Mortal Kombat Mythologies Sub-Zero Control Panel layout?

KornKombat

In the MK Mythologies Sub-Zero making video you get to see down one hall that had a standup MK Mythologies Sub-Zero Arcade playing. I know they just made the machine for themselves but I was wondering what kind of button layout they did b/c of the extra buttons. Does anyone know what layout they used or have a picture of the layout? Im wanting to make a custom MK Mythologies Sub-Zero control panel and need to know what kind of button layout to use.

i just watched the vid again, and there is nowhere mkm arcade machine... maybe you though the mk4 for such, because it was showed at small angle where you see only the screen and there was mkm ad on it. in the credits you see the wavenet umk3 but thats it...

I'll have to re-watch it, you might be right, I remember it having black sides instead of sideart. Yea I seen the wavenet too, and the kool MK1 thru MK4 sideart panels on the walls in the hallway.

Agree that he doesn't know what button layout to use? God for you Mr. Bot.

But constructively, what does it matter? Since the extra buttons are used for turning around and picking up items, just stick them off to the side somewhere. If you're building the thing it's up to you. Since the other controls handle the same as UMK3 you can copy those, then it's just a matter of personal preference for the extras.

Where ever I put the extra buttons its just going to look out of place no matter what. So I guess I will just have to deal with it. Even though I am thinking about somewhat hiding them. Like use Black Buttons over a Black area on the artwork, so the button wont stand out.

That's a good idea, but I don't see how the button can look out of place...I mean, more so than the buttons already there.