woman says, pointing.

Flash zooms past everyone, with Spiderman running behind him. Ms. Marvel shakes her head.

"I swear those two are acting like children." She says.

The rest of the group catches up with them.

"I can't seem to find my name, there are so many on each board." Flash says scratching his head.

"I might be able to help." A voice from behind him says.

Flash turns around to see a muscular man.

"Who are you?" He asks.

"Oh sorry, my name is Liu Kang." You and your friends look to be new here." I like the costumes." I hope you all enjoy the Mortal Kombat tournament." Liu says.

Flash walks over and shakes hands with him.

"It's always nice to see a new Friendly face." I'm called the Flash." He introduces.

Liu Kang walks in front of the brackets. He looks at it for a few moments.

"There you are." You are going against a guy called Veimp." Liu tells flash.

The others stand behind the two.

"Thanks a lot Liu, I really appreciate that." Flash says.

"No problem, I hope to see you around." Liu replies.

He walks off and waves to them all. Green Lantern and the rest of the heroes move up to look at the brackets. Spiderman finds everyone's name in the group.

"This is amazing, four brackets with 100 participants in each." So how it is looking, Bats, Supes, and Flash are in Bracket 1." Wonder Woman, Cap, Ms. Marvel, and Ironman in 2, with Green Lantern and Wolverine in 3." That is really cool; I basically get a free trip to the finals, with me being the only one in Bracket four out of us!" Spidy says in relief.

"Don't get to excited Spiderman." You don't know any of the fighters of this world." Captain America says.

A man steps in the middle of the ring with a micro phone.

"I'm glad you could all make it today, we are glad to present to you the Mortal Kombat tournament!" Things will be a lot different this year, you as the audience can now place bets on who you think will win each match." He tells.

The crowd goes wild with cheers and yelling!

"We also have a new transport system, which means the fighters have the choice of fighting here in the dome." Or they can choose to fight in another destination of there choosing." But with the huge energy window above me, you all will still be able to see them battle." The announcer tells.

The crowd is even louder than before. Liu Kang and Kung Lao stand nearby watching.

"Wow, it really is different this year." But I won't perform any different, even with that many people watching." Kung Lao says cracking his Knuckles.

"This is what we trained for, there are much more outsiders taking part this time." I still see myself in the final round." Liu Kang says stretching.

"We will see about that." Kung Lao says under his breath.

Inside of a back room, Subzero sits in silence. He can here the roaring crowd outside.

"Can I have everyone's attention?" The announcer says over the speaker.

The crowd takes a bit before it calms down.

"You all should thank Ms. Pythena for the new updates to the tournament." If it weren't for her, things would still be the same." Here she is, Pythena." He says pointing at her as she enters the ring.

The crowd cheers again. Pythena takes the microphone from the announcer and begins talking. Outside of the Dome, a helicopter lands with Sonya, Jax, and Johnny getting out. They get out of the helicopter and head into the dome fast. Johnny is first to get to a booth. He used his ID to get to the front of the line.

"How are you doing today Mr. Cage?" The guy behind the booth asks.

Johnny looks down the list and signs his name by 387.

"I'm doing just fine." Johnny finally replies.

Johnny then heads into the main area of the dome, where Pythena is speaking. Jax and Sonya join him quickly.

"Ok everyone, the Mortal Kombat tournament will begin shortly." Once we get all fighters in the waiting area." They will enter the ring when they are called up." Pythena tells.

The crowd claps and cheers, awaiting the first fighters to enter the ring. The hosts of the tourney gather up the participants standing around and take them to the huge waiting area. Wolverine looks up to see the many TV's.

"I guess that is how we will be able to watch each match, while it isn't are turns." He says to himself.

In another thirty minutes the fighters are all gathered in the waiting room. Shang Tsung steps into the ring as Pythena exits.

"It is time, Mortal Kombat begins now!" First up is Liu Kang vs. Blood brawler." Shang Tsung says.

