Undiscovered secrets in Deadly Alliance/Deception?

Indigo

I remember an interview with an MK developer (during the hype for Armageddon) where he mentioned that he knew of secrets that remained undiscovered in Deadly Alliance and Deception.

Has anyone ever gone through the disc data or tried hacking the game to find additional secrets?

Well, I haven't. But I do recall hearing that and nobody has ever discovered these alluded to secrets.

I believe the "undiscovered secret" from Deadly Alliance was nothing more than a way to check which version of the game you had. As for Deception, the only thing that springs to mind is how greatly Ed underestimated the community's ability to find things in Konquest. I remember him saying it'd take us several months to discover everything, which was obviously far from the truth.

I don't believe there's anything left to find, but that's me. As far as digging through the disc, I'm pretty sure either Pat or Jeff did that with Deception back when it came out.

There was the old rumour about being able to get Stryker and Fujin in MK:D.

All of which was fake.,

I don't believe there's anything left to find, but that's me. As far as digging through the disc, I'm pretty sure either Pat or Jeff did that with Deception back when it came out.

Yeap it was done immediately as with most games on release. ;)

It's easy to find and identify hidden characters on the modern systems, and they don't exist. ;)

mkda moloch moves list, and action reply chars in mkd :D dunno if blaze and mokap have fatalities too...

Something is funny in MKD
Try talking with Any Oni you see in nether realm
which one?
i don't know 3:D

Aren't those the guys who speak backwards? I hear you can get creepy messages if you play vinyl records backwards...such as "Paul is dead" and "here's to my sweet Satan"...or some shit like that...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Are you talking about Kochal?
I wasted HOURS of my life trying to unlock the 3 headed demon god.

I don't think the developers could tell for sure that "no one" has ever discovered the said secrets, only that they couldn't find them posted on TRMK.