A new race (more star wars)

KORE

[Image removed by me.]

Today I present Zragus Narl, Lord Venom's right hand man. Zragus Narl is a member of the lower crust variety of the race known as the Syregi. Syregi dwell on their home planet of Syrrasus in the extremities of the outer rim. The planet Syrrasus which is a volcanic sunless world, was discovered by Darth Venom himself during his search for an un-excavated world on which to train his own humble Sith order. The Syregi who turned out to be stranded relations of the Trandoshan race, were informally reintroduced to the known galaxy thanks to the arrival of their first space faring visitor in centuries, Sokarr.

(all that is a pile of bullcrap. I invented this species, and the planet, which I think are really badass)

maybe i like reptiles too much... idk. but the story i'm writing (temporary name "Star Wars: Sith Savior") will hopefully back the characters i've created.

yes Sith Savior means that Sokarr is the protagonist... a Sith who abandons darker and even more malignant Sith, to resurrect an extinct Jedi Order and unite the galaxy against his former allies. all this takes place centuries after the battle of Yavin, in a time frame i've not yet determined.

Zragus was actually produced before this last version of Lord Venom. some may be able to see where i learned from Zragus to improve Sokarr

2 small notes: that crap around his waist is supposed to be an animal pelt, as the skull hanging is of the same animal. the creature is a parasitic-monkey-ish thing i invented for the planet Syrrasus. they are as a plague to the Syregi. the creature is called a Gryl. also Zragus is a famed Smuggler in his time, working almost exclusively for Venom.

Last edited:
I understood the animal pelt thing immediately. But here's a minor story complaint...why do people have this wierd idea that the dominant life form on a planet should sound something like the planet's name? Did it all start with that idiot who first coined the term "martian"? I mean look at earth, every language has a different word for human and NONE of them sound like earth. But that's a tiny complaint.

As for the artwork, I quite like it. More than your last D. Venom attempt. I dunno why you have a thing for reptile, but you seem to draw them well. Maybe you should try something else next time? I'm fond of that chick with white skin, horns, and red hair. Can't recall her name, but her species is pretty sweet.

But a lot of the time, when referring to things on a galactic scale humans are often called Earthlings.

I thought of that too, but if you notice there can be several species on a planet, and usually they give unique names to those. Look at the Wookies on Kashyyk. They sound nothing alike. It just seems like a silly trend.