The crowd is excited and loud! Liu Kang and his opponent make there way past the many fighters in the waiting room. Blood Bawler accidentally bumps into Reptile, who pushes him against a wall.

"Watch where you are going idiot." Reptile says.

Blood Brawler ignores him and continues to walk. Both fighters enter the ring shortly. This gets the crowd really excited! Shang Tsung steps out of the ring with the announcer stepping back in. He holds the microphone.

"So would the two of you like to battle right here in the dome, or take it somewhere else?" The announcer asks.

The two just stair at each other, neither of them saying a word. Liu Kang finally speaks.

"We will fight right here in the dome." He replies, not taking his eyes off of his opponent.

The crowd gets loud again. The announcer exits the ring. Both fighters get in there fighting stances and back up a bit from each other. Everyone in the waiting room is tense; watching on the TV's who will strike first. Scorpion stands by a water fountain.

"I hope Liu Kang kicks this guys butt!" Flash yells.

A lot of people in the waiting room, look over at Flash. Batman walks up behind him.

"Do me a favor Wally, just shut up." Batman whispers.

Flash smiles and scratches his head. Everyone's attention is back on the screens, in a few seconds. Blood Brawler pulls a chain out of his jacket, with a blade on the end of it. He swings it around in place for a bit, before throwing it forward. Liu jumps back, and grabs the side of the blade. He pulls hard on it, pulling the chain out of his opponent's hands. He drops the chain, jumps up and bicycle kicks Blood Brawler to the ground. The crowd is loud, and chanting Liu Kang's name. Blood Brawler gets up and throws a few punches at the champion, which are blocked. Liu knees him in the stomach and uppercuts him. The man lands on his back.

"Hhm, maybe this Liu Kang fighter deserves more credit than I gave him." Pythena says to herself, standing outside the ring.

Blood Brawler is slow and dizzy to get up. Liu jumps up and knife hands him in the neck, he then round house kicks him back down. Blood Brawler looks up at Liu one more time, before his eyes shut and he falls unconscious. Some of the audience get out of there seats to stand up and clap! The announcer steps back into the ring.

"The winner of this Match is Liu Kang!" He tells.

Liu waves at the audiences as he steps out of the ring, and heads back for the waiting area.

"I knew you would beat him quick, but I had no idea it would end that fast." Kung Lao says.

Liu stops and stands next to the man.

"Let's hope you are just as lucky." Liu says.

He does not reply, but closes his eyes standing in silence. A few more matches go by.

"Alright, now for the next match." It is Zudo vs. Spiderman!" The announcer says.

When he heard his name get called, he shakes a bit. Batman notices this, but just sits back.

"I guess that means you're the first to fight out of our group." Superman says.

He pats Spidy on his back.

"Wish me luck guys." Spidy says.

He makes his way past the fighters in the room.

"Spiderman, who goes by a lame name like that?" Cyrax says, as Spidy passes by.

Peter just grins under his mask, and continues his way to the ring. Zudo gets in first, and awaits Spiderman who gets in a little while after.

"So where would the two of you like to duke it out?" The announcer asks, putting the microphone between them both.

"We would like to take a look at the area's you have." Spidy says.

"Great, that will make you two the first today." The announcer says.

Pythena steps into the ring. She has them both look up at the energy window; it goes through the many different areas. After doing that, she exits the ring.

"So which one will it be boys?" The announcer asks.

Zudo doesn't say anything, just standing there. Spiderman has a hard time picking one. But the crowd begins yelling the lost swamp, Spidy smiles at this.

"The lost swamp it is!" Spiderman tells.

The announcer gets out of the ring. A huge light shines over both Spiderman and Zudo, within a flash of energy they are both gone. The audiences look up on the energy window, which shows a clear image of Spiderman walking around in mud. The crowd is loud and excited. Inside the lost swamp, Spidy looks for Zudo.

"I wonder where he went, I hate hide and seek." Spidy says.

