A Question about the Battle Arenas in MK Armageddon

-M-

1.) Sry for my possible bad english,but im not a Native Speaker.

2.) To my Question:

The Makers of MK Armageddon put over 30 Battle Arenas inside the game, and i have unlocked nearly all of them. But when i fight (Single Player Arcade-Mode - whitch i allways play) i get only (about) 14 Arenas to fight at.

I can allready say, whitch Fighter fights on whitch Arena. (and thats another problem, whitch i want to discuss later).To be exact, i can write you on whitch Arenas i never played in Arcade-Mode:

Evil Tower
Meteor Storm
Outworld Spire
Firewell
Arctica
Botan Jungle
Chamber of the Dragon
Edenia Ruins
Lin Kuei Palace
netherrealm Cliffs
Red Dragon Caverns
Reikos Warroom
Scorpions Lair
Shao Khans Balcony
Shao Khans Throne Room
Shinnoks Throne Room
Shinnoks Spire.

I can only choose this Arenas in the "Training Mode" or in the VS mode.
Its clear to me, that this Arenas were needed for the Konquest mode but, I Mean: Why put this Maps inside the game, give the Player the opportunity to unlock it, but never allow him to Play on this maps in the Arcade-Mode ?? It's a bit Stupid to me (sorry for that, but that is how i feel about)

Can someone explain this to me ??

Btw: I play MK:A on a PS2

Last edited:
Yeah, unfortunately MK:A is kinda shitty like that. I'm pretty sure that there are also some characters that never show up in arcade mode. It was just badly put together. There are plenty of little things like this that could have been easily avoided to ultimately make that game more fun, but weren't.

Na - some Characters appear very rare in the "Fighting Pyramid" (as i call that ^^), but i mean, i fought nearly all of them. Even once Liu Kang - in my Hours and Hours of play

Yeah, unfortunately MK:A is kinda shitty like that.
you say that. But in this case i spare myself my another Question about the Opponent-selection for the VS mode (Whitch appears to be allways preset ) 'cause i "mostly" fight against the same Opponents(even in the same queue) :rolleyes:

Naaah, At least the "User Created Kombatant" feature is pretty cool....

Thx for the Answer

On PS2 I can't even select the unlocked arenas in VS mode! Any clue why is that? They don't appear in the list of the regular arenas. :(