Got photoshop happy one night

gameboy20

Ok,
I got a little photoshop happy one night. Myself as Quan Chi, with an outfit from the Matrix, and wielding the Soul Reaver from the Legacy of Kain series.

divflames003.jpg

In front of a fireplace log? If all those elements (except the fireplace, which is obvious) are separate entities...then It's an ok photo-manip. However, if you were actually dressed as Quan Chi with a matrix coat on holding a replica soul reaver...this really kinda sucks. I mean, it's just the cut tool...3 times.

hey, i just got bored one night and played around with photoshop after going out clubbing(i actually did dress like quan chi, with the soul reaver in hand). and as for your comment: "It's an ok photo-manip...this really kinda sucks. I mean, it's just the cut tool...3 times.", then its safe for me to assume that you're familiar with photoshop. but there is more to this picture than meets the eye. there is no need for you to rip me to shreds, and be so rude about it. have a little respect please. thank you:-D

No offense man, but you look more like Uncle Fester. It doesn't look to me like you dressed like that, because the head looks really big and you aren't even holding the Reaver by the hilt. And there's some smudging on the neck. So I'm saying this is collage work, and if it is why did you say it wasn't? You're making out that you put less effort into this than you did.

No offense man, but you look more like Uncle Fester. It doesn't look to me like you dressed like that, because the head looks really big and you aren't even holding the Reaver by the hilt. And there's some smudging on the neck. So I'm saying this is collage work, and if it is why did you say it wasn't? You're making out that you put less effort into this than you did.

actually, i said i got a little phohoshop happy, so it is indeed a collage. and as for smudging on the neck, that must have been the make-up from my neck. the white make-up took over an hour to put on; then the black eyes and veins going up the head took another 1/2 an hour. the coat was the only thing i found clean to wear that night. believe me, if i had enough money to recreate a quan chi costume, id do it in a minute(MKM: SZ version).i just had some fun that night with my roommate, and my boyfriend; and i wanted to take pics of myself and play around with them. that was all. i didn't mean to give anyone cardiac arrest. :-D

You're not giving anyone cardiac arrest, you're giving reasons for why your manip isn't great. We're not saying it's an abomination, but it's not the best anyone's ever seen around here.