He looks up to see the clouds covering the moon. He realizes there is a huge time difference in this world. As apposed to back in the dome area. He can hear frogs crocking, and insects. His Spider sense goes off, and he jumps out of the way of a metal boomer rang. He looks up in a near by tree, Zudo looks down at him smiling.

"Are you going to come down?" Or am I going to have to come up there?" Spidy asks.

Zudo jumps down from the tree, and almost slips when he lands in the mud. Spiderman shoots out his web, and it sticks on Zudo's chest. Spiderman pulls himself toward his opponent and kicks him into the mud. Zudo gets up and starts throwing punches at Spidy, who dodges them with his reflexes. He gets annoyed with this, picking up Spidy and throwing him into the swamp water. Spiderman looks down at his wet muddy suit.

"You just had to get my suit all wet and dirty." I think it's time we finish this." Spiderman says, standing in the dark water.

Zudo runs at Spiderman, and tackles him into the water. He digs his hand to the bottom and throws wet mud into the Wall Crawlers face. Spidy webs Zudo's arms together and kicks him off of him. Zudo breaks out of the web and the two begin fighting. Spiderman trips over a rock, and falls into the mud. Zudo places his foot on Spiderman's chest, pulling out a large blade.

"I win, Spider boy!" Zudo yells, about to stab the blade into his opponent.

Just then a huge Crocodile comes out of the swamp water, and bites off Zudo's head. His body falls forward, with his blood shooting all over Spiderman. The Croc comes back, and takes the rest of his body under. Spiderman jumps out of the water and swing up into a tree with his web.

"What just happened?" I have never seen a Crocodile that big!" Either those were some really good graphics, or my opponent just got eaten." Spidy says.

In seconds a light shines over him, and he is brought back to the dome. The crowd is at its loudest! Spiderman stands alone in the ring, covered in mud and blood. Everyone in the crowd, jumps up and cheers. Shang Tsung enters the ring with the announcer. The announcer puts up Spiderman's hand.

"Spiderman wins, fatality." Shang Tsung says.

No one in the waiting room believes what they just saw. Superman and Ironman are wide eyed. Spiderman looks over at Shang Tsung.

"So does this mean people can die in this tourney?" I didn't think it was going to be like this." Spiderman asks.

"Yes, that is the way it is." You can be killed, or just beaten." Shang Tsung replies.

"Do you have an idea where I can go, to clean up a bit?" Spiderman asks.

"There is a bathroom on your way to the waiting area." Shang Tsung answers.

Spidy thanks him, and then heads out of the ring. He gets many cheers, and waves at the people. In the waiting room, Captain America stands in a corner thinking. Wonder Woman walks up next to him.

"What's on your mind Buck?" She asks.

He looks down at the ground, not making eye contact.

"I know where not to fight when it's my turn." Cap replies.

Wonder Woman laughs a little at what he said. Batman walks over to the Water fountain, and gets a small drink. He and Scorpion catch glimpses. They stare at each other for a bit, until Batman finally walks off. A few of the hosts are cleaning the ring, getting rid of the mud and blood that dripped off of Spiderman. Spidy returns to the waiting room, looking clean. He gets a few claps from a lot of the fighters. He makes his way over to his group.

"So how do you guys think I did?" Spidy asks.

"Well obviously you won, so you must have done something right." Ms. Marvel replies.

"You were awesome Spiderman, couldn't have done it better myself." I was however surprised when that huge Croc came out of nowhere." Green Lantern adds.

Spiderman talks with the group for awhile, except Batman who stands alone and Wonder Woman who is talking with Captain America. Another two hours pass. Many matches have gone by.

"And now we have Nitara vs. Batman!" Come on out you two." The announcer yells.

Batman's eyes open at the sound of his name; he gets off the wall he leans on. Spiderman and Superman walk over to the Dark Knight.

"Go show him what Batman can do." Superman says.

Batman shakes his head.

"What's wrong?" Superman asks.

"That was a bit lame." Batman replies.

"Good luck bats, just remember brains beats muscle if you are out powered." Spiderman says.

"Thanks, I will remember that." Batman says.

The Dark Knight walks passed the fighters who sit around. He and Scorpion catch glimpses again, but this time he just keeps going. Spiderman turns to Superman.

"Doesn't Nitara sound like a girl?" Spiderman asks.

Superman just looks at him.

"Let's just watch the fight." Superman says.

Everyone's attention is on the TV's around. Batman enters the ring, and looks up to see his opponent fly down into the ring. She licks her lips at the sight of him.

"Wow, it is a woman." She has bat wings, now that is funny." Superman says.

Batman and Nitara stair into each others eyes.

To Be Continue

OMG Get a life

I do, Writing, drawing, Sports, music and video editing/animations is what I do with my free time:)

The Justice Heroes Elite

CHP5: Progressive winning

Batman stares into Nitara's eyes through his lenses, with her looking back at him. She ends it by turning her head to the side and laughing. He raises an eye brow behind the cowl confused. Nitara steps forward, walking ground Batman a few times. He stays in place just looking at her. She finally comes to a stop in front of him.

"A man who dresses like a bat." She says, holding back a giggle.

Batman does nothing but frowns.

"You are interesting. I can't wait to taste your blood." Nitara says, showing her fangs.

The announcer walks up, standing between Nitara and Batman. She asks to look at the different areas. Pythena operates the energy window from outside of the ring. The two opponents look up at the screen, as she goes through the many different places.

"We will take this to the grave yard." Nitara tells.

The audiences clap and cheer, as the announcer steps out of the ring. Back in the waiting area Reptile stands around with a few others.

"This Batman guy is about to get his ass handed to him." He says.

"You got that right, this outsiders life ends today." Cyrax says agreeing.

Flash stands nearby, and can hear the two. He shakes his head in disagreement. Flash makes his way over to Spiderman and Superman, whose eyes are focused on the TV. The three of them watch together. The light shines over the two fighters, and they are transported to the grave yard. The two of them are surrounded by tomb stones with much fog. She looks up to see the moon flapping her wings, and flying into the air. She looks downward to try and find Batman. It is hard for her to see much of anything, with the thick fog. Dead leafs fall from a nearby tree, she spots this swooping down. An object comes from behind her fast. She kicks off of the tree jumping and flying into the air, dodging the batarang. She fly's down in front of the Dark Knight, kicking him into a tomb stone. Batman flips up, pulling out two batarangs.

"Are you some kind of vampire? Your reflexes are not normal." Batman asks.

She does not answer, but jumps into the air and glides down in front of him. She attempts to scratch him but he knocks her hand out of the way, with a batarang. He punches her in the face and kicks her back. The ground area behind Batman begins to move. He turns around in time, to see a skeleton pop out of the ground. Both Nitara and Batman are surprised to see this. The skeleton grabs him by his cape and shoulder, swinging him around. In the waiting room, some fighters laugh as they watch.

"This is incredibly unexpected. It's funny that an outside interference could end the match." Wolverine says, with crossed arms.

Green Lantern stands next to him.

"I agree with you completely. But this match is not over yet." He says.

The audience seems to roar as the skeleton throws Batman into Nitara, who catches him. She slams her knee into his back, and throws him into a nearby tree. The vampire takes this opportunity to fly into the air. She looks down to see the skeleton running at Batman. He throws a bat bomb at it, exploding him into pieces. A few seconds pass, and the bones put themselves back together.

"What in gods name!" Batman says surprised, with wide glowing eyes.

Batman looks into the dark sky to see her flying. He pulls out his bat grappler and shoots it up. The wiring wraps around Nitara's ankle, pulling him into the air. He presses a button on the grapple gun, pulling him closer to her. He jumps onto the top of her back. She fly's all over the place, and upside down to try and get rid of him. Batman holds on tight to her stomach, he moves up further. His hands find there way to her breasts. He realizes his mistake and let's go, Nitara blushes with anger as one of her wings knocks him off of her back. He falls many feet down into the grave yard. Batman lies on his back not getting up. Nitara comes out of the sky, landing in front of him.

"I had no idea you were so much of a pervert. It seems you can't get up, such a pity. I guess I will finish you off now." Nitara says, stepping forward.

She sits down on top of him pulling out her knife. She turns Batman's head to the side, looking down at his neck. She licks her lips, and brings her head down closer to his.

"I'm going to enjoy sucking you dry." She whispers in his ear.

He turns his head to face hers, half a smile is on his face.

"Why don't you just wait five more seconds?" Batman says.

She sits up on him, but confused. He quickly pushes her off of him, and kicks her a few feet away getting back on his feet. She is getting up to face him, but something explodes on her back. She blasts off fast into the air, crashing into a tomb stone which knocks her out. Seconds after, zombies bust out of the ground and surround her. Batman grins throwing a smoke bomb over at the zombies. He jumps in with his gas mask on, and takes down the zombies. He picks up Nitara and grapples them out of the area. He sets her down behind a tree and stands next to her. A light shines over them both, and they are brought back to the tournament dome with a loud crowd. He then takes off his gas mask. Shang Tsung and the announcer enter the ring. The announcer puts up Batman's hand.

"Batman wins." Shang Tsung says.

The paramedics come into the ring and put Nitara onto a stretcher, leaving the ring with her. Batman gets a few cheers and boos. Shang Tsung walks up next to Batman.

"Next time when you are in battle, you must let your opponent die. You have shown weakness to the audience." Shang Tsung tells.

Batman steps out of the ring, heading back to the waiting area. He passes Pythena on his way out, who rolls her eyes at him. He does not notice it, and continues to walk. Superman walks over to Wonder Woman and Captain America who are laughing.

"Hey Diana did you watch Batman's match, he was great?" Superman asks.

Wonder woman puts her hand up, waving at him indicating to talk to her later.

"Not now Kal." She says, still laughing a bit with her hand on Caps shoulder.

Superman makes his way over to Green Lantern and Ms. Marvel. As Batman re enters the waiting area, many whispers can be heard.

"What a dummy, he wouldn't let them just tear her body a part." Darrius says.

He just ignores the rude comments and continues to walk forward. He looks over at Scorpion who looks back at him. It ends as quickly as it started with Batman walking off. Spiderman and Ironman approach the Dark Knight.

"You did awesome bats! That is great she didn't notice you placed the bomb on her. Even I didn't know you did that, until the bomb went off." Spiderman tells.

Batman stands up against a wall.

"I do have a question for you Batman. Why didn't you just let that rotten Nitara die?" Ironman asks.

Batman looks up from the ground, but not at Ironman.

"There is one thing the both of you should know about me. I don't kill, and I won't stand by and watch anyone die. The day that happens, is the day I hang up the cape and cowl." Batman tells.

Both Ironman and Spiderman stand on the wall next to Batman. Looking up at the TV as the announcer begins to speak.

"The Next match is Kira vs. Superman! You two may enter the ring at this time." The announcer tells.

Batman, Spiderman, and Ironman are very surprised. Spidy looks at both Ironman and bats.

"Now this is just freaking strange, you and Superman's matches back to back. They must have set this up or something." Spiderman complains.

Supes walks up there way, heading for the exit. Spiderman steps in front of him, resting his hand on his shoulder.

"Alright big guy, go show her why they call you the man of steal!" Spidy says.

Superman smiles at Spiderman, and continues to walk waving at Batman and Ironman who stand against a wall. Kira waits in the ring, to see Superman flying up high and landing in the ring. The crowd is really excited to see a different type of fighter, like Superman in the ring! The announcer walks up to the two.

"So where would the two of you, like to fight today?" He asks.

"We will do it here in the ring sir." Superman replies.

The announcer steps out of the ring with Shang Tsung. Kira gets in her fighting stance, backing up from the Kryptonian. She looks at him from head to toe. She smiles a bit, at him standing up straight and stiff.

"Are you sure you're Superman? You seem more like Gay man to me!" Kira says laughing.

Superman looks down at her, but he does not show a face of anger.

"Excuse me, what is it you just said?" Superman asks, already knowing what she said.

"Do you need to clean the wax out of your ears, gay man? I know you heard me that time. Just look at the way you dress, it's pitiful." Kira replies.

"Why don't we get this show started?" Superman says as he smiles.

She pulls out two blades and runs at the last son of Krypton. She swings her blade at him, but he zooms behind her in less then a second. Some of the people in the audience stand up and clap!

"What the hell! How did he move that fast?" A guy in the audience yells clapping at the same time.

Pythena walks up next to Shang Tsung.

"You see now why I say your earth realm heroes are nothing to me. It is heroes like Superman who we need to worry about." Pythena tells him.

Shang Tsung doesn't reply but continues to watch the match. Kira back kicks, but he zooms in front of her before her leg even extends out the full way. He knocks her to the ground with a slight push. Some of the audience laughs at Kira. She drops her blades, and gets up to try and punch him. He runs circles around her, as she throws kicks and punches at him. She eventually stops, falling to her knees out of breath. He stands in front of her with a smile on his face. She looks up at him, with fear in her eyes.

"Are you done playing around?" Superman asks in a nice tone.

The crowd is loud, with many talking amongst each other.

"As soon as the voting booths open, I'm putting five thousand on this Superman guy. I have not seen a fighter yet, who compares with him." A guy says, in his seat.

"You got that right. When I first came here, I had my mind set that the champion Liu would win. But Superman will literally destroy him, I'm betting everyone will put there money on this guy. I'm going to put down two hundred thousand on Superman." The guy next to him replies.

Back in the ring, Kira throws a punch at Supes which he grabs. He cracks her knuckles with his strong grip. She yells out in pain, falling to her knees. Supes grabs her arm, and fly's them both into the air. He throws her down fast; she crashes into the ring knocked out. Both the announcer and Shang Tsung are surprised! Pythena smiles at there facial expressions. The two of them enter the ring.

"The Winner is Superman!" The announcer shouts.

The crowd chants Superman's name as he fly's out of the ring. Inside the waiting room, fighters discuss the match.

"How the heck is anyone in this room, going to be able to beat that guy? He has super strength and speed like I've never seen before!" A fighter yells punching a wall.

Many others in the room agree with him.

"This tournament is beginning to get really pointless. That man in the red underwear is to damn strong!" Rain yells in agreement.

Superman walks into the waiting room, and everything becomes dead silent. He walks over to Batman, Ironman, and Spiderman. Some people stare at him.

"You were awesome Supes; I know you could have taken her out in a second. But where would be the fun in that." Spiderman says.

Ms. Marvel walks up to wonder woman and Cap.

"Sorry to interrupt your conversation, but did the two of you see how quick Superman's match went bye?" She asks.

Diana turns around to face Ms. Marvel. Captain America has his focus on her as well.

"Superman already fought? I guess we missed it. He did win right?" Wonder Woman asks.

"He was toying with his combatant, but he won easily. Shouldn't the two of you be focusing on your upcoming matches, and not each other?" Ms. Marvel asks.

"Are you jealous? We are focused, sitting around and watching so many different people fight can get boring." Wonder Woman replies.

Ms. Marvel backs up a bit, putting her hands on her waists. The announcer calls up the next two fighters who will fight in the ring.

"Jealous, are you serious? To let you know I'm not even in to Cap, he is a friend figure to me. It's ok that the two of you talk, but just remember to stay focused." Ms. Marvel tells.

Wonder Woman looks away from Ms. Marvel and over at Captain America.

"I will be back in a minute; I'm going to congratulate Superman." Wonder Woman says walking off.

Ms. Marvel looks at Cap who is smiling.

"You feel something for her don't you?" She asks crossing her arms.

"Maybe there is a little something between us, but it is just a close friendship." Captain America replies.

"Yeah right, whatever you say than." She adds walking off.

Wonder Woman stops in front of Superman.

"I heard you won your first match, good job. So what are you going to do about Connor?" Wonder Woman asks.

"If that was really Connor, we have to win this tournament to save him. So are focus is to win as much as we can." Superman tells.

"You're the only one who has fought out of us; hopefully we all come out with wins." Wonder Woman says.

Superman puts his hand on his head, and gasps.

"What is it, did I say something wrong?" She asks.

He removes his hand looking down at her.

"I told you that Batman had won his match, and so did Spiderman earlier." Superman tells.

Wonder Woman steps back, with her mouth opened a bit. She looks away from Kal, and down at her red boots.

"Oh I'm sorry about earlier; we just had a good conversation going. You know how that goes. Any way, where is Batman?" Wonder Woman asks.

"I'm not sure, he went off somewhere with two of the others." Superman replies.

In a corner of the waiting room, Flash, Liu Kang, Batman, Kung Lao, and Spiderman sit at a table with a few other participants talking. The men drink iced Pepsi. At the table, each person discusses some of there past fighting experiences. Liu Kang is up to talk.

"When I began my training, it was in the Shalion temple. Both Kung Lao and I are Shalion monk fighters." Liu Kang tells.

"That was so cool; your life story was pretty interesting. I'm just confused on the part why Kahn wanted a rematch against you, after you had beaten him. But I guess that is how all bad guys are." Flash says.

"I can't wait to see you fight, especially since you conclude that you're the fastest man alive. I doubt you're faster than the guy in the red cape." Kung Lao says, taking another sip of his drink.

"Just wait and see Supes can't keep up with me any day." Flash says sitting back in his chair.

The guy's are quite at the table, looking up at the TV to see that Sektor won the match. Spiderman taps Batman on the shoulder.

"It looks like your up bats, let's hear it." He says.

Most fighters at the table want to know why he dresses like a bat. He does not want to share the beginning of his origin with anyone, so he declines.

"I will start off with my first night of patrol." Batman tells.

Everyone at the table is interested and listening. Sonya and Jax sit down next to Liu, not knowing what is going on. Another thirty minutes goes by, with a few more matches. The announcer stands in the middle of the ring.

"This should be an interesting one, Subzero vs. Killer rampage. You two may enter the ring at this time.

Subzero and his opponent are quick to get into the ring. The two agree to look at the different areas, so Pythena goes through them.

"The Pyramid looks promising; it's a great place to for me to rampage on this Subzero." Killer Rampage says, getting in the ninjas face.

Shang Tsung exits the ring. The two are then transported to the Pyramid. Subzero stands on an upper part of it, looking down at his opponent. Both fighters realize the steepness of the pyramid. A few miles away, a sand storm is headed to there location.

"Why don't we begin blue ninja?" He says.

Subzero jumps up a bit, sliding down and kicking into killer Rampage. Who tumbles to the ground, rolling down a few times before catching himself. Subzero shoots an ice ball at him, but he dodges it sliding across the surface. Killer rampage runs at him, grabbing him by his head and slamming him down onto the surface! It breaks open with Subzero falling through. Killer Rampage jumps in as well. Subzero lands on a platform, and so doe's Killer rampage. Both fighters look up to check out there surroundings. They can see small Egyptian paintings across the walls.

"Let's continue ninja, I don't think we should keep the audience waiting. Your death is a certainty." He says.

Subzero does not look at him; he looks down from the platform. He can see sinking sand down at the bottom.

"How dare you ignore me fool!" He says, jumping at Subzero.

He throws a punch at Subzero which is blocked, and the Lin Kuei fighter knife hands him across the neck. Killer rampage steps back holding his neck and coughing.

Subzero runs over and uppercuts him onto another platform. He also jumps over, looking down at him. He gets up still holding his neck, trying to punch Subzero with his other arm. Sub grabs it, twisting his arm and throwing him back down to the ground. Killer Rampage spits blood.

"Your going to regret you stepped into the ring with me. No one humiliates me like this." He tells.

Subzero just elbows him on the neck, and then kicks him in the stomach. Killer rampage rolls over on his back in pain.

"For the record, I know three hundred ways to kill a man. Why does one talk so much while fighting, you should learn to shut your mouth sometimes?" Subzero says.

Killer rampages heart rate speeds up, at the mention of how many ways he knows to kill someone. Snakes hiss at the bottom, near the sinking sand. He gets back up and continues his attack on Subzero. All of his attacks are blocked, and Subzero swings his arm around punching him in the face! The hit knocks killer Rampage out, who falls off of the platform into the sinking sand. The audience cheers loud! Subzero is quickly brought back to the dome. Shang Tsung and the announcer enter.

"Subzero wins." Shang Tsung says in the microphone.

The Lin Kuei warrior gets many cheers when exiting the ring. He heads back to the waiting area like the many fighters before him. Wolverine and Green Lantern stand by a soda machine.

"Subzero seems to be a good fighter, I will be sure to observe him closely with each of his matches. With that ring of yours, you probably don't have to worry about loosing too much of anyone." Wolverine says.

Green Lantern lightly punches Logan on his arm.

"I know you can hold your own as well. Plus some of these guys that we have seen fight and win today don't look like much. You'll do just fine Wolverine." Green Lantern adds.

The two of them look up at the TV, to see hosts cleaning the ring for the next match. Superman and Ironman walk down a hallway, heading to one of the gift shops.

"I hope we didn't travel to this world for nothing. Don't you think we should start investigating a little bit?" Ironman asks.

"If we are going to do anything like that, it will have to be after night fall. We will leave it to Batman; he is good at sneaking around and getting information. Plus we don't even know who the guys are who have Connor, or if that was him." Superman replies.

Ironman and Superman walk into a shop with electronics and many other things. The guy behind the front counter smiles at the two costumers.

"If the two of you need help on looking for something, just let me know." He says.

"We are just looking, not for anything particular." Superman replies.

"Hey you're Superman! I saw your match a little while ago, man you were awesome. I know you will most definitely win the whole thing, that is also what a lot of costumers said that have come through this shop!" He tells.

Superman stops in place, looking back at the guy.

"Thanks a lot; I will put in all my effort. But do know there are fighters here that can give me a run for my money." Superman says.

"Yeah right, I highly doubt that. Just remember I can help you if you can't find something." He replies.

Superman smiles at the man, before catching up with Ironman who is looking at some music stereo's.

"I might buy one of these. It would be nice to listen to some music tonight, back at the temple." Ironman says.

Superman looks over at a tournament flier that is on a comic rack. He picks it up and reads it.

"It looks like all of round 1 will be today, round two matches don't start until tomorrow. I guess that means Spiderman, Batman, and I don't have to fight again today." Superman says.

"I just hope they take the money from our world, in this one." Ironman says, looking at the prices.

The announcer steps back into the ring.

"And now for our next match, we have Mileena vs. Wolverine!" He tells.

Wolverine stands next to GL in the waiting room. His blood stream is pumped and he is ready to fight.

"Go get her, and don't forget to put in your best effort. But most importantly, have fun." Green Lantern says.

Wolverine smiles.

"Don't worry bub, I will." He replies.

Superman and Ironman exit the shop quickly, after hearing Wolverines name being called. He is the first one to enter the ring, jumping in and releasing the blades from his knuckles. The crowd cheers and applauses.

"I'm going to tear her limb from limb." He says.

Wolverine turns around to see her entering the ring. His eyes widen.

"Hot damn!" She is sexy beautiful." Wolverine says to himself.

He looks down at her legs, and makes his way up! Mileena walks in front of him, pulling out her Sai's.

To Be Continue